Real Racism: A History of the Democratic Party

LBJ for all his vietnam bullshit did usher in an age of great domestic prosperity and civil rights.

By the way, did you know that George W. Bush freed the slaves?*

*conservative history

Bullshit...... Ive already shown lbjs true colors.....hell some people say the nwor dc means your racist....and he said it more than all of us

Can't handle a solid inspection by an outsider of your imperfections. That's obvious.

You are a closet racist and snob. You wouldn't last 15 minutes in a stand-up dialogue with an opponent on a college campus or bookstore platform. One, your philsophical positions are indefensible, and, two, emotionally, you are so shallow and immature.

An aside: I bet you don't even read Langston Hughes or Claude McKay competently out loud to an audience.
I'm a racist, because I disagree with your view of black people???? LOL
You don't know me, or what I'm capable of....but you do, however, know I'm more than capable of handily handling mental midgets like you. And you pegged me correct by labeling me "a snob", as I am, in spades....and especially, in the close proximity of conservatives.
And fyi, I gave a performance , specifically reading from Langston Hughes, in concert with Kenneth Gayle and Rodney Waters, at The Heinen Theater, two years ago. Google them, retarded bitch.

First of all, you are racist because you hate white people. Second, are you threatening him? You're giving quite a performance right now, poet, you are making a giant ass of yourself as we speak. I mean, coming from a guy who says he has an ignore list but doesn't use it, calls people racist if they aren't a Democrat, and gloats about his achievements in front of people who probably don't give two flying fucks about them.

Just because you don't have a capacity to understand or appreciate the arts, doesn't mean everybody doesn't have a capacity to understand or appreciate the arts.

The same reason Poet waltzes into a thread and starts claiming whitey is racist ;)

Thats it......and by the way, a nigga (like poet) tries to leverage his "blackness" as a weapon to get his way.....he/they are weak and cowardly and will try and use EVERYTHING they can to beat an opponent into submission with thir accusations and innuendoes.

I took his game and beat the fuck out of him with it....so now he claims to have me on ignore ;)

AS AN ASIDE SO WILL WEAK PEOPLE OF ANY COLOR

Why do you call black people *******?

I hope your fellow conservatives see what you are, instead of sweeping your racism under the rug and pretending it doesn't exist.

You don't think it's wrong that you call black people *******?

Does ANY conservative on this board think it's wrong that he's calling black people *******?

Oh right, they like to pretend racism doesn't exist... they like to pretend people don't call black people ******* in this day and age.
Its not nice to do, but have some perspective, it doesnt make you a klan member

LBJ for all his vietnam bullshit did usher in an age of great domestic prosperity and civil rights.

By the way, did you know that George W. Bush freed the slaves?*

*conservative history

Bullshit...... Ive already shown lbjs true colors.....hell some people say the nwor dc means your racist....and he said it more than all of us

Well, you're actually somewhat coherent today. I'm guessing the booze or pills or whatever the fuck you do haven't kicked in yet. It is pretty early which I guess means you're learning self-discipline.

You, Poet, continue to use the language of a diseased mind, violent and foul. Your performance "there" must be reflected in the inanity of your peformance "here", so no one is too overly impressed with your artistic spirit or competency. It seems you have reached your level of competence in the self-imposted duty of grammar police guy: no grammar for you! :lol: You are not qualified for anything else.

An aside: McKay, a super racist himself, would kick your ass here for being so oreo with the board.

I'm done. You're "toast". Ifn you can't spell, you certainly can't rationalize. You continue to speculate and reach a conclusion on things you have no knowledge of. Sign of a fool.
Babble on...I won't be responding to your nonsense any further, except maybe to "chuckle". As Mistah's father told Celie, in The Color Purple, "You has my sympathy..." (you, being so mentally challenged and all). Adios.
I'm curious...how do you expect to chuckle at his posts while he is on your ignore list? Surely you don't sneak peaks at the posts of those you have shut out of your realm of engagement for fear of being trounced in verbal fisticuffs!

I, in fact, "do", from time to time. Why do you ask? And further why did you consider it necessary to post my ignore list, when it is my signature?

Put down the bong. I just proved Wallace and Faubus were two huge segregationists that were Dem.

Get over yourself.

:lol:

They try to forget that Wallace, Byrd and LBJ existed...

They? LBJ? No, trying to figure out why you exist, actually.

To keep your blood pressure up...

And to make sure you look and sound as dumb as possible...

So far it's working, keep it up...

I don't subscribe to the notion that a racist pig like poet can tell me what words I can or cannot use.

If he wants to play the game the rules are the same for everyone.....and he needs to get over the fact that many of us will never bow to his version of said game....we will go toe to toe for as long he'd like to go at it and laugh when he hides.

It just is what it is, poet is a cowardly pig who as I stated would have loved to have had Clarence Thomas' pubes all over his lips.

The same reason Poet waltzes into a thread and starts claiming whitey is racist ;)

Thats it......and by the way, a nigga (like poet) tries to leverage his "blackness" as a weapon to get his way.....he/they are weak and cowardly and will try and use EVERYTHING they can to beat an opponent into submission with thir accusations and innuendoes.

I took his game and beat the fuck out of him with it....so now he claims to have me on ignore ;)

Why do you call black people *******?

I hope your fellow conservatives see what you are, instead of sweeping your racism under the rug and pretending it doesn't exist.

Does ANY conservative on this board think it's wrong that he's calling black people *******?

Oh right, they like to pretend racism doesn't exist... they like to pretend people don't call black people ******* in this day and age.

Oh, let's be clear about the contradiction here. You call your "black friends" the n-word, for "fun".....it's not nice to do (yet, you do it), and it doesn't make you a klan member (when it, in fact, puts you in the same category as klan members who use it profusely). Are you all taking notes, board? The racism, hypocrisy and audacity are "off the chain'.

I don't subscribe to the notion that a racist pig like poet can tell me what words I can or cannot use.

If he wants to play the game the rules are the same for everyone.....and he needs to get over the fact that many of us will never bow to his version of said game....we will go toe to toe for as long he'd like to go at it and laugh when he hides.

It just is what it is, poet is a cowardly pig who as I stated would have loved to have had Clarence Thomas' pubes all over his lips.

So that's your justification for calling black people *******? ...How does this not make you a racist piece of shit?

Nigga you are the only one I call a nigga....

Oh, let's be clear about the contradiction here. You call your "black friends" the n-word, for "fun".....it's not nice to do (yet, you do it), and it doesn't make you a klan member (when it, in fact, puts you in the same category as klan members who use it profusely). Are you all taking notes, board? The racism, hypocrisy and audacity are "off the chain'.

You make an unwarranted extrapolation :(

I only call poet a nigga, there is a difference.

So that's your justification for calling black people *******? ...How does this not make you a racist piece of shit?

No it isn't and that's why I say it's sad when white people don't get it.

Its not nice to call them names but with friends you do......I know when black folk say it. Theyre secret klan members...got it

Of course it is, I don't seek your approval....I don't give a shit what you think.

If poet can't stand his own game he shouldn't begin it ;)

He is a racist piece of shit and I reserve the "right" to give it right back to him.

I'm done. You're "toast". Ifn you can't spell, you certainly can't rationalize. You continue to speculate and reach a conclusion on things you have no knowledge of. Sign of a fool.
Babble on...I won't be responding to your nonsense any further, except maybe to "chuckle". As Mistah's father told Celie, in The Color Purple, "You has my sympathy..." (you, being so mentally challenged and all). Adios.
I'm curious...how do you expect to chuckle at his posts while he is on your ignore list? Surely you don't sneak peaks at the posts of those you have shut out of your realm of engagement for fear of being trounced in verbal fisticuffs!

I, in fact, "do", from time to time. Why do you ask? And further why did you consider it necessary to post my ignore list, when it is my signature?
I explained why I asked before I asked.

I gave you credit for it. I quoted it to demonstrate to the readers that it was as I said it was....dufus!

I see you are quite easily excited. Perhaps you should add me to your list.

:finger3:

I'm done. . . . you certainly can't rationalize. You continue to speculate and reach a conclusion on things you have no knowledge of..

You are a petty mind trapped by lack of balance and symmetry in your life. Your mental violence would be approved by Claude McKay, but, yes, he "would kick your ass here for being so oreo with the board."

It really bothers poet that my wife is black :)

Its not nice to call them names but with friends you do......I know when black folk say it. Theyre secret klan members...got it

You, Poet, continue to use the language of a diseased mind, violent and foul. . .

I'm done. You're "toast". Ifn you can't spell, you certainly can't rationalize. You continue to speculate and reach a conclusion on things you have no knowledge of. Sign of a fool. Babble on...I won't be responding to your nonsense any further.

Poet is the black example of JRK, who does the same thing: "you are on ignore" they yell, then can't stay away. They enjoy getting their butts beat by their betters.

Last edited:
Of course it is, I don't seek your approval....I don't give a shit what you think.

He is a racist piece of shit and I reserve the "right" to give it right back to him.

I guess the golden rule applies here. Heh. :eusa_whistle:

So you reserve the right to be a racist... got it.

And frankly, you're terrified around black folks and would never have the balls to say this shit unless it was on a keyboard to anonymous people. So your opinion this really doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back