🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Really. Who's winning now?

All you whiners should look into why the Republican legislature states are late counting. Basically the state legislatures refused to allow counting before 7am on Election Day for mail in votes. They knew they skewed left and wanted the mess to cause the uninformed right wing support to go all conspiracy on it. Keep following your leaders over the cliffs! Still a close election but you guys are handling it poorly.

Or they didn't want leaks to the media about who was in the lead to possibly discourage voters who did the right thing by voting in person.

President Trump has won the election.

Once the temper tantrum is cleared, which may even be tomorrow, Trump will be declared winner.

It's clear Trump is going to lose. The entire mail-out was going to ensure this. Should be an interesting legal challenge. The question must be asked "why did 5 or 6 states just stop counting votes at the exact same time"?
It’s a very good question, I followed the election as long as I could in the night in France but Donald Trump was in good shape and it was right after the counting stopped right after and that’s what’s suspicious. We could see that CNN was worried about their favourite un déjà vu of 2016 and the next day Biden came back in force to take everything from Trump and it goes on today.
I hope justice will be done for the Republicans for me all this smell really bad.

Weird how there were no issue with the states that started and finished counting mail in ballots early as opposed to waiting till after the election ended...
This is a really good question.

No, it's a stupid question. The states that had to count the mail in ballots during the week were SPECIFICALLY prohibited from counting them in advance.

Forum List

Back