Real Americans prefer freedom, liberals don't.

You can separate this in to two categories....

1. Responsible adults IE the conservatives.

2. Spoiled rotten kids what just want instant gratification IE progressives.

You mean You can. Conservatives are not responsible. They do not take responsibility for ANYTHING. They are frightened emotionally undeveloped victims of thier own fear mongering.

The second sentence is just stupid. The person that wrote it has a brain spoiled by self serving propaganda and nonsense.

You people lie to yourselves and each other so often that your opinions are worthless.

Huggy, I would disagree. The whole idea of conservatism is BEING responsible. ALL of us. Not just ourselves but all citizens. Not looking at what the government can do for you but what you can do for yourselves. It's really not that difficult to understand.
It is for people who have been told all their lives they're not responsible for their actions, and for people who simply don't want to be.

I am a full supporter of ALL LGBT issues. Whether its being in the military or getting married. I also fully support legalization of Pot, not because I do it, because I think there is no way to prevent it, and really, I don't think its that bad. Also legalization of gambling.

They have tried prohibition in the past (although the left was also partially to blame for this). They probably would have kept that in place if not for its massive failure.

Also I somewhat lean towards the legalization of prostitution. While I do think it is immoral, I think trying to stop it does more harm then good.

Edit: Also the patriot act needs to be fully repealed, although both sides are also to blame for this.
LGBT's need to take their sexual choices and go back into the closet, this country would be better off. Pot should never be legal.

Proof that the right is all about "liberty".
Pssst! He's one guy. Not the entire right.

You're welcome for correcting your boneheadedness.

You can separate this in to two categories....

1. Responsible adults IE the conservatives.

2. Spoiled rotten kids that just want instant gratification IE progressives.

You mean You can. Conservatives are not responsible. They do not take responsibility for ANYTHING. They are frightened emotionally undeveloped victims of thier own fear mongering.

The second sentence is just stupid. The person that wrote it has a brain spoiled by self serving propaganda and nonsense.

You people lie to yourselves and each other so often that your opinions are worthless.

You think your spoiled tantrum you just through makes me wrong? :lol:

You think THAT was a tantrum? You REALLY are an idiot. You are wrong on the merit or lack of it in your post.

Link to poll or STFU.

X2. No link = this is more ultra-right wing trash designed to spread the fascist agenda.

What? You leftists have a hard time with the concept that Americans prefer freedom?

Would be bad news for youse guys if it is an actual PEw poll..
If I were you -- I'd go pull the poll myself and kiss your Class Warfare goodbye..

:badgrin:

Republicans haven't taken away any "LGBT" rights, there was noting wrong about DADT - you know that applied to straight soldiers as well right???

Too bad if people assume you're heterosexual because 98% of the population is.

But as a libertarian I could care less what other people do.

I agree drugs should be legalized - then we wouldn't have cartels on the border leaving severed heads everywhere - we wouldn't have gangbangers fighting over street corners.

Progressives on the other hand believe they have the right to dictate and control everyones life.

No you cant have a happy meal toy, I will tax you for not getting on government health care, No you have to pay more your your cigarettes, No you cant have home bible studies because it violates our progressive "make as much money as we can" building codes, no you cant drink that 40 ounce beverage because it will make you fat....

Need I get into ridiculous corporate regulations??

Or how about progressives suing states for enforcing identical federal immigration laws??

I could go on all day with this shit...

As far as DADT, the government shouldn't be telling people they need to pretend to be something they aren't. Which is exactly what DADT was. It would be the same if the military said "You can say you are a dem or a rep, but if you say u are a libertarian, you are getting discharged." Now see how its wrong?

Then there is marriage. It is most certainly NOT a religious issue. And they have shown it to be. If it was a religious issue, why can atheists get married? Devil worshippers? And then, who is the government to tell churches who they can and cannot marry? Why not leave it up to the churches? Instead the government is clearly telling the churches they are not allowed to marry LGBTs even if it is part of their religion (which it is actually a part of one religion that I know of).

Further, you don't need to go on about what dems are taking away rights, I was pretty clear when I said, its both sides doing it.

Marriage isn't a right... It never was and it never will unless the constitution is amended..

DADT was a policy...... You may as well say: "my boss cant tell me I cant dress like a clown at work because they have no right defining who I am."

Well, If I wanted to dress like a fucking clown then I wouldn't work at a place that prohibited me from dressing as such.

That's the beauty of freedom - you have choice.

If a gay doesn't agree with DADT then why even join the military in the first place?

There are many natural rights not enumerated in the constitution. They are protected by the 9th, 10th, and 14th amendments. Privacy, equal protection under the law, freedom of association. All these things would imply rights for gays, marriage, abortion, etc.

Marriage isn't a right... It never was and it never will unless the constitution is amended..

It's not in the Constitution in the first place, dumb ass.

DADT was a policy...... You may as well say: "my boss cant tell me I cant dress like a clown at work because they have no right defining who I am."

You. Are. A. Dumb. Ass.

Well, If I wanted to dress like a fucking clown then I wouldn't work at a place that prohibited me from dressing as such.

How you choose to dress at work has no bearing on the right or legality of same sex marriage.

That's the beauty of freedom - you have choice.

I choose to call you the most ignorant motherfucker on USMB.

If a gay doesn't agree with DADT then why even join the military in the first place?

DADT was repealed, dumb ass. Try to keep up.

Are you fucking delusional????

First of all define conservative?? because back in the 50's the fucking KKK was conservative and they were EXCLUSIVELY DEMOCRAT....

It was the Republicans standing up for minorities and woman among other ideas during the mid 20th century.....

There has never been a true Republican KKK member....
The only reason why David Duke and a couple of other former DEMOCRATS flipped was out of anger that the democrat party started using Blacks as a voting block by giving them free shit via LBJ.

In short the DEMOCRAT LBJ was like "lets use these ******* instead of abusing them."

I love how you "leftists" or actually fascists just reinvent history in your fucking mind.

Why do you people make DUMB statements and DUMB assertions that can easily be debunked with minimal effort? :lol:

Then why didn't you do it???

Because I started watching boxing on HBO, got a massage from my wife and went to sleep.....................
"As if Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio wasn’t bad enough, in steps Shaun Winkler, a white supremacist running for sheriff. As a Republican, Winkler hopes to become Bonner County, Idaho’s next sheriff. As anybody running for office will tell you, media attention is something welcomed and often sought by candidates. "

LOL @ The guy who just said the dumbest fucking thing on the planet ever uttered by any dumb fuck ever.

Nick and Edward are (I know this is hard to believe) are dumber than even bigrebnc.

I wish these suckers would simply vote GOP and shut their mouths to prevent all the damage they do to the GOP candidates.
Once again, Fakey agrees with a leftist and attacks conservatives. Not the behavior of a moderate Republican, is it?
Every good and true GOP knows that daveman, Nick, Edward, and bigrebnc are extremist far right reactionaries, not conservatives. The GOP wants their votes, not their out of the mainstream minority views.

Get it straight, daveman, that none of you guys deserve any respect for being extremist and out of the mainstream.

Maybe. It definitely makes you a fucking idiot.
You may be on to something. A lot of leftists listen to Rush to get their daily ragegasm on.

I don't. I'd prefer a dildo in my ear.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

l.jpg

Last edited:
Nick and Edward are (I know this is hard to believe) are dumber than even bigrebnc.

I wish these suckers would simply vote GOP and shut their mouths to prevent all the damage they do to the GOP candidates.
Once again, Fakey agrees with a leftist and attacks conservatives. Not the behavior of a moderate Republican, is it?
Every good and true GOP knows that daveman, Nick, Edward, and bigrebnc are extremist far right reactionaries, not conservatives. The GOP wants their votes, not their out of the mainstream minority views.

Get it straight, daveman, that none of you guys deserve any respect for being extremist and out of the mainstream.
Anyone who kisses leftist ass like you do isn't conservative.

End of story.

Anyone who kisses leftist ass like you do isn't conservative. End of story.

The conclusion to the narrative is that you are an extremist reactionary far far to the right and no conservative at all. We want your votes, not your stupidity.

The conclusion to the narrative is that you are an extremist reactionary far far to the right and no conservative at all. We want your votes, not your stupidity.
And a leftist thanked you for that.

Thanks for proving my point, Derrrps. :clap2:

And a leftist thanked you for that.

Thanks for proving my point, Derrrps. :clap2:

Sorry daveman, but he's 100% on point. You know, there used to be a time in this country when being a Liberal or a Conservative was just about politics, and nothing else. You could put that shit aside and get along. But people with your mindset won't allow that. Why does Jake have to be "kissing Lefty ass?" Why can't he simply have a more moderate political view then you?

The irony is that in protesting this label so much, you're proving you deserve it.

Forum List

Back