Reason and Experience tell us that there is Evidence for a Creator

lol, I don't have to prove anything to anyone but myself, just like you don't need to prove anything to anyone but yourself, right? I'm not sure I am following your request. Can you explain what you are asking me to prove.
Except the entire purpose of your OP was that you can prove to others the existence of a Creator. Now, you acknowledge that you can't.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
Maybe you should re-read the title of the thread.
The title of the thread be damned. You started this thread as a direct challenge to me, and in post #20, and #21 specifically called me out so that you could demonstrate your brilliance, and prove to me the existence of a creator, using the "evidence" of the universe. Now that this isn't working out so well for you, you insist "I don't have to prove anything to anyone but myself..."
Your failure is noted.
Yes, and that challenge was about evidence for a Creator, not proving His existence. I can't help it if you read what you want to read instead of reading what I wrote.
So, the purpose of such evidence, which you also failed to provide incidentally, would be what, precisely?
I did explain that. In fact I asked you multiple questions regarding that. You weren't interested. Have you changed your mind?

Six against one. That doesn't seem like very fair odds. I think you guys need to get more guys, lol.
Why? You're failing just fine with just the six of us. Seems to me it is you who should go find some backup.
I don't believe I need it. I'm pretty happy.
Well, good for you. It's nice to know that you are pleased with your failure.
Like I said before, I'm pretty happy. You seem to be the one chasing me. We don't chase things we don't want.
Chased you? You were the one who called me here, and called me a pussy when you thought I hadn't come. So, now you are resorting to flat out lies?

There is really nothing more I need to add or want to add.
But I'm the one being dishonest, and afraid to have their bias exposed. LOL.

Yes. That is correct.
Says the guy who keeps running from his own failure.
I don't believe I have. I believe that was you when you couldn't even acknowledge your own experiences.
I never failed to acknowledge my own experiences. I merely pointed out that those experiences do not provide what you claim they do. That is your failure.
I hope you don't mind if I see it differently. I asked you lots of questions about your experiences regarding things you have created. I don't believe you answered one of them.

Six against one. That doesn't seem like very fair odds. I think you guys need to get more guys, lol.
Why? You're failing just fine with just the six of us. Seems to me it is you who should go find some backup.
Like I said before, I'm pretty happy. You seem to be the one chasing me. We don't chase things we don't want.
Chased you? You were the one who called me here, and called me a pussy when you thought I hadn't come. So, now you are resorting to flat out lies?
Yes, chasing me. So now you are claiming that I can control you?

Except the entire purpose of your OP was that you can prove to others the existence of a Creator. Now, you acknowledge that you can't.

The title of the thread be damned. You started this thread as a direct challenge to me, and in post #20, and #21 specifically called me out so that you could demonstrate your brilliance, and prove to me the existence of a creator, using the "evidence" of the universe. Now that this isn't working out so well for you, you insist "I don't have to prove anything to anyone but myself..."
Your failure is noted.
Yes, and that challenge was about evidence for a Creator, not proving His existence. I can't help it if you read what you want to read instead of reading what I wrote.
So, the purpose of such evidence, which you also failed to provide incidentally, would be what, precisely?
I did explain that. In fact I asked you multiple questions regarding that. You weren't interested. Have you changed your mind?
Exlain it again. What would the purpose of such evidence be, if not to prove the existence of divinity?

But I'm the one being dishonest, and afraid to have their bias exposed. LOL.

Yes. That is correct.
I don't believe I have. I believe that was you when you couldn't even acknowledge your own experiences.
I never failed to acknowledge my own experiences. I merely pointed out that those experiences do not provide what you claim they do. That is your failure.
I hope you don't mind if I see it differently. I asked you lots of questions about your experiences regarding things you have created. I don't believe you answered one of them.
You can "see" it any way you like. That's the beauty of delusion. It alows you to perceive the world in whatever way you like, unconnected to objective reality.

Your failure is noted.
Exlain it again. What would the purpose of such evidence be, if not to prove the existence of divinity?
No. You can go back and look at the questions and answer them if you want. I couldn't care less. What is it going to take to convince you all I am doing s this thread is proving that evidence of a Creator exists, not that a Creator exists?

So, when you ask someone to come into a room, then they are "chasing you" when they enter into the room that you asked them to enter into? You really are quite delusional, aren't you?

Yes. That is correct.
You can "see" it any way you like. That's the beauty of delusion. It alows you to perceive the world in whatever way you like, unconnected to objective reality.
lol, your refusal to answer simple questions about your experiences has been recorded in black and white.

Your failure is noted.
No. You can go back and look at the questions and answer them if you want. I couldn't care less. What is it going to take to convince you all I am doing s this thread is proving that evidence of a Creator exists, not that a Creator exists?
So, evidence that a creator exists is not proof that a creator exists? Please explain that logic.

So, when you ask someone to come into a room, then they are "chasing you" when they enter into the room that you asked them to enter into? You really are quite delusional, aren't you?
For three days, every one of your posts has been directed at me.

That's because you are the only one making your absurd assertions. When someone else does so, I will address them.

So, evidence that a creator exists is not proof that a creator exists? Please explain that logic.
Go back and re-read my conversation with Bulldog. It was explained there. No offense, but you are not very intelligent if you don't understand how evidence and findings work. They are two different things.

That's because you are the only one making your absurd assertions. When someone else does so, I will address them.
Wow... that was a textbook example of an external locus of control. I really do control you.

Reason and experience tell us that there is evidence for a Creator.
But said creator has yet to be definitively proven. Even less one that wants us to obey some random book.

Wow... that was textbook example of an external locus of control. I really do control you.
So, let me make sure that I have this correct, according to your own words. If I do not respond to you, I am, as you called me in post #21, a "Pussy", but if I respond to you, I am, as you say in post #178 (and others) chasing you. Lovely no-win scenario you have set up for yourself there, allowing you to insult me no matter how I respond.

Wow... that was textbook example of an external locus of control. I really do control you.
So, let me make sure that I have this correct, according to your own words. If I do not respond to you, I am, as you called me in post #21, a "Pussy", but if I respond to you, I am, as you say in post #178 (and others) chasing you. Lovely no-win scenario you have set up for yourself there, allowing you to insult me no matter how I respond.
That's only because YOU are playing a no win hand. That's not my fault. But since you blame me for YOU playing a losing hand, YOU have transferred your control to an external source which would be me.

Reason and experience tell us that there is evidence for a Creator.
But said creator has yet to be definitively proven. Even less one that wants us to obey some random book.
Yeah...it's a lovely circular argument he has made. He is not, and makes no pretence of, proving that a creator exists, but insists that there is evidence of this creator which he admits is not proof of a creator's existence. So, apparently he can provide evidence of something that, by his own admission, does not exist.

That's only because YOU are playing a no win hand. That's not my fault. But since you blame me for YOU playing a losing hand, YOU have transferred your control to an external source which would be me.
a no win hand that you devised, as evidenced by your own words. I can't ignore you, because then I'm a pussy, but I can't respond to you because then I'm a stalker.

Forum List

Back