🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

REAL AMERICANS love TRUMP

Leading by example, leading the world, providing a paradigm for excellence and hope.

Of course...."providing a paradigm" and then doing nothing to make it happen as if giving a speech is all there is to it. And then blame the ensuing chaos on somebody else, anybody else. I didn't vote for a president "of the world". I voted for a president who believes in American exceptionalism and the American culture as the superior way of life over all else. We will be safe again, we will be wealthy again, we will be inspired again, and we will be GREAT again. Sorry you don't believe in America anymore if you ever did. I believe you'd be happier in France...why don't you move there or is being a hypocrite enjoying the freedom and security of America while running her down more your style?
American exceptionalism is just a reaction to the inability to understand global complexities. Most people who expound on the wonders of exceptionalism are searching for simplistic sources of comfort and clarity but in most cases they are just showing how stunning ignorant they are.

Leading by example, leading the world, providing a paradigm for excellence and hope.

Of course...."providing a paradigm" and then doing nothing to make it happen as if giving a speech is all there is to it. And then blame the ensuing chaos on somebody else, anybody else. I didn't vote for a president "of the world". I voted for a president who believes in American exceptionalism and the American culture as the superior way of life over all else. We will be safe again, we will be wealthy again, we will be inspired again, and we will be GREAT again. Sorry you don't believe in America anymore if you ever did. I believe you'd be happier in France...why don't you move there or is being a hypocrite enjoying the freedom and security of America while running her down more your style?
American exceptionalism is just a reaction to the inability to understand global complexities. Most people who expound on the wonders of exceptionalism are searching for simplistic sources of comfort and clarity but in most cases they are just showing how stunning ignorant they are.
I draw a parallel with Ali McGraw's line in the 60's movie Love Story. American Exceptionalism means never having to say you're sorry.

IF you are born or naturalized here, then you are an AMERICAN. may we some way join together in the best interest of our country.
I'd sure hope so. It's talk like the OP and many other in this thread that show nothing but divisive hate for the other side that fuels this problem. Somewhere they forgot that we are all on the same team.

Forum List

Back