Reason and Experience tell us that there is Evidence for a Creator

Why do you need me to prove it?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
You don't need to prove it. Can you prove it?
Okay. Then I choose not to. My word is enough.

Can you prove it?
Yes, I can.

Start trashing the moses Mohammad or Joseph Smith stories for a minute
Oh, Joseph Smith is too easy. The super skivvies are what I love most. I mean underpants that protect you from all harm?!?! That's more ridiculous than the invisible magic skyman.

I say real deal. He changed the world and we are still talking about Him 2000 years later, not bad for a convicted criminal who had a 3 1/2 year ministry and was put to death by the super power of the day.
The Odyssey and Homer are older.
Do you believe that Homer existed and wrote the Odyssey?
Yes but the stories are embellished.
How do you know Homer existed?
I don't. Some say he didnt
I see. Do you believe that Julius Caesar existed?

Can you prove it?
Yes, I can.

How can you prove it?
With posts. Were I so inclined. I'm not.

Can you prove it?
Yes, I can.

He'd have to actually be mocking one of their adherents for that to work and it would have to be equally as he has claimed.

Can you prove it?
Yes, I can.

How can you prove it?

You mean with an equal amount of posts, right?

Let me give you an example.old of how the truth is so much better. My mom just died and my dad can't wait to see her in heaven someday.

He's sad. Depressed. He would be better off to appreciate the circumstances that put them together and he should spend the rest of his days appreciative for the life he had and show up to his grand sons sporting events and enjoy his life and what little time he has left. Instead he's sitting around waiting to die

Remember what things were like before you were born? That's what it's like after you die. Probably. Pretty sure he'll is man made. I have no reason to believe otherwise. Do you have any evidence?
Blessed are those that mourn.

1. It means that they cared for someone
2. It means that their feelings were deep.
3. It means that they are missed.
4. It means that they have an opportunity for growth and yes, it does start with being thankful for what he had and now lost.

I have already had the conversation on evidence. You dismissed it. It would be illogical to have that conversation again. Believe whatever you want.
If all theists took that position Wed have no problem.
How do you know they don't?
Because an admitted atheist couldn't be president yet
I don't follow you. What does the position I took have to do with an admitted atheist not being elected as president? What position did I take?
Believe whatever you want. That seems to be true for us atheists but not you theists.when asked who you would least vote for atheist was top of the list. So in reality it really bothers you guys when someone doesn't believe.

Can you prove it?
Yes, I can.

He'd have to actually be mocking one of their adherents for that to work and it would have to be equally as he has claimed.
Magic underwear?

Isn't Noah Adam and Eve and moses all Jewish old testament stuff?

And Islam is so obviously designed to control sheep.

Can you prove it?
Yes, I can.

How can you prove it?

I couldn't say. If pressed, I'd have to say that I am more likely to be mocking Christians, then Muslims. But, that's because there tend to be more of you guys posting on these forums, than Muslims. And you're easier to wind up.

My experience has been that Muslims are more likely not tell you to fuck off, let you know how dead you're soon gonna be, and then toddle off.

You guys just keep going, and get so wound up, that the conversations last longer.

The Odyssey and Homer are older.
Ive bad this argument before. No writings are from anyone who saw Jesus. None of the bibles were actually written by jesus' apostles. All hearsay

Ive bad this argument before. No writings are from anyone who saw Jesus. None of the bibles were actually written by jesus' apostles. All hearsay
I didn't ask you about Jesus. I asked you about Julius Caesar. Do you believe Julius Caesar.existed?

Can you prove it?
Yes, I can.

How can you prove it?

I couldn't say. If pressed, I'd have to say that I am more likely to be mocking Christians, then Muslims. But, that's because there tend to be more of you guys posting on these forums, than Muslims. And you're easier to wind up.

My experience has been that Muslims are more likely not tell you to fuck off, let you know how dead you're soon gonna be, and then toddle off.

You guys just keep going, and get so wound up, that the conversations last longer.

If he could a Muslim would cut your head off.

I didn't ask you about Jesus. I asked you about Julius Caesar. Do you believe Julius Caesar.existed?
Yes

Yes, I can.

How can you prove it?

Yeah, and that's generally where conversations with Muslims - particularly the more aggressive ones - rather digress to. Makes conversations with them rather limited, and boring.

Blessed are those that mourn.

1. It means that they cared for someone
2. It means that their feelings were deep.
3. It means that they are missed.
4. It means that they have an opportunity for growth and yes, it does start with being thankful for what he had and now lost.

I have already had the conversation on evidence. You dismissed it. It would be illogical to have that conversation again. Believe whatever you want.
If all theists took that position Wed have no problem.
How do you know they don't?
Because an admitted atheist couldn't be president yet
I don't follow you. What does the position I took have to do with an admitted atheist not being elected as president? What position did I take?
Believe whatever you want. That seems to be true for us atheists but not you theists.when asked who you would least vote for atheist was top of the list. So in reality it really bothers you guys when someone doesn't believe.
I'm not disputing that an atheist wouldn't get elected. I doubt he would. I did not understand the connection to what I wrote in my "blessed are those who mourn" comment and your reply that "If all theists took that position Wed have no problem." and then your reply to my question, how do you know they don't. You lost me there.

Last edited:
Yes
How do you know Julius Caesar existed?

Can you prove it?
Yes, I can.

How can you prove it?

So then your statement that you did it equally was incorrect, right? In fact, it isn't even close, is it?

Yes
There are multiple contemporary records of his existence, and actions. Can the same be said of Jesus of Nazareth. Beyond the Gospels - which weren't even written until nearly a century after his death - what other contemporary records are there that confirm his existence.

Yes
There are multiple contemporary records of his existence, and actions. Can the same be said of Jesus of Nazareth. Beyond the Gospels - which weren't even written until nearly a century after his death - what other contemporary records are there that confirm his existence.

I see. There are 10 early manuscripts on Julius Caesar's Gallic War, the first was written 1,000 years after the event. There are >24,000 New Testament written manuscripts. The first one was written with 25 years after the event.

How can you prove it?

Yeah, and that's generally where conversations with Muslims - particularly the more aggressive ones - rather digress to. Makes conversations with them rather limited, and boring.

This is the 2nd time you have amended statements in our conversations.

Last edited:
Reason and experience tells us that there is evidence of a creator.
What experience?
What reason based on that "experience"?
Fantasy does not count, no matter how well you engineer it.
:)

Forum List

Back