Real Americans are done importing foreigners...and the GOP knows it.

Another poorly educated Trump supporter.
And a winner laughing at you loser

s0n, I work on Wall Street.

Every four years, my wealth is higher than it was four years ago, no matter who is President.

And now, we have a President who is a bigger whore for Wall Street than any other in history.

And you stupid rubes think he’s working for you!

:lol:
So even though we have NO WAY of knowing if you're telling the truth or not, you're still here whining your ass off about a president that's supposedly making you MONEY?

You're dumber than a sack of dog piss.

And I think you're a liar. I could probably buy you out ten times over.

Your hatred of anyone not white is palatable, you lowlife racist POS.
It's painfully obvious to anyone that will ever read this thread, that the RACIST here... is YOU.

You have shit in your face, dumbass. You're a turd straight out of the race baiting toilet of radical fascist leftism.

Go fuck yourself, shit stain.

Uneducated racist welsher.

As you sit there typing on your $30 hand me down computer in your mommy's basement.

It's fascist anti American pieces of shit like you why democrats have lost thousands of seats of power in the last ten years. America is rejecting you shit stains, and now you all have nothing left but your shit talk.

You people are the loser trash of America.

No it’s not, racist lowlife loser.

Old Racists like you are dying out.

The young people are overwhelmingly skewing towards the left.

And it’s because they are rejecting the uneducated hate you purport.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... SKEWING TOWARDS THE LEFT... REALLY... IS THAT WHY YOU HAVE LOST SO MANY ELECTIONS IN THE LAST TEN YEARS... IS THAT WHY YOU LOST THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? ... HA HA HA HA HA....

... you couldn't sound anymore STUPID and DESPERATE if you TRIED... you fucking pathetic MORON.

AMERICA is REJECTING you ASS CLOWNS... if you HAVEN'T NOTICED... HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA,,,,,

Sure dude, what have the more recent election results told us?

Like Wisconsin's state district 10 which went for trump by 17 points in 2016 and just last year went for a Democrat by 11 points.
Wisconsin still has a republican governor and republican controlled senate.

Until November this year.

As you sit there typing on your $30 hand me down computer in your mommy's basement.

It's fascist anti American pieces of shit like you why democrats have lost thousands of seats of power in the last ten years. America is rejecting you shit stains, and now you all have nothing left but your shit talk.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... SKEWING TOWARDS THE LEFT... REALLY... IS THAT WHY YOU HAVE LOST SO MANY ELECTIONS IN THE LAST TEN YEARS... IS THAT WHY YOU LOST THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? ... HA HA HA HA HA....

... you couldn't sound anymore STUPID and DESPERATE if you TRIED... you fucking pathetic MORON.

AMERICA is REJECTING you ASS CLOWNS... if you HAVEN'T NOTICED... HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA,,,,,

Well, DUDE, we have a republican in the White House, a republican controlled congress, and a republican controlled senate with more republican governors and state seats than liberals could ever dream of.

What does that tell you, DUDE?

Dude, Virginia is coming your way.
No.

You are worse than a racist. You’re a kkk you speak for the black who never asked you

Another poorly educated Trump supporter.

Every four years, my wealth is higher than it was four years ago, no matter who is President.

And now, we have a President who is a bigger whore for Wall Street than any other in history.

I give a fk who you are loser. You hate the white race. Your own race. Sad!

Yoar a total retard.

Back to your trailer, Trumptard!
Kicking lefturds ass. Loser. Illegals are still illegally here. No wall, no path to citizenship. US Children are dreamers legal

Like Wisconsin's state district 10 which went for trump by 17 points in 2016 and just last year went for a Democrat by 11 points.
Wisconsin still has a republican governor and republican controlled senate.

Until November this year.
Yeah with all the corruption surrounding the democrats with the collusion witch hunt, and you people's geriatric tard Pelosi saying people getting nice bonuses is crumbs, and people seeing more in their tax returns and wages go up, you're right, the democrats are going to be hurting.

So even though we have NO WAY of knowing if you're telling the truth or not, you're still here whining your ass off about a president that's supposedly making you MONEY?

You're dumber than a sack of dog piss.

And I think you're a liar. I could probably buy you out ten times over.

Your hatred of anyone not white is palatable, you lowlife racist POS.
It's painfully obvious to anyone that will ever read this thread, that the RACIST here... is YOU.

You have shit in your face, dumbass. You're a turd straight out of the race baiting toilet of radical fascist leftism.

Go fuck yourself, shit stain.

Uneducated racist welsher.

We already know you are! You should stop announcing it.

Kicking lefturds ass. Loser. Illegals are still illegally here. No wall, no path to citizenship. US Children are dreamers legal

Are you drunk or are you high, Trumptard?

It's hard to tell the difference.
Now that I agree with you on. You couldn’t tell the difference of anything.

You are dumber than a post, welsher.

You are the reason why educated successful Americans are embarrassed.

State district versus presidential election? Can you be any further off base?

Dumbass!

CNN Poll conducted by SSRS. Jan. 14-15 & 17-18, 2018. N=1,005 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.7.

"In dealing with immigrants ALREADY LIVING IN THE U.S. illegally, should the government's top priority be deporting all people living in the U.S. illegally, or developing a plan to allow some people living in the U.S. illegally to become legal residents?"

Deporting all people in US illegally 14%
Developing a plan for legal residency 82%
Unsure/Refused 4%

Poll: 70% support Trump's immigration policies, want Americans hired first

Most Americans support President Trump's immigration reform plans that aim to cut illegal entries and boost the hiring of legal Americans, according to a new survey just being circulated.

Despite charges from Democratic leaders like Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi that the "vast majority of Americans" decry Trump's America First focus, the new survey shows that many of the president's policies are supported by 70 percent to 80 percent of the public.

And they reject the media's description that the new White House list of immigration reforms issued Sunday night is "hardline."

Said a Trump official, "The administration's immigration priorities represent the mainstream view of the overwhelming majority of Americans."

The OP is about "importing foreigners," not illegals.
They aren't foriegners?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You see, Trumptards, these numbers are why your orange messiah is trying to cut a deal to keep the Dreamers here. "Real Americans" - and not just bitter old white guys scared of brown people - want them to stay.

The majority of Americans support Trump's immigration plan, moron.

You claim that I'm not a real American only shows what a douchebag you are. The majority of Americans think just like me on the issue of immigration.

Trump's immigration plan includes keeping the Dreamers here, Einstein.
Yes, but also includes building the wall, ending chain migration and ending the visa lottery. And itskes DACA contingent on those things. Your claim that the voters support handung out a blank annesty check to DACA people is pure bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

ABC News/Washington Post Poll. Jan. 15-18, 2018. N=1,005 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.5.

"Do you support or oppose a program that allows undocumented immigrants to stay in the United States if they arrived here as a child, completed high school or military service and have not been convicted of a serious crime?"

Support 87%
Oppose 11%
Unsure 2%

Immigration

CNN Poll conducted by SSRS. Jan. 14-15 & 17-18, 2018. N=1,005 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.7.

"In dealing with immigrants ALREADY LIVING IN THE U.S. illegally, should the government's top priority be deporting all people living in the U.S. illegally, or developing a plan to allow some people living in the U.S. illegally to become legal residents?"

Deporting all people in US illegally 14%
Developing a plan for legal residency 82%
Unsure/Refused 4%

CBS News Poll. Jan. 13-16, 2018. N=1,225 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

"In general, do you favor or oppose allowing young immigrants who were brought to the U.S. illegally as children to remain in the country if they meet certain requirements such as going to school or joining the military, and not having a criminal record?"

Favor 87%
Oppose 11%
Unsure/No answer 2%

Quinnipiac University Poll. Jan. 12-16, 2018. N=1,212 registered voters nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.4.

"Overall, do you believe that legal immigration is good for the country or bad for the country?"

Good 89%
Bad 7%
Unsure 4%

When pollsters “call out” good Americans don’t answer...they’re at work or busy raising families.
The flaw in harvesting data via telephone in the 21st century.
Just think about it...Do productive folks whom are mindful of time management and the value of their time really take calls from pollsters?
How likely is it that data being collected is being collected primarily from the lower 1/3?
How skewed would the data be if most was coming from our lowest grade?

Polls seem to be a primary talking point in politics these days...polls also serve as the primary propaganda machine for Democrats...what if polls were proven to be bullshit...what would Democrats have to play on?

Weird huh...that we'd be fed up?
We've realized now that being generous and spoon feeding some isn't good enough...we are now expected to open the flood gates and feed the world...we're also expected to allow the very mouths we feed to change American tradition, culture, heritage and legacy. Trump showed the GOP where their balls are. He put on a clinic and now they know the more 'over the top' they go, the better. I'm looking forward to hearing the tone from the Republican Party moving forward. My guess it becomes the "American Party" vs. the "Party Of un-Americans"
Then that's the end of America as a superpower.

The US became a superpower because it imported nuclear scientists, engineers (including aeronautics and aerospace) , and various types of scientists and academicians.

Awesome sentiment...sounds warm and fuzzy as fuck
How many of “those” are we importing from Mexico these days?

We've realized now that being generous and spoon feeding some isn't good enough...we are now expected to open the flood gates and feed the world...we're also expected to allow the very mouths we feed to change American tradition, culture, heritage and legacy. Trump showed the GOP where their balls are. He put on a clinic and now they know the more 'over the top' they go, the better. I'm looking forward to hearing the tone from the Republican Party moving forward. My guess it becomes the "American Party" vs. the "Party Of un-Americans"
So what are you? 2nd Generation immigrant? Third? What?
He isn’t illegal. Illegals aren’t immigrants.. illegals are foreigners
So what generation are you?

And you actually believe all white immigrants came here legally?

Ted Cruz's father bribed. Is he still legal?

Can't refute anything someone say's because it's the truth, you just resort to talking shit, that's what you jacked off little puss sacks do. You're so predictable it's pathetic.

Better go wipe your mouth now, ball sack, you have a few little nuggets of shit left after talking your crap, dumbass faggot.

Your “truth” is that you think Obama was born in Kenya.

That makes you the uneducated rube that you are, welsher!
You think he wasn't?

Prove it, you retarded fucking water head.

You are dumber than a post, welsher.

You are the reason why educated successful Americans are embarrassed.

NEGATIVE
“Young people” in Southern Mexifornia, Loon York and a few other Mexicrat shitholes lean left...that’s all.

What's funny about all these polls is how absolutely fucking crazy the membership is here, with all the Trump-worshipping, darkie-hating, anti-immigrant, poorly-educated, bitter, birfer old white guys who post here!

Trump won 30 states on the platform of “FUCK ILLEGALS”
But suddenly we all fucking love illegals huh? Funny shit.
Think of how fucking retarded you sound.
You’re claiming that “most Americans” don’t support constitutional adherence?
You’re claiming that “most Americans” want to support federal criminals?
You’re claiming that “most Americans” prefer to fund foreigners when we have plenty of our own to fund?
You’re claiming that “most Americans” are fine with the mass degradation of neighborhoods and communities caused by thirdworld minded filth?
You’re claiming that “most Americans” prefer to live among dependent thirdworlders that don’t speak our language?
STOP for a minute bud and listen to how fucking stupid you sound...not even your dumbass can possibly believe that shit...

Can't refute anything someone say's because it's the truth, you just resort to talking shit, that's what you jacked off little puss sacks do. You're so predictable it's pathetic.

Better go wipe your mouth now, ball sack, you have a few little nuggets of shit left after talking your crap, dumbass faggot.

Old white dude from the pines and granite country.

You still have dial up.
You got something against white people, your racist little prick?

Get yourself fucked up the ass with a chain saw, herpes boy.

No I don’t, you lowlife uneducated POS.

Now, go brag that you once met the leader of a criminal gang as the highlight of your life, welsher.
I said prove it, unless you want to just show everyone here again that you're just a wise ass little butt fucking loser.

You are a loser in life, welsher.

That’s why you are such a lowlife loser who hates everyone who isn’t white.

Toro, you are an idiot and a traitor to those of your "race" (if you are really black).....because only a traitor would defend the FBI, a corporate entity that infiltrated civil rights movements via Cointelpro and had their leaders imprisoned with trumped up charges. They covered up the murder of Malcolm X and MLK, Bobby Kennedy, JFK, etc, etc.......you are just one of the little sheeple. Here is a video recorded back in the early 70's of one of your "brothers" that was coerced into being an informant.

Last edited:

That is why last week the Repubs in the Senate started a push to increase H1B visas!

Fuck, dude at least try and pay attention to the party you are so blindly loyal to.

We'll put a stop to that.

Forum List

Back