Reality Winner Is An Indoctrinated, Traitorous Liberal Loser

If the PC/Identity Politics zealots can get enough white kids to hate themselves like this, they won't need to rely on jihadists to bring the country down a few notches.
Hating the Russians trying to hack elections here is hating Whitey? Don't think so.
:laugh:

Huh?
Her race has nothing to do with what she did. Patriotism might have? We'll see.
Her race is why she hates herself, and you folks are making great strides there.

Congrats.

46_zps4o9sqpsj.jpg~original
She doesn't hate her race. She hates what it has done.

What I find interesting is libs will excuse anything if they think it might help them,,,,meaning there are no community standards they adhere to any longer. I think more than what has been discovered about her needs investigating. With her stated support of Iran and lingual ability what else was she passing to who?
We'll know - soon enough.

If the PC/Identity Politics zealots can get enough white kids to hate themselves like this, they won't need to rely on jihadists to bring the country down a few notches.
Hating the Russians trying to hack elections here is hating Whitey? Don't think so.

Huh?
I imagine she was frustrated at all the tards out there who keep denying the Russians attacked our election system.

She is probably also a Hillary or Bernie voter who thinks Trump stole the election with the help of the Russians.
One would think. And - she might be a partisan as well.

Huh?
Her race is why she hates herself, and you folks are making great strides there.

Congrats.

Do you have a link directly to that tweet?

Huh?

Congrats.

Do you have a link directly to that tweet?
I did, but I didn't keep it. Google works, though.

What I find interesting is libs will excuse anything if they think it might help them,,,,meaning there are no community standards they adhere to any longer. I think more than what has been discovered about her needs investigating. With her stated support of Iran and lingual ability what else was she passing to who?
For you man and uncensored ,
For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind. The standing grain has no heads; it shall yield no flour; if it were to yield, strangers would devour it.

Huh?
I imagine she was frustrated at all the tards out there who keep denying the Russians attacked our election system.

She is probably also a Hillary or Bernie voter who thinks Trump stole the election with the help of the Russians.
I think there isn't much room for doubt that she's a partisan.

Nevertheless, the fact the Russians attacked us should be invaluable knowledge to every American.

Huh?

Nevertheless, the fact the Russians attacked us should be invaluable knowledge to every American.
While it should be to the partisans on the other side they hate her - for exposing it.

Huh?

I'm still waiting for you to explain how this gave Trump a "leg up" as you lied, Guno?

Running from your slander again, Herr Goebbels?

Hardly a surprise, you are a demagogue, you don't support your lies and smear.

For you man and uncensored ,
For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind. The standing grain has no heads; it shall yield no flour; if it were to yield, strangers would devour it.
Oh shut up with your self righteous excuse making. Repubs made me do it moommmy....pathetic

While it should be to the partisans on the other side they hate her - for exposing it.
Correct. If she turned out to be a normal American government employee, they would make it their mission to dig up dirt on her for being the bearer of such bad news about the apprentice President getting a leg up by the Russians.

"She cheated on her sixth grade final exams!"

From what I've read she's intelligent, had a promising future. That's gone now, she's a treasonist.

>> Winner served as an airman first class with the 94th Intelligence Squadron at Fort Meade, Maryland, until earlier this year. Winner-Davis told the Guardian her daughter, who is fluent in Farsi, Dari, and Pashto, had been a linguist for the Air Force. << -- Who is Reality Winner?

Disclaimer: Source is legitimate with no known Fake News cred. Poster is not responsible for dissemination of information which may be characterized as "factual".
I say give her a medal of freedom

Of course you do...go play Monopoly

I'm sure she's more suited for Candyland.
upload_2017-6-6_11-54-57.png

She broke the law - she has not betrayed her country.
She broke the law.
She declared her allegiance to Iran should the US go to war with Iran.
WTF are you talking about?

Amazing how snowflakes can always justify crimes committed by their members.
She's a kid - don't have a heart attack over what she said on Facebook.

So you're just fine with a kid having access to classified material?

She broke the law.

25 is not a kid.

She broke the law.

25 is not a kid.

Oh no doubt.
I just wanted to see her squirm.

This case will be anything but - simple. Reality is (literally) biting us on the ass.

She is a spy who was working on behalf of the democrats, who are trying to bring down the legally elected government of the USA. She engaged in an act of war through her espionage and is in fact guilty of treason.
That would make her a partisan - not a spy. And she might be, partisan.

Bullshit.
If being partisan was illegal 3/4 of this board would be in prison.

An unstable, indoctrinated, hyper-partisan member of radical / seditious groups who pledges her allegiance to Iran if and when we go to war with Iran...and THAT kid being an entrusted member of our NSA where she has access to extremely TOP Secret information....

This case will be anything but - simple. Reality is (literally) biting us on the ass.

She is a spy who was working on behalf of the democrats, who are trying to bring down the legally elected government of the USA. She engaged in an act of war through her espionage and is in fact guilty of treason.
That would make her a partisan - not a spy. And she might be, partisan.

Bullshit.
If being partisan was illegal 3/4 of this board would be in prison.
Being a partisan isn't illegal. And partisans can also be patriotic.

She broke the law.

25 is not a kid.
Actually, it is. Even in females. 27 and 29 (male). That's biology.

Forum List

Back