Reality Winner Is An Indoctrinated, Traitorous Liberal Loser

Ruh-roh. Someone revealed a piece of DearLeader's treason, so the Trumptards are raging.

History is already classifying you as traitors, Trumptards. Weepy circle-jerk threads won't change that.
Prove it liar.
That's the problem - mammoth and the snowflakes CAN'T prove it. They have no evidence...yet they defend someone like the NSA leaker who swore allegiance to Iran should the US go to war against Iran, claiming she is no 'traitor'.
"If this be treason make the most of it"

[
That would make her a partisan - not a spy. And she might be, partisan.

She is a spy. She gathered classified intelligence from within the government she is working to take down on behalf of the fascist democrats and exposed them.

That is espionage, that is treason.
Untwist your undies and get - rational. I know, that's too much for you.

For an apparently smart girl she was colossally stupid. She will soon find out just how stupid.
100% guaranteed Sessions isn't going to let her walk.
Which means she's going be be the new Joan Of Arc for the LIBs.
The traitor would have faced a firing squad in some other countries.

And no one would have ever known.

Part of the reason for executing spies is as warning to others who would engage in such acts of war. She should get the same treatment Tim McVeigh did. A fair trial and quick execution.

[
She broke the law - she has not betrayed her country. She's trying to save it apparently - from the Russians.

Is her country Iran? Because otherwise she did.

BTW, Russia is the #1 sponsor of Iran, that this traitor swore her allegiance to.

democrat = traitor: Simple as that.
This case will be anything but - simple. Reality is (literally) biting us on the ass.

USGov is literally biting traiterous "Reality" in the ass.

I guarantee she gets max sentence, more to come...

Personally, I'm of the opinion public hanging needs a return as a deterrent.

[

She is a spy. She gathered classified intelligence from within the government she is working to take down on behalf of the fascist democrats and exposed them.

Espionage and treason. That you approve doesn't alter the fact that these are capital offenses. Maybe you traitorous fuckers will learn, if she gets the needle.

[
She broke the law - she has not betrayed her country. She's trying to save it apparently - from the Russians.

Is her country Iran? Because otherwise she did.

BTW, Russia is the #1 sponsor of Iran, that this traitor swore her allegiance to.

democrat = traitor: Simple as that.
This case will be anything but - simple. Reality is (literally) biting us on the ass.

USGov is literally biting traiterous "Reality" in the ass.

I guarantee she gets max sentence, more to come...
I wouldn't make that bet. These things have an odd way of working out (especially if she exposed what the Administration was trying to cover up). Deep throat never went to jail and he - took down Nixon.

Ruh-roh. Someone revealed a piece of DearLeader's treason, so the Trumptards are raging.

History is already classifying you as traitors, Trumptards. Weepy circle-jerk threads won't change that.
Prove it liar.
That's the problem - mammoth and the snowflakes CAN'T prove it. They have no evidence...yet they defend someone like the NSA leaker who swore allegiance to Iran should the US go to war against Iran, claiming she is no 'traitor'.
It shall be!

[

Espionage and treason. That you approve doesn't alter the fact that these are capital offenses. Maybe you traitorous fuckers will learn, if she gets the needle.
I never said I approve. I said, time will tell on this one.

For an apparently smart girl she was colossally stupid. She will soon find out just how stupid.
100% guaranteed Sessions isn't going to let her walk.
Which means she's going be be the new Joan Of Arc for the LIBs.
The traitor would have faced a firing squad in some other countries.

And no one would have ever known.

Part of the reason for executing spies is as warning to others who would engage in such acts of war. She should get the same treatment Tim McVeigh did. A fair trial and quick execution.
He wasn't a spy - and it wasn't quick.

[

I get that you view this as "patriotism" to the Soros Reich that you and she serve. But she was caught behind enemy lines. She should have known the risks before she started spying. DOD clearance forms spell it out VERY clearly, and make you put you SSN on EVERY page to acknowledge that you understand breaching classified and secret information is an act of espionage.

Simple fact, on of your spies got caught. She should be executed quickly and all efforts made to ferret out the rest of the traitors in our government. Any Obama holdover should be VERY closely vetted.

I never said I approve. I said, time will tell on this one.

Come off it, you would release top secret information in a heart beat if you thought you could hurt Trump.
Ah, no. But I might if I thought an Administration was trying to cover up serious wrongdoing?

Deepthroat was trying to save the place - not destroy it.

Reality Winner, the traitor caught leaking classified info to the media:

- Believes being White is 'Terrorism' (She's White)

- Her social media profiles show she’s a thoroughly brainwashed, far-left #Resistance activist who said Donald Trump is an “orange fascist” and “the most dangerous” person in the country

- Is a huge supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement

- Considers herself part of 'The Resistance' (So does Hillary, who also broke laws dealing with classified)

- Says was radicalized by John Oliver, The Daily Show, Stephen Colbert, Michael Moore and others

- Said Leonardo DiCaprio’s propaganda film “Before The Flood” changed her entire outlook on life

- Said she’s now “#waitingtodie” from climate change and doesn’t want to have kids

- Replied to the Foreign Minister of Iran saying she’d “stand with” Iran over America if Trump declared war (TRAITOR)

- Openly sided with Mexico over America

"The most remarkable part of this story is how our nation’s standards have collapsed to the point where 25-year-old female social justice warriors are given access to classified information.

It’s also tragic how this beautiful, young girl was radicalized by Hollywood and the entertainment industry into hating herself simply because she was born white."

Jailed NSA Leaker Reality Winner: ‘Being White is Terrorism’
I do agree with her on one part, I don't want her having kids.

He wasn't a spy - and it wasn't quick.

4 years is extremely quick in this country. And McVeigh was convicted of Treason, put to death for it. Terrorism is an act of war, hence treason. So is the espionage you support.
He was a terrorist - that's all. And fours years isn't considered quick in most things.

Treason can be in - the eye of the beholder. The courts will work it out. And her act wasn't - treason.

Well yes, you view her as a hero working to end the Constitutional Republic on behalf of your Fuhrer. However she was caught by your enemy, the USA, so will now face prosecution under American law.
I view her as someone who broke the law - but might have done it for patriotic (or partisan - or both) reasons. It's not black and white (even though that's all you can deal with).

Forum List

Back