Real Americans are done importing foreigners...and the GOP knows it.

Poll after poll after poll after poll, no matter what the source, concludes that the American public overwhelmingly supports allowing the Dreamers to stay, but the hardcore uneducated Trumptards who worship their orange messiah as their God refuse to believe it.
:lol:

Thank God we don't run this country on liberal media polls. Hillary would be President right now if we did.

This explains, of course, why Trump is willing to let the Dreamers stay.

Poorly educated Trumptards are hilarious.

Poll after poll after poll after poll, no matter what the source, concludes that the American public overwhelmingly supports allowing the Dreamers to stay, but the hardcore uneducated Trumptards who worship their orange messiah as their God refuse to believe it.

And they think they are “real Americans” while others are not.

LOL
Trumptards are hilarious.
We laugh all day at you, I agree

Your trailer isn’t soundproof, Trumptard.

Be considerate of your neighbors!

Weird huh...that we'd be fed up?
We've realized now that being generous and spoon feeding some isn't good enough...we are now expected to open the flood gates and feed the world...we're also expected to allow the very mouths we feed to change American tradition, culture, heritage and legacy. Trump showed the GOP where their balls are. He put on a clinic and now they know the more 'over the top' they go, the better. I'm looking forward to hearing the tone from the Republican Party moving forward. My guess it becomes the "American Party" vs. the "Party Of un-Americans"

It would be an actual message if trump stopped employing foreign workers at his golf courses and properties.

LOL

Good thing I didn’t buy one

We've realized now that being generous and spoon feeding some isn't good enough...we are now expected to open the flood gates and feed the world...we're also expected to allow the very mouths we feed to change American tradition, culture, heritage and legacy. Trump showed the GOP where their balls are. He put on a clinic and now they know the more 'over the top' they go, the better. I'm looking forward to hearing the tone from the Republican Party moving forward. My guess it becomes the "American Party" vs. the "Party Of un-Americans"

It would be an actual message if trump stopped employing foreign workers at his golf courses and properties.
They are here on work visa. Different

LOL

Good thing I didn’t buy one

You occupied an abandoned one

Good job!

Are they foreigners or Americans?

Just answer the question.

Are they foreigners or Americans?

Just answer the question.
They aren’t US citizens bucko. Brazilians are Americans. Canadians are Americans

The OP says “foreigners.”

You do not understand that they are foreigners, right?

If you took away LA and NYC, which included all their illegal alien votes, the entire NATION practically voted for Trump, and no amount of you WHINY ASSED LITTLE LEFTIST ASS CLOWNS can change that. The best part is, YOU KNOW THAT, but you have this stupid need to PRETEND America didn't COMPLETELY REJECT obama and Hitlery with their ANTI AMERICAN bull shit.

Suck it.

OK crazy old man.
Doesn't take much to reduce you to a pathetic little ass clown does it?

I know the truth hurts... go to your safe place, snowflake.

Whatever you say, welsher.
You should just call yourself PATHETIC... it fits.

Now, go back to your tiny little lilly white town in Wisconsin and complain about those awful darkies, pole rider.
Can't refute anything someone say's because it's the truth, so you just resort to talking shit, that's what you jacked off little puss sacks do. You're so predictable it's pathetic.

Better go wipe your mouth now, ball sack, you have a few little nuggets of shit left after talking your crap, dumbass faggot.

Last edited:

OK crazy old man.

Now, go back to your tiny little lilly white town in Wisconsin and complain about those awful darkies, pole rider.
Can't refute anything someone say's because it's the truth, you just resort to talking shit, that's what you jacked off little puss sacks do. You're so predictable it's pathetic.

Better go wipe your mouth now, ball sack, you have a few little nuggets of shit left after talking your crap, dumbass faggot.

Old white dude from the pines and granite country.

You still have dial up.

OK crazy old man.

Can't refute anything someone say's because it's the truth, you just resort to talking shit, that's what you jacked off little puss sacks do. You're so predictable it's pathetic.

Your “truth” is that you think Obama was born in Kenya.

That makes you the uneducated rube that you are, welsher!

You still have dial up.
You got something against white people, you racist little prick?

Get yourself fucked up the ass with a chain saw, herpes boy.

You still have dial up.
Still white and proud

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Your “truth” is that you think Obama was born in Kenya.

That makes you the uneducated rube that you are, welsher!
You think he wasn't?

Prove it, you retarded fucking water head.

You still have dial up.
You got something against white people, your racist little prick?

Get yourself fucked up the ass with a chain saw, herpes boy.

No I don’t, you lowlife uneducated POS.

Now, go brag that you once met the leader of a criminal gang as the highlight of your life, welsher.

Forum List

Back