🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Really. Who's winning now?

I know the election results are hopping around like March hares, but the winner is not clearly identified yet. Who do you think will be President? And why do you think so?

I think Biden still has a good chance. He's leading in WI, NV, ME and AZ right now for a total of 255. He wins if he picks up MI, PA, NC, or GA.

I don't think GA or NC are feasible, but MI Detroit hasn't reported in yet. and PA Philly and Pittsburgh haven't reported in yet.

I harken to the days of old, when we voted ON election day - the end.

All this early voting and mandated mail in voting is bullsh!t!

USPS filed the patent for combining mail and blockchain digital voting back in February of this year, I believe.

It's where all of this skulduggery is heading.

What we're seeing is a strategically planned problem waiting for an expected reaction and then we'll see the planned solution.

Hegelian dialectic 101.

And nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. Ha.

Combine that with the BIS narrative of questioning the role of ‘money in the digital age‘, which began in the wake of Brexit and Donald Trump’s presidency. This is central to these ambitions.

Last edited:
USPS filed the patent for combining mail and blockchain digital voting back in February of this year, I believe.

What we're seeing is a strategically planned problem waiting for an expected reaction and then we'll see the planned solution.

Hegelian dialectic 101.

Here;s a solution.

One person, one vote, winner of the popular vote wins.

Here;s a solution.

Except America is not 'a Democracy.'

In 'a Democracy', sure, you'd have a system of rule by omnipotent Majority. Majority-over-man kind of deal.

But America is 'a Republic'.

What you're talking about is completely changing the country's fundamental form of government.

What you're talking about is not a solution. It's a solution that is repugnant to our very form of government.

Except America is not 'a Democracy.'

In 'a Democracy', sure, you'd have a system of rule by omnipotent Majority. Majority-over-man kind of deal.

But America is 'a Republic'.

What you're talking about is completely changing the country's fundamental form of government.

What you're talking about is not a solution. It's a solution that is repugnant to our very form of government.

no, man, repugnant is having a system where the people say no to a failed president, TWICE, by millions of votes, but an anachronism created by slave rapists keeps him in power.

no, man, repugnant is having a system where the people say no to a failed president, TWICE, by millions of votes, but an anachronism created by slave rapists keeps him in power.

I'll be the first to agree that the EC needs work. But I think we need to get back to original intent. The problem is that popular vote isn't really relevant to original intent.

The way the Constitution was written, even though they never really follow it anymore, is that they'd send people from the community to go to a convention and pick the president. The original intent of the Founders didn't really last long as they almost immediately got into popular votes and partisanship. It's been changed in a lot of states to align with that error, because state legislatures have the authority to design those rules and regulations. I think maybe 25 or 26 states, if I'm not mistaken. I haven't checked in a while. But, no, this whole popular vote thing wasn't the original intent at all. That's a concept that just arbitraily came into being as a consequence of the partisanship. But...states do have the authority to make their own rules. So there's that.

Personally, I'd like to see it percentage-wise. Meaning that if 10% of the vote goes to candidate 3, then they oughtta get 10 votes. That's my view on it.

A lot of people I see make the anachronism argument seem more interested in a centralized form of government and removing liberty minded segments of the nation from the process. They're typically against states rights for that very reason, and we see it on both sides, Republicans are no different in many cases at that level of politics.

I don't really think that you believe that should be the case, Joe, I've read your posts for too long and they simply don't align with your average statist on either side of the duopoly. Maybe I'm wrong and you do, but I agree that the EC needs work.

Last edited:

Hegelian dialectic 101.

Here;s a solution.

How many times do you need to be told THIS IS A REPUBLIC.....NOT A DEMOCRACY.

I'll be the first to agree that the EC needs work. But I think we need to get back to original intent. The problem is that popular vote isn't really relevant to original intent.

The original intent was for rich people to hold on to power...

The way the Constitution was written, even though they never really follow it anymore, is that they'd send people from the community to go to a convention and pick the president. The original intent of the Founders didn't really last long as they almost immediately got into popular votes and partisanship. It's been changed in a lot of states because state legislatures have the authority to design those rules and regulatons. I think maybe 25 or 26 states, if I'm not mistaken. I haven't checked in a while. But, no, this wasn't the original intent at all.

So the original intent was even worse than what we are currently doing... which is pretty bad.

Personally, I'd lie to se it percentage-wise. Meaning that if 10% of the vote goes to candidate 3, then they oughtta get 10 votes. That's my view on it.

The problem is that it gives outsized representation to smaller states. Particularly in a year like this, where we are 10 years away from the last census and the number of electors don't even represent who is out there.

Here's the thing. At the end of the day, two states will end up deciding this. Michigan and Pennsylvania. Less than 5% of the population.

Hegelian dialectic 101.

Here;s a solution.

Quite the opposite really. Some state are crooked. CA and PA would simply manufacture enough votes to win every election. Sorry, but nobody should trust a Democrat run state or polling station or even a lemonade stand for that matter.

How many times do you need to be told THIS IS A REPUBLIC.....NOT A DEMOCRACY.

Actually, it's plutocracy... which dumbasses like you seem to be fine with.

Being the good little Communist you are.....you have no clue what a Republic is...... my fault for assuming you did
PS.....Communists can't discuss without losing their control and showing their behinds.

Quite the opposite really. Some state are crooked. CA and PA would simply manufacture enough votes to win every election. Sorry, but nobody should trust a Democrat run state or polling station or even a lemonade stand for that matter.

How is the Racist College any better?

All you'd need to do is control enough states.

You guys should be worried. AZ is in the Blue column now... FL, TX and GA were closer than they should have been...

Look, I get it, when you say "manufactured votes" you mean, "Letting people of color vote".... I can see how that scares you.

It surely approaches more if a plutocracy every year. That is not even disputable.

Being the good little Communist you are.....you have no clue what a Republic is...... my fault for assuming you did

Yawn, guy, I just have this silly idea that when someone wins by 5 million votes (which is where Biden is going to end up nationally) that means he wins...

Not because he trailed just enough in a couple of states to where a court could give it to Trump.

Forum List

Back