Reality Winner Is An Indoctrinated, Traitorous Liberal Loser

You worry too much - far too much. I break the law every day - I drive above the speed limit.
Ok, there is no more reason talking to a dumbass who considers treason equivalent to speeding.

I'm sure he considers treason a virtue, he IS a democrat after all.
Treason can be in - the eye of the beholder. The courts will work it out. And her act wasn't - treason.
In your eye, that would be what hurts the United States and it's people.

Ah, no. But I might if I thought an Administration was trying to cover up serious wrongdoing?

Deepthroat was trying to save the place - not destroy it.

Just like your fellow treasonous democrats, you think the election of Trump is a serious wrongdoing. The fascist democratic party is doing all they can to overthrow the legally elected government. This was just one of the many acts of war you are engaged in.

Treason can be in - the eye of the beholder. The courts will work it out. And her act wasn't - treason.

Well yes, you view her as a hero working to end the Constitutional Republic on behalf of your Fuhrer. However she was caught by your enemy, the USA, so will now face prosecution under American law.
I view her as someone who broke the law - but might have done it for patriotic (or partisan - or both) reasons. It's not black and white (even though that's all you can deal with).
It is black and white, she broke the law, this "feeling" BS has to end.

Well yes, you view her as a hero working to end the Constitutional Republic on behalf of your Fuhrer. However she was caught by your enemy, the USA, so will now face prosecution under American law.
I view her as someone who broke the law - but might have done it for patriotic (or partisan - or both) reasons. It's not black and white (even though that's all you can deal with).
Again, your support of treason is noted.

You worry too much - far too much. I break the law every day - I drive above the speed limit.
Ok, there is no more reason talking to a dumbass who considers treason equivalent to speeding.

Treason is - sometimes not so easy to decide.

She did break the law. So does everyone else. Shall we all - put ourselves in prison?

g
He wasn't a spy - and it wasn't quick.

4 years is extremely quick in this country. And McVeigh was convicted of Treason, put to death for it. Terrorism is an act of war, hence treason. So is the espionage you support.
McVeigh was convicted on 15 counts of murder and conspiracy, not treason.

168 counts of murder, and treason on top of it.

{What did he do?
Timothy McVeigh was convicted in 1997 for the murder of 168 people in 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. He was sentenced to death and died by lethal injection on June 11. In December last year (after losing two appeals) McVeigh said he wanted to die and instructed his lawyers to launch no further appeals against his sentence. His execution originally was set for May 16 but later postponed by nearly a month}

The execution of Timothy McVeigh

Leaking classified information is treason.

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
  1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
    "they were convicted of treason"
    synonyms: treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness; More
    • the action of betraying someone or something.
      plural noun: treasons
      "doubt is the ultimate treason against faith"

• historical
      the crime of murdering someone to whom the murderer owed allegiance, such as a master or husband.
      noun: petty treason; plural noun: petty treasons

[
"If this be treason make the most of it"

I get that you view this as "patriotism" to the Soros Reich that you and she serve. But she was caught behind enemy lines. She should have known the risks before she started spying. DOD clearance forms spell it out VERY clearly, and make you put you SSN on EVERY page to acknowledge that you understand breaching classified and secret information is an act of espionage.

Simple fact, on of your spies got caught. She should be executed quickly and all efforts made to ferret out the rest of the traitors in our government. Any Obama holdover should be VERY closely vetted.
LOL the rest of them ? are all those who helped russia bury Hillary with lies ,,from your top garbage down to his son in law

She did break the law. So does everyone else. Shall we all - put ourselves in prison?
Your defense of a traitor is again noted.

It is in this case. NSA employee used top secret clearance to gather top secret intelligence and reveal it to the enemies of the nation.

Your spy got caught. Hopefully Sessions has the guts to try her as what she is.

Leaking classified information is treason.

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
  1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
    "they were convicted of treason"
    • the action of betraying someone or something.
      plural noun: treasons
      "doubt is the ultimate treason against faith"

• historical
      the crime of murdering someone to whom the murderer owed allegiance, such as a master or husband.
      noun: petty treason; plural noun: petty treasons
She leaked it to the American Press.. The White House does that all the time.

It is in this case. NSA employee used top secret clearance to gather top secret intelligence and reveal it to the enemies of the nation.

Enemies of this nation? That would be the Russians (and their state-sponsored hackers) not the press.

Hillary, like Reality, also broke numerous laws regarding the handling, securing, and protecting highly classified information. Both should share a cell together.

Your defense of a traitor is again noted.
One - not a traitor. Two - hardly a defense. More like - don't jump to conclusions.

No, don't do that, with prison overcrowding and the government is doing early release for just about everyone. There is the other alternative, I've heard there may be 72 virgins waiting for you.

Enemies of this nation? That would be the Russians (and their state-sponsored hackers) not the press.
So your sole purpose in this thread is to continue to ridiculously justify and make excuses for this criminal?

No, don't do that, with prison overcrowding and the government is doing early release for just about everyone. There is the other alternative, I've heard there may be 72 virgins waiting for you.
The last thing I need is - a virgin. Been there - had them.

Forum List

Back