Real Americans are done importing foreigners...and the GOP knows it.

Weird huh...that we'd be fed up?
We've realized now that being generous and spoon feeding some isn't good enough...we are now expected to open the flood gates and feed the world...we're also expected to allow the very mouths we feed to change American tradition, culture, heritage and legacy. Trump showed the GOP where their balls are. He put on a clinic and now they know the more 'over the top' they go, the better. I'm looking forward to hearing the tone from the Republican Party moving forward. My guess it becomes the "American Party" vs. the "Party Of un-Americans"

melania and her anchor baby

1128-melania-trump-barron-getty-6.jpg

Bring in more from Slovenia...nobody gives two shits...they’re classy, clean, decent human beings...AND they enter LEGALLY!
Let me know if you don’t understand the difference...I’ll have my 11 year old nephew log in and explain it to you.

i understand totally

they're the right color

carry on

We've realized now that being generous and spoon feeding some isn't good enough...we are now expected to open the flood gates and feed the world...we're also expected to allow the very mouths we feed to change American tradition, culture, heritage and legacy. Trump showed the GOP where their balls are. He put on a clinic and now they know the more 'over the top' they go, the better. I'm looking forward to hearing the tone from the Republican Party moving forward. My guess it becomes the "American Party" vs. the "Party Of un-Americans"

Bring in more from Slovenia...nobody gives two shits...they’re classy, clean, decent human beings...AND they enter LEGALLY!
Let me know if you don’t understand the difference...I’ll have my 11 year old nephew log in and explain it to you.

i understand totally

they're the right color

carry on

Well...I mean, let’s just take opinion out of play shall we?
Go ahead and post welfare and criminality statistics for WHITE foreigners...I’ll follow you up with Brownie stats....Waitin on you buddy....you’re on the clock.
(We’ve reached that point in the thread where you duck out with your tail tucked in tight between your legs...HAHAHAHA)

i understand totally

they're the right color

carry on

Haha...thought so

Forum List

Back