Reason and Experience tell us that there is Evidence for a Creator

For three days, every one of your posts has been directed at me.
That's because you are the only one making your absurd assertions. When someone else does so, I will address them.
Wow... that was textbook example of an external locus of control. I really do control you.
So, let me make sure that I have this correct, according to your own words. If I do not respond to you, I am, as you called me in post #21, a "Pussy", but if I respond to you, I am, as you say in post #178 (and others) chasing you. Lovely no-win scenario you have set up for yourself there, allowing you to insult me no matter how I respond.
That's only because YOU are playing a no win hand. That's not my fault. But since you blame me for YOU playing a losing hand, YOU have transferred your control to an external source which would be me.
a no win hand that you devised, as evidenced by your own words.
Again you have demonstrated that you have transferred your control to me. Someone you love is going to take a beating tonight.

That's because you are the only one making your absurd assertions. When someone else does so, I will address them.
Wow... that was textbook example of an external locus of control. I really do control you.
So, let me make sure that I have this correct, according to your own words. If I do not respond to you, I am, as you called me in post #21, a "Pussy", but if I respond to you, I am, as you say in post #178 (and others) chasing you. Lovely no-win scenario you have set up for yourself there, allowing you to insult me no matter how I respond.
That's only because YOU are playing a no win hand. That's not my fault. But since you blame me for YOU playing a losing hand, YOU have transferred your control to an external source which would be me.
Again you have demonstrated that you have transferred your control to me. Someone you love is going to take a beating tonight.
You're a fucking moron. You're right. I choose to not respond to you, and let you think me a pussy in your delusional mind, as that saves me from wasting my valuable time continuing to argue with a delusional fucktard. Have a nice day.

This silliness has already gone on for too long, but just out of curiosity, what do you consider to be evidence of a creator? I mean something other than a gut feeling.

You're a fucking moron. You're right. I choose to not respond to you, and let you think me a pussy in your delusional mind, as that saves me from wasting my valuable time continuing to argue with a delusional fucktard. Have a nice day.
Good thing you don't take these conversations personally or get emotional about them.

Good thing you don't take these conversations personally or get emotional about them.
What I take personally is morons who mistake clever for intelligent.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

This silliness has already gone on for too long, but just out of curiosity, what do you consider to be evidence of a creator? I mean something other than a gut feeling.

I agree.

That's a fair question and you seem like you are being genuinely curious about why I believe what I do. The order of the universe. It is incredibly ordered and it does so despite chaos. The evolution of matter to consciousness and how each phase was so similar in its process and how we can see that throughout nature here on earth. The similarity of the cycles in nature and how the saeculm cycle mirrors that. The fact that we prefer good over evil. The fact that virtue is the greatest organizing principle in mankind. The law of compensation that seems to be at work which acts to prune us whether we believe in Him or not. That we are given feedback to know the difference between doing right and doing wrong but rationalizing that we are doing right. The fact that all of the teachings on forgiveness, thankfulness, forgiveness and humility have practical applications that naturally lead to successful outcomes. The fact that dying to self leads one to not have a preference for an outcome or consequence to self and leads to seeing objective reality. These are incredibly powerful behaviors which naturally lead to success in all endeavors, especially relationships. Did you know that it is happiness which leads to success and not the other way around? Happiness turns on all of the learning centers of the brain. But most importantly, I have seen the miracles in my life and those around me when I chose to make this journey. I have come to realize that everything that happened to me that I thought was bad was really good. I can see and feel God's hand guiding me. So whether people believe in Him or not, He does believe in us and He is pruning us all for our own betterment here in this world. The only question is will we recognize it and learn or will we keep playing our self centric movie over and over again in our head. The ball is in your court, brother. You can choose to mock me or accept me as I am. Your call.

Last edited:
What I take personally is morons who mistake clever for intelligent.

Again... that is a textbook external locus of control response.

I agree.

That's a fair question and you seem like you are being genuinely curious about why I believe what I do. The order of the universe. It is incredibly ordered and it does so despite chaos. The evolution of matter to consciousness and how each phase was so similar in its process and how we can see that throughout nature here on earth. The similarity of the cycles in nature and how the saeculm cycle mirrors that. The fact that we prefer good over evil. The fact that virtue is the greatest organizing principle in mankind. The law of compensation that seems to be at work which acts to prune us whether we believe in Him or not. That we are given feedback to know the difference between doing right and doing wrong but rationalizing that we are doing right. The fact that all of the teachings on forgiveness, thankfulness, forgiveness and humility have practical applications that naturally lead to successful outcomes. The fact that dying to self leads one to not have a preference for an outcome or consequence to self and leads to seeing objective reality. These are incredibly powerful behaviors which naturally lead to success in all endeavors, especially relationships. Did you know that it is happiness which leads to success and not the other way around? Happiness turns on all of the learning centers of the brain. But most importantly, I have seen the miracles in my life and those around me when I chose to make this journey. I have come to realize that everything that happened to me that I thought was bad was really good. I can see and feel God's hand guiding me. So whether people believe in Him or not, He does believe in us and He is pruning us all for our own betterment here in this world. The only question is will we recognize it and learn or will we keep playing our self centric movie over and over again in our head. The ball is in your court, brother. You can choose to mock me or accept me as I am. Your call.
In other words, he has no proof, just likes to hear himself talk about unconnected stuff.

I agree.

In other words, he has no proof, just likes to hear himself talk about unconnected stuff.
Well, that, and basking in the glory of those who agree with him telling him how brilliant he is.

I agree.

Well, that, and basking in the glory of those who agree with him telling him how brilliant he is.
None of those here, and I'm sure that even his dog barks at him. Often. :D

I agree.

None of those here, and I'm sure that even his dog barks at him. Often. :D
And he knows that, which is why he suddenly retreated to, "i don't have to prove anything to anyone but myself", and was reduced to trying to mock me for doing exactly what he wanted, and engage with him.

Like a dog that returns to his vomit is a fool who repeats his folly.

The only difference between religion and superstition is the spelling.
Spoken like a true militant atheist who condemns respect for anyone who believes in God. Are you gay?

Spoken like a true militant atheist who condemns respect for anyone who believes in God. Are you gay?
Why are you chasing me? We only chase those things we want. Do you want me?

I am happy enough for you to deny who you are through your silence.
Your happiness is not my concern. This is an open forum, and I am allowed to post whatever I like.

Your happiness is not my concern. This is an open forum, and I am allowed to post whatever I like.
Sure and keep whatever secrets you want to keep too. We are only as sick as the secrets we keep.

Sure and keep whatever secrets you want to keep too. We are only as sick as the secrets we keep.
Are you telling us that you are sick? Sorry to hear that. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Are you telling us that you are sick? Sorry to hear that. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Are you gay?

Forum List

Back