Real Americans are done importing foreigners...and the GOP knows it.

Old white dude from the pines and granite country.

You still have dial up.
You got something against white people, your racist little prick?

Get yourself fucked up the ass with a chain saw, herpes boy.

:lol:

No I don’t, you lowlife uneducated POS.

Now, go brag that you once met the leader of a criminal gang as the highlight of your life, welsher.
Sure you do. You hate your race

I’m an equal opportunity hater.

I hate idiotic morons like yourself, no matter what your skin color.
You are worse than a racist. You’re a kkk you speak for the black who never asked you

Another poorly educated Trump supporter.

Can't refute anything someone say's because it's the truth, you just resort to talking shit, that's what you jacked off little puss sacks do. You're so predictable it's pathetic.

Better go wipe your mouth now, ball sack, you have a few little nuggets of shit left after talking your crap, dumbass faggot.

Your “truth” is that you think Obama was born in Kenya.

That makes you the uneducated rube that you are, welsher!
You think he wasn't?

Prove it, you retarded fucking water head.

You are dumber than a post, welsher.

You are the reason why educated successful Americans are embarrassed.
As you sit there typing on your $30 hand me down computer in your mommy's basement.

It's fascist anti American pieces of shit like you why democrats have lost thousands of seats of power in the last ten years. America is rejecting you shit stains, and now you all have nothing left but your shit talk.

You people are the loser trash of America.

No it’s not, racist lowlife loser.

Old Racists like you are dying out.

The young people are overwhelmingly skewing towards the left.

And it’s because they are rejecting the uneducated hate you purport.
What is the % of blacks?

Can't refute anything someone say's because it's the truth, you just resort to talking shit, that's what you jacked off little puss sacks do. You're so predictable it's pathetic.

Better go wipe your mouth now, ball sack, you have a few little nuggets of shit left after talking your crap, dumbass faggot.

You think he wasn't?

As you sit there typing on your $30 hand me down computer in your mommy's basement.

It's fascist anti American pieces of shit like you why democrats have lost thousands of seats of power in the last ten years. America is rejecting you shit stains, and now you all have nothing left but your shit talk.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... SKEWING TOWARDS THE LEFT... REALLY... IS THAT WHY YOU HAVE LOST SO MANY ELECTIONS IN THE LAST TEN YEARS... IS THAT WHY YOU LOST THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? ... HA HA HA HA HA....

... you couldn't sound anymore STUPID and DESPERATE if you TRIED... you fucking pathetic MORON.

AMERICA is REJECTING you ASS CLOWNS... if you HAVEN'T NOTICED... HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA,,,,,

You think he wasn't?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... SKEWING TOWARDS THE LEFT... REALLY... IS THAT WHY YOU HAVE LOST SO MANY ELECTIONS IN THE LAST TEN YEARS... IS THAT WHY YOU LOST THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? ... HA HA HA HA HA....

... you couldn't sound anymore STUPID and DESPERATE if you TRIED... you fucking pathetic MORON.

AMERICA is REJECTING you ASS CLOWNS... if you HAVEN'T NOTICED... HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA,,,,,

^^^^^^^^
Bitter old white guy who lives in a declining town and who hates darkies.

You think he wasn't?

^^^^^^^^
I can SMELL your desperation, boy. You just look like a jackass now.

Poor little fascist snowflake... better head for your safe place... get out the play dough and coloring book.

You poor leftists just aren't having a good time lately. America is rejecting you filth and you're all butt hurt.

It's great.

You got something against white people, your racist little prick?

Get yourself fucked up the ass with a chain saw, herpes boy.

Now, go brag that you once met the leader of a criminal gang as the highlight of your life, welsher.

You are worse than a racist. You’re a kkk you speak for the black who never asked you

And a winner laughing at you loser

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
No......problem with CNN is they always seem to support our enemies out of habit.
They are as anti-American as the ACLU.

All polls show similar results, not just CNN.

Yeah, and the polls said Hillary would win in a landslide. How did that work out for you?

No they didn’t.

They had her winning by about 3%.

Which she did.

They didn’t show a difference of 80%.

You do know the difference between 3% and 80%, right?

Or is math too hard for you?
Hillary lost......

She did.

But you do understand the difference between 3% and 80%, don’t you mud?

C’mon

You aren’t that dumb.
I guess you're all wrapped in the numbers and don't seem to understand that both are a fabrication.
Hillary winning by 3% and CNN claiming 80% of America wants to give DACA recipients citizenship.
It's clear that both were bullshit.

• Thanks
You think he wasn't?

^^^^^^^^
I love all color of people you hate your own race! Makes you a loser

• Thanks

You think he wasn't?

Sure dude, what have the more recent election results told us?

s0n, I work on Wall Street.

Every four years, my wealth is higher than it was four years ago, no matter who is President.

And now, we have a President who is a bigger whore for Wall Street than any other in history.

And you stupid rubes think he’s working for you!

You think he wasn't?

Trump won?

You think he wasn't?

Well, DUDE, we have a republican in the White House, a republican controlled congress, and a republican controlled senate with more republican governors and state seats than liberals could ever dream of.

What does that tell you, DUDE?

Every four years, my wealth is higher than it was four years ago, no matter who is President.

And now, we have a President who is a bigger whore for Wall Street than any other in history.

I give a fk who you are loser. You hate the white race. Your own race. Sad!

So even though we have NO WAY of knowing if you're telling the truth or not, you're still here whining your ass off about a president that's supposedly making you MONEY?

You're dumber than a sack of dog piss.

And I think you're a liar. I could probably buy you out ten times over.

You think he wasn't?

Like Wisconsin's state district 10 which went for trump by 17 points in 2016 and just last year went for a Democrat by 11 points.

I give a fk who you are loser. You hate the white race. Your own race. Sad!

Yoar a total retard.

Back to your trailer, Trumptard!

Like Wisconsin's state district 10 which went for trump by 17 points in 2016 and just last year went for a Democrat by 11 points.
Wisconsin still has a republican governor and republican controlled senate.

So even though we have NO WAY of knowing if you're telling the truth or not, you're still here whining your ass off about a president that's supposedly making you MONEY?

Your hatred of anyone not white is palatable, you lowlife racist POS.

Well, DUDE, we have a republican in the White House, a republican controlled congress, and a republican controlled senate with more republican governors and state seats than liberals could ever dream of.

What does that tell you, DUDE?

Dude, Virginia is coming your way.

Your hatred of anyone not white is palatable, you lowlife racist POS.
It's painfully obvious to anyone that will ever read this thread, that the RACIST here... is YOU.

You have shit in your own face, dumbass. You're a turd straight out of the race baiting toilet of radical fascist leftism.

Go fuck yourself, shit stain.

Forum List

Back