Reality Winner Is An Indoctrinated, Traitorous Liberal Loser

You hitting the bars early tomorrow? heard they'll all be open early for folks to watch dump get it up his fat wazzooo

1. I don't' "hit the bars," eddie.

2. What's to watch?
Comey already testified:

Remember when you had you hope on Yates????

Crushed.

Get ready for the same thing again.

Chic I'm asking for your loyality

Whew!!!!!

I was afraid you were asking for a date!
You're only 1 of 2 republicans I'd buy a drink for
lol lol With all your **** I gotta like you

eddie, ol' pal.....I believe you suggested that I get back to you after Comey's testimony today....

Well....let's light this candle: bet you need some consoling about now.

Comey testimony:
Three things asked by President Trump

1.Will you be loyal

2. Can you please let the Flynn thing go...he's a good guy, and he's been treated unfairly (just what Trump told the press the next day)

and

3. Will you please tell the public what you've told me three times...that I'm not the subject of any investigation.

"You ever wonder why, of those three things, the only one that has never been leaked is the fact that the President was never under personal investeigation?"

I feel soooo bad for all of you Trump-haters....again, your hopes and dreams smashed like so many Faberge eggs.

Every time, 'You wait and see....now....Trump's gonna be exposed, charged, impeached...."
Now, Comey leaves you jilted again.

You guys are like the ugly guy who keeps getting turned down by the girls you ask to the prom.

I like you, eddie........so I'm gonna try to hide the schadenfreude.

And when trump asks Sessions,Comey's boss, the VP Pense his trusted ass kisser Kurschner to leave the room you think trump was going over the constitution with him?? Why did Priebus think something was wrong and had the door closed on him? You might not care for Dems but you're smart enough to know trump is a blabbermouthed jack ass

1. I don't' "hit the bars," eddie.

2. What's to watch?
Comey already testified:

Remember when you had you hope on Yates????

Crushed.

Get ready for the same thing again.

Whew!!!!!

eddie, ol' pal.....I believe you suggested that I get back to you after Comey's testimony today....

Comey testimony:

1.Will you be loyal

2. Can you please let the Flynn thing go...he's a good guy, and he's been treated unfairly (just what Trump told the press the next day)

and

3. Will you please tell the public what you've told me three times...that I'm not the subject of any investigation.

"You ever wonder why, of those three things, the only one that has never been leaked is the fact that the President was never under personal investeigation?"

I feel soooo bad for all of you Trump-haters....again, your hopes and dreams smashed like so many Faberge eggs.

Every time, 'You wait and see....now....Trump's gonna be exposed, charged, impeached...."

You guys are like the ugly guy who keeps getting turned down by the girls you ask to the prom.

And when trump asks Sessions,Comey's boss, the VP Pense his trusted ass kisser Kurschner to leave the room you think trump was going over the constitution with him?? Why did Priebus think something was wrong and had the door closed on him? You might not care for Dems but you're smart enough to know trump is a blabbermouthed jack ass

Wipe those tears away, eddie.......
I warned you.

Comey did exactly as I told you he would...he verified everything Trump said.

Can I get you a tissue?

Whew!!!!!

Comey testimony:

1.Will you be loyal

and

I warned you.

Can I get you a tissue?

None needed You're doing a great job of making a sows ear look like a gold bar Trump is still up the creek without a paddle

Whew!!!!!

Comey testimony:

1.Will you be loyal

and

I warned you.

Can I get you a tissue?

None needed You're doing a great job of making a sows ear look like a gold bar Trump is still up the creek without a paddle

Of course he isn't.

Watch this thread....if you can take it:

Republicans Pitch Another Shut-Out...

Comey testimony:

1.Will you be loyal

and

I warned you.

Can I get you a tissue?

Of course he isn't.

Comey testimony:

1.Will you be loyal

and

I warned you.

Can I get you a tissue?

Of course he isn't.

I did the 1st post was as far as I got Magnificent

Reality Winner tells mother to, "go nuclear with the press – because that's how Manning got out"

she told her mother to 'play that angle' & claim she'd been afraid for her life when FBI agents arrested her

Send her to Afghanistan! Win-Win! Reality Winner admired Osama bin Laden, wanted 2 move to Afghanistan...

Reality Winner told sister she knows how to "play the court": '"I'm pretty, white and cute."

NSA leaker Reality Winner 'wants to burn White House down' | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back