Reality Winner Is An Indoctrinated, Traitorous Liberal Loser

They helped Trump win. They can help him lose.

Wake up, rubes.
waiting on your never coming proof of your bs claims.....
See?

A willfully blind monkey who blissfully scrolled past all the posts I quoted from the report.

I see he found a bigger knife with which to stab out his eyes.

These rubes DESERVE to be lied to.

I feel your pain, rubes. It has just got to hurt you've been misled by your propagandists all this time.

That's gotta hurt like hell.

You asked for evidence, and have always stabbed out your eyes rather than look at it.

Well, here's some more. You are going to need a bigger knife.

One of your spies got caught through this.

Have you considered that this might just be a honey trap?

Of course not, Hack bot, You just think you can hurt the hated Americans with it...

And Flynn ? Trumps son in law ? Even the lying AG Sessions?? all clean hands?
but but but trump,trump....the lefts cry for everything...but but but never any proof.
We have 3+ more years to nail the lying vile slob More tweets more pain for him and his followers HE is his own worst enemy Get it?? No one of any consequence wants to work for him He's as good as over

Hillary in a landslide!!
2020 will be here soon enough lol
looking forward to your continued trumping?
Look
No health care change
No wall
No infrastructure
No tax reform
No immigration ....................what good job is he doing ?? Tweet tweet ?? Tell the pos forget tweeting and get down to tax reform or bringing back our overseas money

They helped Trump win. They can help him lose.

Wake up, rubes.
waiting on your never coming proof of your bs claims.....
See?

A willfully blind monkey who blissfully scrolled past all the posts I quoted from the report.

I see he found a bigger knife with which to stab out his eyes.

These rubes DESERVE to be lied to.

A report that says MAY and MIGHT, and we SPECULATE all through it.

Something you willfully omitted Guno;

{ A U.S. intelligence officer who declined to be identified cautioned against drawing too big a conclusion from the document because a single analysis is not necessarily definitive.}

You are a moron, hack boi, even for a fascist.

He wasn't a spy - and it wasn't quick.

4 years is extremely quick in this country. And McVeigh was convicted of Treason, put to death for it. Terrorism is an act of war, hence treason. So is the espionage you support.
McVeigh convicted for Oklahoma City bombing - Jun 02, 1997 - HISTORY.com

"Timothy McVeigh, a former U.S. Army soldier, is convicted on 15 counts of murder and conspiracy for his role in the 1995 terrorist bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City."

Not seeing anything about McVeigh being convicted of Treason........hmmmmmmmmm

You thought the OK City bombing was funny. You thought 168 murdered Americans was funny.

I mean, just look at the tags you put on posts dealing with the subject.

But then, you are gutter scum, real filth.
Nope...it was a very serious terrorist attack by a christer white supremist...more your kind. I laugh at YOU.

So serious that you found it funny.

I mean, you marked the post as funny.

Hey, you're a democrat, McViegh must be a brother to you, a fellow terrorist.
I'm laughing at you. You are funny.

4 years is extremely quick in this country. And McVeigh was convicted of Treason, put to death for it. Terrorism is an act of war, hence treason. So is the espionage you support.

"Timothy McVeigh, a former U.S. Army soldier, is convicted on 15 counts of murder and conspiracy for his role in the 1995 terrorist bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City."

You thought the OK City bombing was funny. You thought 168 murdered Americans was funny.

Nope...it was a very serious terrorist attack by a christer white supremist...more your kind. I laugh at YOU.

You're laughing at terrorism, which is no surprise from gutter scum like you. IN a thread where you are defending if not outright praising espionage and treason.

Hey, you're a fascist, we expect it from you.

You're laughing at terrorism, which is no surprise from gutter scum like you. IN a thread where you are defending if not outright praising espionage and treason.

I continue to laugh at you. You are quite the crack up....particularly when calling a Jew a NAZI. Back to the topic.....I can see why you #RussianW trumpettes are wanting to silence her considering what she exposed.

Uncensored are you trying to compete with sassy ,easy ,chic,ice for funniest person here?

I continue to laugh at you. You are quite the crack up....particularly when calling a Jew a NAZI. Back to the topic.....I can see why you #RussianW trumpettes are wanting to silence her considering what she exposed.

Keep digging, Brown Shirt.

:dig:

Oh and there we go, Bode openly praising treason, we all knew you would.

Party above country EVERY TIME with you.

What a perfect name to reveal our reality game show host President got a leg up by Russia.

Reality Winner.

That sounds just too good to be true. You'd never get away with that in a work of fiction.

Reality Winner, the traitor caught leaking classified info to the media:

- Believes being White is 'Terrorism' (She's White)

- Her social media profiles show she’s a thoroughly brainwashed, far-left #Resistance activist who said Donald Trump is an “orange fascist” and “the most dangerous” person in the country

- Is a huge supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement

- Considers herself part of 'The Resistance' (So does Hillary, who also broke laws dealing with classified)

- Says was radicalized by John Oliver, The Daily Show, Stephen Colbert, Michael Moore and others

- Said Leonardo DiCaprio’s propaganda film “Before The Flood” changed her entire outlook on life

- Said she’s now “#waitingtodie” from climate change and doesn’t want to have kids

- Replied to the Foreign Minister of Iran saying she’d “stand with” Iran over America if Trump declared war (TRAITOR)

- Openly sided with Mexico over America

"The most remarkable part of this story is how our nation’s standards have collapsed to the point where 25-year-old female social justice warriors are given access to classified information.

It’s also tragic how this beautiful, young girl was radicalized by Hollywood and the entertainment industry into hating herself simply because she was born white."

Jailed NSA Leaker Reality Winner: ‘Being White is Terrorism’

Sounds like most any member of the USMB Assclown Brigrade.

What a perfect name to reveal our reality game show host President got a leg up by Russia.

Reality Winner.

That sounds just too good to be true. You'd never get away with that in a work of fiction.

How did he get a "leg up" Brown Shirt? Let's say that every bit of the speculation by the NSA is accurate, and the GRU engaged in spear phishing against VR systems - how did that help Trump?

I mean you are about slander, libel, and innuendo - you don't engage in facts, but explain exactly how this, if it were 100% true helped Trump?

Russian General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate actors … executed cyber espionage operations against a named U.S. company in August 2016, evidently to obtain information on elections-related software and hardware solutions. … The actors likely used data obtained from that operation to … launch a voter registration-themed spear-phishing campaign targeting U.S. local government organizations.

Forum List

Back