Real Americans are done importing foreigners...and the GOP knows it.

CNN Poll conducted by SSRS. Jan. 14-15 & 17-18, 2018. N=1,005 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.7.

"In dealing with immigrants ALREADY LIVING IN THE U.S. illegally, should the government's top priority be deporting all people living in the U.S. illegally, or developing a plan to allow some people living in the U.S. illegally to become legal residents?"

Deporting all people in US illegally 14%
Developing a plan for legal residency 82%
Unsure/Refused 4%
Yep........guess you think CNN would never lie.
:th_believecrap:

If poll after poll after poll shows that the American people want them to stay by a huge margin, then you should believe it.

Or, you can live in your bizarre alternative fantasy world, reading web sites that nobody else gives a shit about to reinforce your biases.
I just don't trust a motherfucking thing that CNN says.
They don't deserve our trust.
I learned when I worked with the UN that they consistently side with our enemies and provide aide, comfort, and intelligence against the United States

So if CNN says the sun rises in the east every day, you think they’re lying, and you believe the sun actually rises in the west?

CNN Poll conducted by SSRS. Jan. 14-15 & 17-18, 2018. N=1,005 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.7.

"In dealing with immigrants ALREADY LIVING IN THE U.S. illegally, should the government's top priority be deporting all people living in the U.S. illegally, or developing a plan to allow some people living in the U.S. illegally to become legal residents?"

Unsure/Refused 4%

If poll after poll after poll shows that the American people want them to stay by a huge margin, then you should believe it.

Or, you can live in your bizarre alternative fantasy world, reading web sites that nobody else gives a shit about to reinforce your biases.
I learned when I worked with the UN that they consistently side with our enemies and provide aide, comfort, and intelligence against the United States

So if CNN says the sun rises in the east every day, you think they’re lying, and you believe the sun actually rises in the west?
So many people on here would start threads defending Droompf if he said the sun rises in the west.

Unsure/Refused 4%

Many of these people polled by these polling companies probably hire these people as maids, gardeners, or lawn service workers. They may work for construction companies doing work like putting up drywall or roofing. Those answering the poll don't realize how much their costs will go up if the illegals become legal.

They also likely did not poll those who have suffered from the crimes these illegal immigrants bring. In my area, it is extremely rural, and almost every murder that has taken place in the past few years are Hispanics killing each other or Blacks killing Hispanics and vice versa over drugs. On the rare occasion a white person gets killed it is because they are dealing meth, and they are killed by a Black or Hispanic..

Unsure/Refused 4%

No......problem with CNN is they always seem to support our enemies out of habit.
They are as anti-American as the ACLU.

You probably think Obama was born in Kenya, don't you?

His relatives all said he was....

kenyasign1.jpg

Unsure/Refused 4%

No......problem with CNN is they always seem to support our enemies out of habit.

All polls show similar results, not just CNN.

Yeah, and the polls said Hillary would win in a landslide. How did that work out for you?

CBS News Poll. Jan. 13-16, 2018. N=1,225 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

"In general, do you favor or oppose allowing young immigrants who were brought to the U.S. illegally as children to remain in the country if they meet certain requirements such as going to school or joining the military, and not having a criminal record?"

Favor 87%
Oppose 11%
Unsure/No answer 2%

You keep posting polls from left wing media sources.

When you consider that ranking democrats would risk defunding the U.S. Military in a government shutdown in an effort to promote the acceptance of illegal criminal aliens you have to scratch your head. The world is upside down in the angry border line psychotic democrat mind.

I don't believe that for one second.

Butt sore Democrats losing miserably across the board and needing some "Feel good Bullshit" to make themselves feel better?

There's a Poll For That !! (who cares if it's made up BS ?)

Hillary-Rig-The-Polls-800x416-701x365.png

url

Weird huh...that we'd be fed up?
We've realized now that being generous and spoon feeding some isn't good enough...we are now expected to open the flood gates and feed the world...we're also expected to allow the very mouths we feed to change American tradition, culture, heritage and legacy. Trump showed the GOP where their balls are. He put on a clinic and now they know the more 'over the top' they go, the better. I'm looking forward to hearing the tone from the Republican Party moving forward. My guess it becomes the "American Party" vs. the "Party Of un-Americans"

:rofl: ok oh braindead one

As employers use more foreign workers, Trump wins 70 visas for Mar-a-Lago

Like other Palm Beach County employers who staff their clubs with foreign workers, President Donald Trump is boosting the number of employees he’s bringing from overseas this winter.

Trump won permission to hire 70 maids, cooks and servers at the Mar-a-Lago Club for the 2017-18 tourist season, according to newly released data from the U.S. Labor Department. In 2016-17, Trump hired 64 foreign workers at the Palm Beach property.

As employers use more foreign workers, Trump wins 70 visas for Mar-a-Lago

Yeah, and the polls said Hillary would win in a landslide. How did that work out for you?

No they didn’t.

They had her winning by about 3%.

Which she did.

They didn’t show a difference of 80%.

You do know the difference between 3% and 80%, right?

Or is math too hard for you?

Butt sore Democrats losing miserably across the board and needing some "Feel good Bullshit" to make themselves feel better?

There's a Poll For That !! (who cares if it's made up BS ?)

Hillary-Rig-The-Polls-800x416-701x365.png

url

That has what to do with the OP?

No they didn’t.

Which she did.

Electoral votes dumb ass!

I was a math teacher for twenty years and also taught US government, which is something else you apparently know nothing about!

I don't believe that for one second.

Of course you don’t.

You disagree with it.

And you could never, never, never, ever be wrong.

No they didn’t.

Which she did.

Electoral votes dumb ass!

I was a math teacher for twenty years and also taught US government, which is something else you apparently know nothing about!

You were a math teacher?

:lol:

That is fucking HILARIOUS!!

You just demonstrated how fucking stupid you are at math!

I feel bad for your students.

Forum List

Back