Real Americans are done importing foreigners...and the GOP knows it.

Old white dude from the pines and granite country.

You still have dial up.
You got something against white people, your racist little prick?

Get yourself fucked up the ass with a chain saw, herpes boy.

:lol:

No I don’t, you lowlife uneducated POS.

Now, go brag that you once met the leader of a criminal gang as the highlight of your life, welsher.
I said prove it, unless you want to just show everyone here again that you're just a wise ass little butt fucking loser.

You are a loser in life, welsher.

That’s why you are such a lowlife loser who hates everyone who isn’t white.

Toro, you are an idiot and a traitor to those of your "race" (if you are really black).....because only a traitor would defend the FBI, a corporate entity that infiltrated civil rights movements via Cointelpro and had their leaders imprisoned with trumped up charges. They covered up the murder of Malcolm X and MLK, Bobby Kennedy, JFK, etc, etc.......you ate just one of the little sheeple. Here is a video recorded back in the early 70's of one of your "brothers" that was coerced into being an informant.

IN the 1970s the left hated the FBI and especially the CIA. The dims did everything they could to dismantle these organizations and nueter them. Now your a traitor if you dare to criticise them. The only reason for this is to divert any attacks on their Russia collusion narrative.

Weird huh...that we'd be fed up?
We've realized now that being generous and spoon feeding some isn't good enough...we are now expected to open the flood gates and feed the world...we're also expected to allow the very mouths we feed to change American tradition, culture, heritage and legacy. Trump showed the GOP where their balls are. He put on a clinic and now they know the more 'over the top' they go, the better. I'm looking forward to hearing the tone from the Republican Party moving forward. My guess it becomes the "American Party" vs. the "Party Of un-Americans"
Then that's the end of America as a superpower.

The US became a superpower because it imported nuclear scientists, engineers (including aeronautics and aerospace) , and various types of scientists and academicians.
The US became a superpower because of its manufacturing strength

ABC News/Washington Post Poll. Jan. 15-18, 2018. N=1,005 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.5.

"Do you support or oppose a program that allows undocumented immigrants to stay in the United States if they arrived here as a child, completed high school or military service and have not been convicted of a serious crime?"

Support 87%
Oppose 11%
Unsure 2%

Immigration

Ask them a better question like this

"Do you support or oppose a program that allows illegal immigrants to stay in the United States if they arrived here as a child, mooched off the school system, hospitals, tax payers, lowered wages and committed a crime by entering the US illegally?

We've realized now that being generous and spoon feeding some isn't good enough...we are now expected to open the flood gates and feed the world...we're also expected to allow the very mouths we feed to change American tradition, culture, heritage and legacy. Trump showed the GOP where their balls are. He put on a clinic and now they know the more 'over the top' they go, the better. I'm looking forward to hearing the tone from the Republican Party moving forward. My guess it becomes the "American Party" vs. the "Party Of un-Americans"

The US became a superpower because it imported nuclear scientists, engineers (including aeronautics and aerospace) , and various types of scientists and academicians.

Woa wait a second I thought the left hates the Nazis? Now they are praising the Nazi scientist we brought over from Germany with operation paper clip?

To fucking funny.

So what are you? 2nd Generation immigrant? Third? What?
He isn’t illegal. Illegals aren’t immigrants.. illegals are foreigners
So what generation are you?

And you actually believe all white immigrants came here legally?

Ted Cruz's father bribed. Is he still legal?
well there have been blank amnesty rewards for many fking years. It is time to stop it. Bad precedence is bad precedence. continuing down a failed path is failure.

Your “truth” is that you think Obama was born in Kenya.

That makes you the uneducated rube that you are, welsher!
You think he wasn't?

Prove it, you retarded fucking water head.

You are dumber than a post, welsher.

You are the reason why educated successful Americans are embarrassed.
As you sit there typing on your $30 hand me down computer in your mommy's basement.

It's fascist anti American pieces of shit like you why democrats have lost thousands of seats of power in the last ten years. America is rejecting you shit stains, and now you all have nothing left but your shit talk.

You people are the loser trash of America.

No it’s not, racist lowlife loser.

Old Racists like you are dying out.

The young people are overwhelmingly skewing towards the left.

And it’s because they are rejecting the uneducated hate you purport.

NEGATIVE
“Young people” in Southern Mexifornia, Loon York and a few other Mexicrat shitholes lean left...that’s all.
Clearly you don't know Mexicans. Most are quite conservative.

Real conservative.

Not the crazy white wing wacko that passes for conservative in the GOP.

The US became a superpower because of its manufacturing strength
87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated even as manufacturing doubled in the last couple of decades.

And Trump's base actually believes he is "bringing those jobs back". Bringing automated jobs "back"? Rich. Some people will believe anything.

ABC News/Washington Post Poll. Jan. 15-18, 2018. N=1,005 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.5.

"Do you support or oppose a program that allows undocumented immigrants to stay in the United States if they arrived here as a child, completed high school or military service and have not been convicted of a serious crime?"

Support 87%
Oppose 11%
Unsure 2%

Immigration

Bullshit. The only poll that counts was taken in November of 2016, and last I checked Trump won 30 of 50 states, with immigration being his top issue.

And Trump is going to cut a deal to keep the Dreamers here.

Because most Americans want them to stay, not the 10% who are angry old curmudgeons.

I doubt it. Dems will likely pull out of any deal and dig their heels in against building the wall. Dems would never back anything that is good for America.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago Obtains Visas For 70 Foreign Workers | HuffPost

You think he wasn't?

Prove it, you retarded fucking water head.

You are dumber than a post, welsher.

You are the reason why educated successful Americans are embarrassed.
As you sit there typing on your $30 hand me down computer in your mommy's basement.

It's fascist anti American pieces of shit like you why democrats have lost thousands of seats of power in the last ten years. America is rejecting you shit stains, and now you all have nothing left but your shit talk.

You people are the loser trash of America.

No it’s not, racist lowlife loser.

Old Racists like you are dying out.

The young people are overwhelmingly skewing towards the left.

And it’s because they are rejecting the uneducated hate you purport.

NEGATIVE
“Young people” in Southern Mexifornia, Loon York and a few other Mexicrat shitholes lean left...that’s all.
Clearly you don't know Mexicans. Most are quite conservative.

Real conservative.

Not the crazy white wing wacko that passes for conservative in the GOP.
who fking cares, illegal is illegal. and they don't vote right? so why do I care?

Most people in the US are illegal. It's not like they had permission from the original inhabitants.
sampleterrorism1492.jpg

Most people in the US are illegal. It's not like they had permission from the original inhabitants.
sampleterrorism1492.jpg
LOL indians came from Asia, they were illegal as well. too funny you don't know how the continent was populated. hahahahahahahahaha

Trump has certainly tapped into something. Even I don’t want more people coming to this country. I think we are overpopulated and over consuming our resources now.

I know ultimately both parties will disagree with me on this even republicans. Republicans just want Americans to have more kids vs importing poor blacks Muslims and mexicans

sampleterrorism1492.jpg
LOL indians came from Asia, they were illegal as well. too funny you don't know how the continent was populated. hahahahahahahahaha
You are the biggest moron because you didn't know it was populated before 1492.

steal-america.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
sampleterrorism1492.jpg
Do you criticize Israel for what they turned that desert into? The Indians were uncivilized like boka haram.

steal-america.jpg

The strongest, baddest army prevailed....and thank God huh? Imagine what kind of a filthy shithole North America would have become had it been built by Natives or the Spanish.
The British were some badass mothafuckers...huh?

melania and her anchor baby

1128-melania-trump-barron-getty-6.jpg

melania and her anchor baby

1128-melania-trump-barron-getty-6.jpg

Bring in more from Slovenia...nobody gives two shits...they’re classy, clean, decent human beings...AND they enter LEGALLY!
Let me know if you don’t understand the difference...I’ll have my 11 year old nephew log in and explain it to you.

Forum List

Back