Real Progressives Vote Jill Stein

Have you checked out Stein's VP pick, Ajamu Baraka? He proudly refers to Obama as an "Uncle Tom".

Jill Stein's VP doubles down on calling Obama "Uncle Tom" in truly wild town hall

The Wild Beliefs of Ajamu Baraka, Jill Stein’s Green Party Running Mate

Just the kind of guy we want as VP. Spends his days hating Israel, and claiming that international efforts against Boko Haram are just a plot to steal Nigeria's oil. And he's said how Bernie Sanders was committed to white supremacy. Yeah, way to pull in the Sanders voters.

And Stein? She goes to Moscow as Putin's guest and gives a public speech badmouthing the USA. Such a good Putin-patsie. No wonder the Trump fans love her too. Two Putin-patsies in a pod, Trump and Stein.

Stein also wants to ban all pesticides and GMO crops, which would lead to mass starvation. She'd get even more people killed than Trump.

Well, seeing as how blacks digressed under Obama, why should that offend anyone?

Looks like another closet gay Trump supporter is spamming Jill Stein.

This is what they've resorted to.

Using homophobic slurs? Well, isn't that progressive of you. And making one solitary thread as a concerned citizen to rationally discuss the best and only progressive presidential candidate is spamming? I think you should ask yourself what your m.o. is / what you've "resorted to."

Like you insinuating that voters are crazy, do you need to re-evaluate you use of a slur?

He used gay as an insult. That's textbook slur, moron.

Jill Stein is a real progressive and not a DINO who will perpetuate a Republican agenda as defined by various Marxists on this board.

The real progressive, this is a partial listing of Jill Stein's 2016 platform:

* Enact a Green New Deal and create 20 millions jobs by transitioning to 100% clean renewable energy.

* In her Just Transition program, communities will move towards more green energy. Displaced fossil fuel workers will receive full income and benefits as they transition to alternative employment.

* Treat energy as a human right.

* Redirect research funds from fossil fuels to energy and conservation.

* End destructive energy extraction such as fracking, off shore drilling and pipelines.

* Protect pollinators

* Ban neonicotioids and other harmful pesticides that threaten the survival of bees and butterflies.

* Support an acceptable global climate and impart funds to that end to developing countries.

* Invest in clean air, water, food, and soil for everyone.

* Enact stronger environmental justice laws which will help low=income communities currently disproportionately affected.

* Conversion to zero waste processes.

* Enforceable rights to work for government as last resort.

* Workers earning fair shares.

* Grants and low interest loans to green companies.

* REPLACE NAFTA and other corporate agreements that export American jobs.

* Effective anti poverty programs that restore dignity and guarantee economic human rights such as housing, water and utilities.

* Healthcare: NO COPAYS, PREMIUMS, OR DEDUCTIBLES. (You pay for the treatment you receive and only the treatment you receive).

* Women's right to morning after pills.

* "ELIMINATE THE CANCER OF HEALTH INSURANCE"

* Tuition free education from K-University.

* Eliminate the authoritarian common core and put education back into the hands of communities.

* Recognize poverty as a key obstacle to learning.

* $15 minimum federal wage.

* Make corporations pay their fair share.

* Take action against wage theft.

* LGBTQIA+ protections.

* Demilitarize border crossings.

* Halt deportations of law abiding undocumented immigrants.

* Protect free internet; opposing the online piracy act and all other legislation that undermines freedom and equality.

* Abolish the death penalty.

* REPEAL THE PATRIOT ACT.

* End US role as world's arms supplier.

* Cut military spending by at least 50 percent.

* ELIMINATE THE DOCTRINE OF CORPORATE PERSONHOOD

* Increase funding for public housing.
I say every blue person in a red state should vote for Jill Stein. This won't put trump in the white house and will give Jill steins very progressive party millions of votes and more funding power and influence.

That's how you move this country to the left

Using homophobic slurs? Well, isn't that progressive of you. And making one solitary thread as a concerned citizen to rationally discuss the best and only progressive presidential candidate is spamming? I think you should ask yourself what your m.o. is / what you've "resorted to."

Like you insinuating that voters are crazy, do you need to re-evaluate you use of a slur?

It's okay to be gay and in love with Trump. This is the problem with you people. You see the word gay, and immediately think slur. Expand your worldview little person.

Hillary would basically be FDR terms 3 and 4. We all know how that went.

Superbly, obviously, being that FDR squashed the Nazis and saved world democracy. That's quite a compliment, comparing her to FDR. Even Clinton fans don't heap that much praise on her.

It is interesting, though, that modern commie-symps such as the Trump-fans hate FDR. FDR squashed the Nazis, not the communists. You'd think they'd like FDR for squashing the enemies of their commie brethren.

It's okay to be gay and in love with Trump. This is the problem with you people. You see the word gay, and immediately think slur. Expand your worldview little person.

You used gay as a slur. Own it. Don't be trying to tell me black is white. You had no other reason to use the word. (And frankly, I've seen you do it many times as well; this is not an isolated occurrence).

You used gay as a slur. Own it. Don't be trying to tell me black is white. You had no other reason to use the word.
When you're ready to come out of the closet, I'll be here to embrace you

Hillary would basically be FDR terms 3 and 4. We all know how that went.

Superbly, obviously, being that FDR squashed the Nazis and saved world democracy. That's quite a compliment, comparing her to FDR. Even Clinton fans don't heap that much praise on her.

It is interesting, though, that modern commie-symps such as the Trump-fans hate FDR. FDR squashed the Nazis, not the communists. You'd think they'd like FDR for squashing the enemies of their commie brethren.

FDR sat on his hands (and colluded with evil forces) while millions of Americans ultimately died. That is what Obama did; that is what Hillary will continue to do. FDR doesn't get credit for the greatest generation. They won in spite of his atrocious leadership.

She has no leadership experience, plays footsie with anti-vaxxers and has no chance in winning. Any progressive who votes for her is a moron.

This looks like a desperate thread started by a Trump supporter.
If you look thru Gatsby's history he's the biggest right wing tool. He should love Hillary.

You used gay as a slur. Own it. Don't be trying to tell me black is white. You had no other reason to use the word.

When you're ready to stop using gay slurs, you won't be a hypocritical homophobe, perhaps.

When you're ready to stop using gay slurs, you won't be a hypocritical homophobe, perhaps.
Be creative about it, and post it to the internet!

24 Awesomely Creative Ways To Come Out Of The Closet

Which way did you choose?

FDR sat on his hands (and colluded with evil forces) while millions of Americans ultimately died. That is what Obama did; that is what Hillary will continue to do. FDR doesn't get credit for the greatest generation. They won in spite of his atrocious leadership.

We do understand. FDR squashed your Nazi pals, and you've never forgiven him for that. Scratch an FDR-hater, find a Nazi-symp.

That's why it's so strange, how those Nazi-symps have recently become commie-symps too. I guess they'll go with any authoritarian port in a storm.

Which way did you choose?
If I were gay, I think I'd go with number 10. But since you're a die-hard Trumper we're completely different, so I have no idea which one you'll go with. :thup:

We do understand. FDR squashed your Nazi pals, and you've never forgiven him for that. Scratch an FDR-hater, find a Nazi-symp.

That's why it's so strange, how those Nazi-symps have recently become commie-symps too. I guess they'll go with any authoritarian port in a storm.

PoliticalChic can give you the run down better than me. But I'll tell you for starters that all those soldiers' blood at Pearl Harbor are on FDR's hands.

This red state I live in won't let me vote for Jill Stein. There's no Green Party.
What other options do you have? Is it just two choices?

Vote for any third party if you don't like the two party system. Teabag the GOP if you must.

What about writing her name? Can you do that???

Forum List

Back