🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Really. Who's winning now?

I wonder what you are smoking. >95% of the vote has been counted in most relevant places and Trump is leading.

It frankly does not matter what the democrats do, supreme court will declare it to be illegitimate.

Trump won my state easily. If Biden would win this time, it would be the first time any President has won without our state in a half century.
If your state is Ohio, we Republicans in the TX Tall Piney Woods thank you and are honored by the good people's vote.

Well, I'm thankful to everyone who posted on this thread, and I'm sorry the vote will never be trusted again due to the increased opportunity for fraud and the veritable ease with which politicians can manipulate and change the outcome. No good can come of inaccurate "polls" prior to the election to the scheming extension for which offences can be manufacture of false masses of "late" duplicate or multiplicate numbers that deserve the death sentance for disenfranchasizing honest people's voice in America. Honest people who paid a fortune in taxes to support people who regularly use those taxes to line their own pockets rather than putting tax money use to benefit all.

Thanks again for putting your opinion here, even if we agree that we frequently agree to disagree.

Are you fucking retarded? He moved to the USA because he was bored with spending his whole life going to ceremonies he didn't care about when he knows he'll never be King. That and his family is racist and don't like his black wife.

Are you? You seem to prove it with every post.

Uh, guy, they have 50 gun homicides a year, we have 15,000... I'd love to have their ALL TIME HIGHS.

The VAST and OVERWHELMING of which are gang related.
How many of the 20,000 stabbings and acid attacks in the UK are gang related every year? ANY?

Muslims make up 12% of London's population...
Hardly a "Mecca".
Are you really this piss ignorant of the world?

You're the one calling the Founding fathers "Rapists"
Yet here you are, living large and enjoying the good like thanks to these so called "rapist assholes.
If you are in the USA, it would be in the best interests of the proper population to remove you immediately.

Bullshit. The Founders were a bunch of slave-raping assholes who didn't want to pay their fair share in taxes.
They shit in chamber pots and thought bleeding was a good treatment for strep throat.

I vote you for this forums most Flaming AssClown. I wonder how many agree (or if anyone would disagree)

That's because it's a terrible idea... Brexit has wrecked the British Economy, which is why Boris is getting thrown out on his ass.

What a moron. I laugh at your absurdity.
The problem with the UK is half the population is imbeciles.
Sadly, like the UK, the USA has your type here as well.

I wonder what you are smoking. >95% of the vote has been counted in most relevant places and Trump is leading.

It frankly does not matter what the democrats do, supreme court will declare it to be illegitimate.

Trump won my state easily. If Biden would win this time, it would be the first time any President has won without our state in a half century.

The democrats were never in this to lose it.

They have done whatever it takes...by any means necessary.

There is no tactic too low, no law that can't be over ridden.

Chances are, if they can also get the senate, that will be the end of any opposition for centuries.

It's very simple folks. If only legally cast ballots are counted Trump will win.
If all ballots are counted Frackless Fingering Joe will win.

The democrats were never in this to lose it.

They have done whatever it takes...by any means necessary.

There is no tactic too low, no law that can't be over ridden.

Chances are, if they can also get the senate, that will be the end of any opposition for centuries.

I don't think so. It will just be a loss and that's it. The Senate is looking better than the White House at this point, although Rush stated he believes Trump will win Arizona at the end of the day. We will always give the left competition until the day they can have enough foreigners here to make whites a minority for the first time in history. That's their long term plan.

Do you need a geography lesson? France is the size of Texas...ONE US state. Just like Texans get their say, France gets their say. There are start differences between people living in CA vs people living in TN. They both need representation. It isn’t hard and makes perfect sense.

Actually, no, it doesn't.

Here's the real problem. Your party hasn't won the popular vote since 1988 without terrifying the shit out of people.

So you cling to this thing that allows you to win when the people have clearly rejected you. Trump was an awful president (So nice to be speaking of him in the past tense). Bush was an awful president. The people got this.

We know, the US sucks and is bad at its core. You have been indoctrinated like most lefties. It is quite sad.

Hey, Cleetus, I think we found your Home School Textbook...

1604540153346.png

Damn, he lost the red crayon for the British!!!!

I don't think so. It will just be a loss and that's it. The Senate is looking better than the White House at this point, although Rush stated he believes Trump will win Arizona at the end of the day. We will always give the left competition until the day they can have enough foreigners here to make whites a minority for the first time in history. That's their long term plan.

OR maybe we can hope White People will start getting smarter, and realize the rich aren't their friends...

Why is it so hard for you to understand than most people don’t want Trump as president. Lose with grace. Don’t be pussies.

OR maybe we can hope White People will start getting smarter, and realize the rich aren't their friends...

It wouldn't make a difference if we did or didn't. The Democrats have finally found a way to win, and possibly for a long time to come: getting stupid people who don't know anything about politics or issues to vote. Now Obama Phone ladies will be the final decider on who runs this country.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Yawn, guy, I just have this silly idea that when someone wins by 5 million votes (which is where Biden is going to end up nationally) that means he wins...

Not because he trailed just enough in a couple of states to where a court could give it to Trump.

I agree that it is a silly idea. It's a game no one is playing.

The popular vote means exactly squat.

I know the election results are hopping around like March hares, but the winner is not clearly identified yet. Who do you think will be President? And why do you think so?

Nancy Pelosi because the election results will be contested and by the time we need to swear in the New President Pelosi will be the only choice...

The VAST and OVERWHELMING of which are gang related.
How many of the 20,000 stabbings and acid attacks in the UK are gang related every year? ANY?

Actually, only 2000 homicides are "gang related" in the US.

What a moron. I laugh at your absurdity.
The problem with the UK is half the population is imbeciles.
Sadly, like the UK, the USA has your type here as well.

I'm going to leave this alone and let the comedy speak for itself.

All you whiners should look into why the Republican legislature states are late counting. Basically the state legislatures refused to allow counting before 7am on Election Day for mail in votes. They knew they skewed left and wanted the mess to cause the uninformed right wing support to go all conspiracy on it. Keep following your leaders over the cliffs! Still a close election but you guys are handling it poorly.

All you whiners should look into why the Republican legislature states are late counting. Basically the state legislatures refused to allow counting before 7am on Election Day for mail in votes. They knew they skewed left and wanted the mess to cause the uninformed right wing support to go all conspiracy on it. Keep following your leaders over the cliffs! Still a close election but you guys are handling it poorly.
And, bingo.

Forum List

Back