Real Americans are done importing foreigners...and the GOP knows it.

Weird huh...that we'd be fed up?
We've realized now that being generous and spoon feeding some isn't good enough...we are now expected to open the flood gates and feed the world...we're also expected to allow the very mouths we feed to change American tradition, culture, heritage and legacy. Trump showed the GOP where their balls are. He put on a clinic and now they know the more 'over the top' they go, the better. I'm looking forward to hearing the tone from the Republican Party moving forward. My guess it becomes the "American Party" vs. the "Party Of un-Americans"

It would be an actual message if trump stopped employing foreign workers at his golf courses and properties.
They are here on work visa. Different

The OP says “foreigners.”

You do not understand that they are foreigners, right?
Illegally here, you understand that?

Whatever you say, welsher.
You should just call yourself PATHETIC... it fits.

:lol:

Now, go back to your tiny little lilly white town in Wisconsin and complain about those awful darkies, pole rider.
Can't refute anything someone say's because it's the truth, you just resort to talking shit, that's what you jacked off little puss sacks do. You're so predictable it's pathetic.

Better go wipe your mouth now, ball sack, you have a few little nuggets of shit left after talking your crap, dumbass faggot.

Your “truth” is that you think Obama was born in Kenya.

That makes you the uneducated rube that you are, welsher!
You think he wasn't?

Prove it, you retarded fucking water head.

You are dumber than a post, welsher.

You are the reason why educated successful Americans are embarrassed.

We've realized now that being generous and spoon feeding some isn't good enough...we are now expected to open the flood gates and feed the world...we're also expected to allow the very mouths we feed to change American tradition, culture, heritage and legacy. Trump showed the GOP where their balls are. He put on a clinic and now they know the more 'over the top' they go, the better. I'm looking forward to hearing the tone from the Republican Party moving forward. My guess it becomes the "American Party" vs. the "Party Of un-Americans"

It would be an actual message if trump stopped employing foreign workers at his golf courses and properties.

Yes.

The OP does not differentiate.

Now, go back to your tiny little lilly white town in Wisconsin and complain about those awful darkies, pole rider.
Can't refute anything someone say's because it's the truth, you just resort to talking shit, that's what you jacked off little puss sacks do. You're so predictable it's pathetic.

Better go wipe your mouth now, ball sack, you have a few little nuggets of shit left after talking your crap, dumbass faggot.

You think he wasn't?

He never proved he wasn’t

Old white dude from the pines and granite country.

You still have dial up.
You got something against white people, your racist little prick?

Get yourself fucked up the ass with a chain saw, herpes boy.

No I don’t, you lowlife uneducated POS.

Now, go brag that you once met the leader of a criminal gang as the highlight of your life, welsher.
I said prove it, unless you want to just show everyone here again that you're just a wise ass little butt fucking loser.

Yes.

Differentiate what?

You think he wasn't?

Exactly... he never proved he was born in Hawaii either.

Although there was a living person, his grandmother, that was there when he was born in Mombasa, Kenya.

You still have dial up.

Now, go brag that you once met the leader of a criminal gang as the highlight of your life, welsher.
I said prove it, unless you want to just show everyone here again that you're just a wise ass little butt fucking loser.

You are a loser in life, welsher.

That’s why you are such a lowlife loser who hates everyone who isn’t white.

You still have dial up.

Sure you do. You hate your race white boi

You think he wasn't?

Although there was a living person, his grandmother, that was there when he was born in Mombasa, Kenya.

What a stupid fucking retard!

You still have dial up.

Sure you do. You hate your race

I’m an equal opportunity hater.

I hate idiotic morons like yourself, no matter what your skin color.

You still have dial up.

You are a loser in life, welsher.

That’s why you are such a lowlife loser who hates everyone who isn’t white.
I love all colors and would never think I’m better like you. You feel you have to defend them loser .

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Yes.

Differentiate what?

He does not say “illegal foreigners.”

Do you not understand this very simple concept?

You think he wasn't?

As you sit there typing on your $30 hand me down computer in your mommy's basement.

It's fascist anti American pieces of shit like you why democrats have lost thousands of seats of power in the last ten years. America is rejecting you shit stains, and now you all have nothing left but your shit talk.

You people are the loser trash of America.

Yes.

Differentiate what?

An illegal is a foreigner

You think he wasn't?

What a stupid fucking retard!
Sad to make fun of those less fortunate. Just a usual leftist

Yes.

Differentiate what?

Wrong, you lying sack of horse piss.

I don't like people illegally gaining entry into my nation, and you shouldn't either. But you like to see America flooded with illegal aliens because you believe they always vote for democrats and that keeps you fascists in power.

See, we know what you ass wipes are up to, it's no secret, dumbass.

You think he wasn't?

As you sit there typing on your $30 hand me down computer in your mommy's basement.

It's fascist anti American pieces of shit like you why democrats have lost thousands of seats of power in the last ten years. America is rejecting you shit stains, and now you all have nothing left but your shit talk.

You people are the loser trash of America.

No it’s not, racist lowlife loser.

Old Racists like you are dying out.

The young people are overwhelmingly skewing towards the left.

And it’s because they are rejecting the uneducated hate you purport.

You still have dial up.

Sure you do. You hate your race

I’m an equal opportunity hater.

I hate idiotic morons like yourself, no matter what your skin color.
You are worse than a racist. You’re a kkk you speak for the black who never asked you

Yes.

Differentiate what?

Wrong, you lying sack of horse piss.

I don't like people illegally gaining entry into my nation, and you shouldn't either. But you like to see America flooded with illegal aliens because you believe they always vote for democrats and that keeps you fascists in power.

See, we know what you ass wipes are up to, it's no secret, dumbass.

Thanks for demonstrating that you are a poorly educated loser

Forum List

Back