🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

REAL AMERICANS love TRUMP

only real american idiots suck Trump ..

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 39% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Sixty-one percent (61%) disapprove.

The latest figures for Trump include 26% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 49% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -23. (see trends).

Trump supporters are those Americans
- who are tired of Establishment, controlling both parties,
- who are tired of spreading "democracy" all over the world and of multiple wars and coups, their government keeps starting all over the world,
- who are smart enough to believe their own lying eyes instead of buying overwhelming propaganda,
- who love their country, want to have the control of their country back and to see their country great again.

Hillary called those people "deplorables".

Dumb Americans like trump . The guy is a big phony who's done nothing but lie to them .

I am not sure I even like the guy, let alone love him.

That said, just the fact that crazy criminal Hillary is not POTUS, is good enough for me.

Dumb Americans like trump . The guy is a big phony who's done nothing but lie to them .
Weird. I say that about everyone that has supported a president over the last 30 years or so

Im a real american and i dont love him. I think he is immature, stupid and wilfully ignorant.

Im a real american and i dont love him. I think he is immature, stupid and wilfully ignorant.

I'm sure your feelings would keep him awake at night if he knew.
rolleyes.gif

Trump supporters are those Americans
- who are tired of Establishment, controlling both parties,
- who are tired of spreading "democracy" all over the world and of multiple wars and coups, their government keeps starting all over the world,
- who are smart enough to believe their own lying eyes instead of buying overwhelming propaganda,
- who love their country, want to have the control of their country back and to see their country great again.

Hillary called those people "deplorables".
She called the racist, sexist, xenophobic, Islamophobic deplorable.

Now, if you are suggesting spreading democracy is a bad thing, if, as you say people "are smart enough to believe their own lying eyes", then I suggest you have a decidedly narrow view and represent a distinct minority of Americans.

I am not sure I even like the guy, let alone love him.

That said, just the fact that crazy criminal Hillary is not POTUS, is good enough for me.
Good, the intervention is going well. Your road to trump recovery is progressing nicely.

Good Luck!

Dialects and articulation? That's what matters? Does competence have a place in your priorities? Does civility? Does dignity?

How has The Donald been at providing a sterling example?

"competence"? Like Benghazi, the Russian uranium giveaway, the Clinton Foundation hedge fund? Travelgate, Whitewater, Libya? 33K deleted emails, collusion with her AG to prevent an indictment for treason? The rotten old drunk is nothing but a criminal in a pantsuit....."competence".....you drank the Koolaid alright.

Trump drops to new low in Rasmussen poll

President Trump's approval rating has dropped to a new low, according to a conservative-leaning pollster that has consistently given Trump better marks than other polls.

Trump's approval fell to 39 percent Monday, according to Rasmussen Reports — the first time his approval has dipped below 40 percent in the conservative poll. The poll showed him with a disapproval rating of 61 percent.

Trump drops to new low in Rasmussen poll

hahaha-ah-haha-hahahahahaha

Dialects and articulation? That's what matters? Does competence have a place in your priorities? Does civility? Does dignity?

How has The Donald been at providing a sterling example?

"competence"? Like Benghazi, the Russian uranium giveaway, the Clinton Foundation hedge fund? Travelgate, Whitewater, Libya? The rotten old drunk is nothing but a criminal in a pantsuit....."competence".....you drank the Koolaid alright.
Funny, I asked your opinion of Trump's competence. Are you still reliving November 2016?

And they call us butt hurt snowflakes!

Forum List

Back