Real Clear Politics Map

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
This is to track the map as it changes.

Right now, it is favorable Trump without toss-up states.

I am surprised by the numbers. It's been this way for a week.

This is as of 8/22.

1724368658180.png

This is as of 8/22.

View attachment 999751
Posting it for the fourth time this week won't make it any more true. :)
Trump will not win AZ and PA. NV is switched to a toss up. I'll give you GA. The fix is in there.
By my count, Harris wins.

Trump will not win AZ and PA. NV is switched to a toss up. I'll give you GA. The fix is in there.

You know that RFK was polling over 5% in AZ right? He is at 40% favourability nationally which is very surprising to me at least as he is the adversary of both parties and also not extremely well known thanks to the suppression and media avoidance.

You know that RFK was polling over 5% in AZ right? He is at 40% favourability nationally which is very surprising to me at least as he is the adversary of both parties and also not extremely well known thanks to the suppression and media avoidance.
He's a whack job whose own family has disowned him. His polling is falling little by little each week. His "campaign" is on so much life support, he's thinking of dropping out and endorsing Trump..which will immediately turn off 2/3rds of his supporters. :)

He's a whack job whose own family has disowned him. His polling is falling little by little each week. His "campaign" is on so much life support, he's thinking of dropping out and endorsing Trump..which will immediately turn off 2/3rds of his supporters. :)

It is the 1/3rd that will help Trump. Even 1% in each swing state is a big deal. With the Pro-Hamas supporters angry, this gives Trump an in-road to promise peace in the world again. He doesn't have to even be negative towards the crazies who support Hamas, he can just promise peace through negotiations, he can tout his Abraham Accords as an example.

Everyone ultimately just wants peace, right?

The longer Harris hides from interviews the redder the map becomes....

I figure the opposite. The way I see it, the more her message gets out, the weaker she becomes. Bottom line, I see it in her best interest to keep it a popularity contest.

But then perhaps I'm in the minority of leaning slightly left of center on social issues and to the right on fiscal matters.

I am not counting.

I am posting what the RCP map says with no toss ups. There is a reason they give him AZ and PA. I don't know what it is.

AZ was blue a week ago, then changed back.

You don't need to give me GA, the map shows it as red.

I expect it to soon turn more blue.

But I guess my point was that I am surprised it hasn't been shifting more blue.

I know it's been reported Harris is gaining ground, but it would seem like she has not crossed any thresholds.

I figure the opposite. The way I see it, the more her message gets out, the weaker she becomes. Bottom line, I see it in her best interest to keep it a popularity contest.

But then perhaps I'm in the minority of leaning slightly left of center on social issues and to the right on fiscal matters.

Everyone here is guessing.

I put the map up to track it as it changes (if it changes).

That was it.

X says Trump 71%. Harris 29%. Almost 6 million voted.

This is as of 8/22.

View attachment 999751
We can't take anything for granted. There are several close states. Before Biden leaving, Trump was making headway in a few blue states. Now that Harris is in there, Trump has not only lost those blue states but now he is fighting for his life in a few red states that he had previously had sewn up, not to mention even this map shows him losing out in Wisconsin and Michigan (which he had been leading in), although both of them are very close. To repeat, it is better to look at the no toss up map and concentrate on winning the toss ups. We can't let our guard down and be arrogant in thinking we are going to win. This is the map we need to work with and try turning the gray states red.

Forum List

Back