🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

REAL AMERICANS love TRUMP

Funny, I asked your opinion of Trump's competence. Are you still reliving November 2016?

And they call us butt hurt snowflakes!

You're not just butt-hurt, you're ass-raped...a pawn for a criminal enterprise know as Clinton, Inc.

MAGA!

Funny, I asked your opinion of Trump's competence. Are you still reliving November 2016?

And they call us butt hurt snowflakes!

You're not just butt-hurt, you're ass-raped...a pawn for a criminal enterprise know as Clinton, Inc.

MAGA!
Sooner or later your ossified brain will absorb the question. I still have 59% power on my iPad, so I can keep asking it for a while.

So, for the third time: what is your opinion of Trump's competence as President?

By the way, this is not like rooting for a sports team. Even should your team flounder and lose, it's still your team. I know what I'm talking about as a lifelong Pittsburgh Pirates fan. No, this isn't like sports where you can laugh at your rivals, believe in "next year" and wish for the breaks to fall your way. No, this is not like sports.

This is governing the United States of America. Leading by example, leading the world, providing a paradigm for excellence and hope.

This isn't a low brow reality TV show where bombastic antics appeal to the lowest common denominator. This isn't The Apprentice where Trump can fire B list celebrities like Gary Busey for failing at a bake sale. This is the White House.

Notice how the witch drops into her fake southern drawl when naming southern states?
lol.gif

Dialects and articulation? That's what matters? Does competence have a place in your priorities? Does civility? Does dignity?

How has The Donald been at providing a sterling example?

No, lying lying lying is what mattered where Hitlery is concerned. Incompetence, a lack of civility and being void of dignity just made us cringe....

I don't love him, but I do like that he is pissing off the Uniparty and their "mainstream media".

But in the end, he (like all Presidents) is just a figurehead. The Military Industrial Complex and the FED/ Wall Street run this country.

If he drops enough bombs, invades enough countries, and keeps the easy money spigots flowing, he may get to keep his job!

I don't love him, but I do like that he is pissing off the Uniparty and their "mainstream media".

But in the end, he (like all Presidents) is just a figurehead. The Military Industrial Complex and the FED/ Wall Street run this country.

If he drops enough bombs, invades enough countries, and keeps the easy money spigots flowing, he may get to keep his job!
What you describe so eloquently as "pissing off" is misread by you. Trump's critics aren't "pissed off" by his antics. We're embarrassed by them. We're not mad about his incompetence, we're disappointed by it.

Why? Because we care deeply for this nation and fear that we are being lead and represented by a petulant gameshow host instead of a statesman.

Leading by example, leading the world, providing a paradigm for excellence and hope.

Of course...."providing a paradigm" and then doing nothing to make it happen as if giving a speech is all there is to it. And then blame the ensuing chaos on somebody else, anybody else. I didn't vote for a president "of the world". I voted for a president who believes in American exceptionalism and the American culture as the superior way of life over all else. We will be safe again, we will be wealthy again, we will be inspired again, and we will be GREAT again. Sorry you don't believe in America anymore if you ever did. I believe you'd be happier in France...why don't you move there or is being a hypocrite enjoying the freedom and security of America while running her down more your style?

RNC Employees Asked To Save All 2016 Campaign Documents

In a memo sent to employees on Friday, the Republican National Committee’s (RNC) lawyers told employees to hold onto any documents related to the 2016 presidential campaign as well as any records that may relate to an investigation into the election, according to a report.

The memo, obtained by BuzzFeed News, said the request was just a precautionary move.

“Given the important role that the RNC plays in national elections and the potentially expansive scope of the inquiries and investigations, it is possible that we will be contacted with requests for information,” the memo said, according to BuzzFeed.

The RNC’s counsel asked employees to not delete or modify any documents, records or other materials related to the election from computers, tablets, cellphones, emails or any other storage device and said there would be “serious consequences” for anyone who failed to comply.

Report: RNC Employees Asked To Save All 2016 Campaign Documents

Uh oh

Leading by example, leading the world, providing a paradigm for excellence and hope.

Of course...."providing a paradigm" and then doing nothing to make it happen as if giving a speech is all there is to it. And then blame the ensuing chaos on somebody else, anybody else. I didn't vote for a president "of the world". I voted for a president who believes in American exceptionalism and the American culture as the superior way of life over all else. We will be safe again, we will be wealthy again, we will be inspired again, and we will be GREAT again. Sorry you don't believe in America anymore if you ever did. I believe you'd be happier in France...why don't you move there or is being a hypocrite enjoying the freedom and security of America while running her down more your style?
How am I "running down" America? I'm running down Trump for cause.

I don't respect him at all. To me, respect I said a reciprocal commodity. The more respect you show, the more respect you deserve. Therefore I cannot respect a person who shows such little respect himself.

Monday, July 31, 2017
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 39% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Sixty-one percent (61%) disapprove.

The latest figures for Trump include 26% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 49% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -23. (see trends).

How am I "running down" America? I'm running down Trump for cause.

I don't respect him at all. To me, respect I said a reciprocal commodity. The more respect you show, the more respect you deserve. Therefore I cannot respect a person who shows such little respect himself.
Remember, these are the same idiots who believed the WMD garbage, Saddam was in bed with al qaeda & Obama was born in Kenya & is a Muslim.

trump lost the independents who allowed him to barely crawl into the White House while the American people soundly rejected him at the election box.

Their "Real" Americans are an ever-shrinking base.

The funniest part was trump got them to admit that GeeW was a moron, Iraq a blunder and they lapped it up!

Trump supporters are those Americans
- who are tired of Establishment, controlling both parties,
- who are tired of spreading "democracy" all over the world and of multiple wars and coups, their government keeps starting all over the world,
- who are smart enough to believe their own lying eyes instead of buying overwhelming propaganda,
- who love their country, want to have the control of their country back and to see their country great again.

Hillary called those people "deplorables".
She called the racist, sexist, xenophobic, Islamophobic deplorable.

Now, if you are suggesting spreading democracy is a bad thing, if, as you say people "are smart enough to believe their own lying eyes", then I suggest you have a decidedly narrow view and represent a distinct minority of Americans.

And she was spot on.....tho maybe a little low on the head count.

Trump supporters are those Americans
- who are tired of Establishment, controlling both parties,
- who are tired of spreading "democracy" all over the world and of multiple wars and coups, their government keeps starting all over the world,
- who are smart enough to believe their own lying eyes instead of buying overwhelming propaganda,
- who love their country, want to have the control of their country back and to see their country great again.

Hillary called those people "deplorables".
She called the racist, sexist, xenophobic, Islamophobic deplorable.

Now, if you are suggesting spreading democracy is a bad thing, if, as you say people "are smart enough to believe their own lying eyes", then I suggest you have a decidedly narrow view and represent a distinct minority of Americans.

And she was spot on.....tho maybe a little low on the head count.

the far right is about as deplorable as the far left is.....they both are trying to bring this country to its knees,by the little tit for tat bullshit game that they play....

Forum List

Back