Real Americans are done importing foreigners...and the GOP knows it.

Quinnipiac University Poll. Jan. 5-9, 2018. N=1,106 registered voters nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.6.

"Which comes closest to your view about undocumented immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children? (A) They should be allowed to stay in the United States and to eventually apply for U.S. citizenship. (B) They should be allowed to remain in the United States, but not be allowed to apply for U.S. citizenship. (C) They should be required to leave the U.S."

Stay, apply for citizenship 79%
Remain, not apply for citizenship 7%
Be required to leave 11%
Unsure/No answer 3%

Your problem is that you are arguing one point to prove an unrelated point.

I support allowing Dreamers to stay. By the same token, I think they should never be given citizenship. That is the price they must pay. They can remain second class citizens.

As to the other illegals, if they have any record of having forged documents to gain work, collected benefits illegally, or committed anything other than traffic violations, or cannot speak English, send their ass packing back to where ever they came. That should be about 95% of them falling into one of those categories.

That is quite a bit of difference in attitudes, don't you think?

I am betting I am not alone.

ABC News/Washington Post Poll. Jan. 15-18, 2018. N=1,005 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.5.

"Do you support or oppose a program that allows undocumented immigrants to stay in the United States if they arrived here as a child, completed high school or military service and have not been convicted of a serious crime?"

Support 87%
Oppose 11%
Unsure 2%

Immigration
This from the Gullible Poll-Addicted Party of November 2016...

Quinnipiac University Poll. Jan. 5-9, 2018. N=1,106 registered voters nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.6.

"Which comes closest to your view about undocumented immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children? (A) They should be allowed to stay in the United States and to eventually apply for U.S. citizenship. (B) They should be allowed to remain in the United States, but not be allowed to apply for U.S. citizenship. (C) They should be required to leave the U.S."

Be required to leave 11%
Unsure/No answer 3%

I support allowing Dreamers to stay. By the same token, I think they should never be given citizenship. That is the price they must pay. They can remain second class citizens.

As to the other illegals, if they have any record of having forged documents to gain work, collected benefits illegally, or committed anything other than traffic violations, or cannot speak English, send their ass packing back to where ever they came. That should be about 95% of them falling into one of those categories.

The OP says “foreigners.”

Dreamers are foreigners.

Last edited:

Be required to leave 11%
Unsure/No answer 3%

Dreamers are foreigners.

So why are you talking Dreamers and not all foreigners?

Painted yourself into a corner, didn't you?

Be required to leave 11%
Unsure/No answer 3%

Dreamers are foreigners.
Yeah, so?

Bullshit. The only poll that counts was taken in November of 2016, and last I checked Trump won 30 of 50 states, with immigration being his top issue.

Trump beat the Democrats like a red headed stepchild. And will again in 2020

russians.JPG

Poll after poll after poll after poll, no matter what the source, concludes that the American public overwhelmingly supports allowing the Dreamers to stay, but the hardcore uneducated Trumptards who worship their orange messiah as their God refuse to believe it.

And they think they are “real Americans” while others are not.

:lol:

Be required to leave 11%
Unsure/No answer 3%

Dreamers are foreigners.
Yeah, so?

I’m sorry.

I didn’t realize that you were stupid.

Be required to leave 11%
Unsure/No answer 3%

Dreamers are foreigners.
Yeah, so?

I’m sorry.

That’s what makes you an idiot

Poll after poll after poll after poll, no matter what the source, concludes that the American public overwhelmingly supports allowing the Dreamers to stay, but the hardcore uneducated Trumptards who worship their orange messiah as their God refuse to believe it.

Ohhh, Nooo, not more polls.

Thank God we don't run this country on liberal media polls. Hillary would be President right now if we did.

LOL

Be required to leave 11%
Unsure/No answer 3%

Dreamers are foreigners.
Yeah, so?

I’m sorry.

If you say so, uneducated Trumptard.

LOL
Trumptards are hilarious.

Be required to leave 11%
Unsure/No answer 3%

Dreamers are foreigners.
Yeah, so?

I’m sorry.

Toro, you don’t get it and confirms your an idiot

Weird huh...that we'd be fed up?
We've realized now that being generous and spoon feeding some isn't good enough...we are now expected to open the flood gates and feed the world...we're also expected to allow the very mouths we feed to change American tradition, culture, heritage and legacy. Trump showed the GOP where their balls are. He put on a clinic and now they know the more 'over the top' they go, the better. I'm looking forward to hearing the tone from the Republican Party moving forward. My guess it becomes the "American Party" vs. the "Party Of un-Americans"
So what are you? 2nd Generation immigrant? Third? What?

LOL
Trumptards are hilarious.
We laugh all day at you, I agree

Weird huh...that we'd be fed up?
We've realized now that being generous and spoon feeding some isn't good enough...we are now expected to open the flood gates and feed the world...we're also expected to allow the very mouths we feed to change American tradition, culture, heritage and legacy. Trump showed the GOP where their balls are. He put on a clinic and now they know the more 'over the top' they go, the better. I'm looking forward to hearing the tone from the Republican Party moving forward. My guess it becomes the "American Party" vs. the "Party Of un-Americans"
So what are you? 2nd Generation immigrant? Third? What?
He isn’t illegal. Illegals aren’t immigrants.. illegals are foreigners

Forum List

Back