Reason and Experience tell us that there is Evidence for a Creator

Well, clearly. You believe that an invisible magic skyman impregnated a human with himself to give birth to himself, so he could sacrifice himself to himself, to save all of us from a condition that he inflicted on us in the first place.

You're obviously easily fooled.
But I thought reason and experience tells us that there must be a creator? What does that even mean?

It's certainly not a scientific theory. It's more of a hypothesis. That is unless you believe one of the 1000 religions that have existed in human history as fact. And the sad thing is many do
My burden of proof is easier for me. I only need to prove to myself that mine is right. You have to prove to yourself that they are all wrong. Given that you ignore the other 999 I'm feeling pretty good about my choice.
We are both atheists. You just believe in one more God than me.

When you understand why you reject the other 999 why can't you understand why I reject yours?

Reason and experience. How do these things prove a God exists? It's been my experience that religious people lack reasoning skills.

What religion are you anyways? And what sect? What do they say the facts are? I assume Adam and Eve were real people and talked to snakes? And you really believe Mary was impregnated by this creator?
No. I don't need to prove any religion is wrong. You have to prove all religions are wrong. You best get busy.
You seem to be confused. All of the theistic religions start with the same premise: An invisible magic skyman. Prove that such magic skyman exists. No? Religion dismissed. See how easy that was? all 1,000 of them, dismissed because they all progress from the same flawed premise. The only difference between them all is the nature of that invisible magic skyman. Once we have established that the existence of that invisible magic skyman is irrational, his nature is irrelevant.

You are actually the one with a more difficult job. You accept the exsistance of an invisible magic skyman, even without rational proof. So, once you have accepted that, how do you determine, with absolute certainty, that your version of that invisible magic skyman is more accurate than any of the others?
Then by your logic if one is correct they are all correct. Damn logic. So you are still back to square one. You must disprove them all. But since you only focus on one your actions tell us which one you believe is correct.

But I thought reason and experience tells us that there must be a creator? What does that even mean?

It's certainly not a scientific theory. It's more of a hypothesis. That is unless you believe one of the 1000 religions that have existed in human history as fact. And the sad thing is many do
My burden of proof is easier for me. I only need to prove to myself that mine is right. You have to prove to yourself that they are all wrong. Given that you ignore the other 999 I'm feeling pretty good about my choice.

When you understand why you reject the other 999 why can't you understand why I reject yours?

Reason and experience. How do these things prove a God exists? It's been my experience that religious people lack reasoning skills.

What religion are you anyways? And what sect? What do they say the facts are? I assume Adam and Eve were real people and talked to snakes? And you really believe Mary was impregnated by this creator?
No. I don't need to prove any religion is wrong. You have to prove all religions are wrong. You best get busy.
You seem to be confused. All of the theistic religions start with the same premise: An invisible magic skyman. Prove that such magic skyman exists. No? Religion dismissed. See how easy that was? all 1,000 of them, dismissed because they all progress from the same flawed premise. The only difference between them all is the nature of that invisible magic skyman. Once we have established that the existence of that invisible magic skyman is irrational, his nature is irrelevant.

You are actually the one with a more difficult job. You accept the exsistance of an invisible magic skyman, even without rational proof. So, once you have accepted that, how do you determine, with absolute certainty, that your version of that invisible magic skyman is more accurate than any of the others?
Because it feels so right. And if it's wrong I don't want to be right
That would be you my liberal brother from another mother. Liberals feel. Conservative think.

Well, clearly. You believe that an invisible magic skyman impregnated a human with himself to give birth to himself, so he could sacrifice himself to himself, to save all of us from a condition that he inflicted on us in the first place.

You're obviously easily fooled.

I walk my dog on this outside exercise park/tails where my dog can run free. The different stations have different exercises and one station is a cross and two pews where I'm sure the preacher teaches. It's very nice. Anyways, even though I don't believe in God I could never decimate or desicrate that cross. And do I begrudge the people who worship out there? No. If they are happy. I just don't like religions personally. Even the nicest religious people are still believing fairytale and you kind of have to believe too to fit in
And yet here you are discussing someone else's religion. Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Reason and experience tell us that there is evidence for a Creator.
What does he wear? Are you sure it's a "he"? Does he have heavenly balls? There's questions that need to be answered. Why did he give so much talent to gays and not right wingers? These are important things too.

What does he wear? Are you sure it's a "he"? Does he have heavenly balls? There's questions that need to be answered. Why did he give so much talent to gays and not right wingers? These are important things too.
Our Creator is more like a verb than a noun. You can get the rest of your questions answered when you meet Him.

That would be you my liberal brother from another mother. Liberals feel. Conservative think.
So what sect of Christianity are you? And if you are Orthodox Jew don't just say Jew. Or if you are southern Baptist don't just say baptist

So what sect of Christianity are you? And if you are Orthodox Jew don't just say Jew. Or if you are southern Baptist don't just say baptist
I am awake.

Our Creator is more like a verb than a noun. You can get the rest of your questions answered when you meet Him.
Is the Jesus story a fact or just the ultimate martyr story?

I can accept the generic version of a creator but the belief this God talked to Moses or shagged Mary is a bit too much for me.

I'm like Spock on star trek. That's illogical

Then by your logic if one is correct they are all correct. Damn logic. So you are still back to square one. You must disprove them all. But since you only focus on one your actions tell us which one you believe is correct.

I don't. I equally mock Islam, Christianity, Judaism, and any other religion that makes claim to an invisible magic skyman. Christianity is just getting my attention, at this point, because you happen to be Christian. If a Muslim came into the discussion, trying to convince us that his version was absolutely true, I'd be mocking him.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

I am awake.
Whats a Wake?

I don't. I equally mock Islam, Christianity, Judaism, and any other religion that makes claim to an invisible magic skyman. Christianity is just getting my attention, at this point, because you happen to be Christian. If a Muslim came into the discussion, trying to convince us that his version was absolutely true, I'd be mocking him.

They say the internet helped a lot of people find atheism. Religious people would say that's evil but I think it's wonderful. When I was a kid I couldn't Google my questions and find my answers. Or I found out I wasn't alone. When I was a kid I had the preacher telling me things that didn't make sense and my parents went along.

I walk my dog on this outside exercise park/tails where my dog can run free. The different stations have different exercises and one station is a cross and two pews where I'm sure the preacher teaches. It's very nice. Anyways, even though I don't believe in God I could never decimate or desicrate that cross. And do I begrudge the people who worship out there? No. If they are happy. I just don't like religions personally. Even the nicest religious people are still believing fairytale and you kind of have to believe too to fit in
And yet here you are discussing someone else's religion. Methinks thou dost protest too much.
I think intellectually religion holds us back.

Not as much as it used to but I still think a religious society is a superstitious and gullible society. I think religion is one way they control us.

Is the Jesus story a fact or just the ultimate martyr story?

I can accept the generic version of a creator but the belief this God talked to Moses or shagged Mary is a bit too much for me.

I'm like Spock on star trek. That's illogical
I say real deal. He changed the world and we are still talking about Him 2000 years later, not bad for a convicted criminal who had a 3 1/2 year ministry and was put to death by the super power of the day.

I think intellectually religion holds us back.

Not as much as it used to but I still think a religious society is a superstitious and gullible society. I think religion is one way they control us.
Chris Langan would disagree. He thinks like I do on this subject.

Christopher Langan - Wikipedia

They say the internet helped a lot of people find atheism. Religious people would say that's evil but I think it's wonderful. When I was a kid I couldn't Google my questions and find my answers. Or I found out I wasn't alone. When I was a kid I had the preacher telling me things that didn't make sense and my parents went along.
It did wonders for porn too.

Prove it. Send me a link to one of your posts where you mocked Islam. We have already established that it is you who came into a religious forum and not me who has dragged you into it. So show me where you entered a discussion on Islam and mocked the adherents.

I am awake.
Let me give you an example.old of how the truth is so much better. My mom just died and my dad can't wait to see her in heaven someday.

He's sad. Depressed. He would be better off to appreciate the circumstances that put them together and he should spend the rest of his days appreciative for the life he had and show up to his grand sons sporting events and enjoy his life and what little time he has left. Instead he's sitting around waiting to die

Remember what things were like before you were born? That's what it's like after you die. Probably. Pretty sure he'll is man made. I have no reason to believe otherwise. Do you have any evidence?

Last edited:

It did wonders for porn too.
Im so over internet porn. Isn't that crazy? Right at my fingertips and so good but I rarely need it. Nice that it's there.

Prove it. Send me a link to one of your posts where you mocked Islam. We have already established that it is you who came into a religious forum and not me who has dragged you into it. So show me where you entered a discussion on Islam and mocked the adherents.
That's twice you've called me a liar. Feel free to fuck off.

That's twice you've called me a liar. Feel free to fuck off.

Did I call you a liar or did I ask you to prove it? It seems that thou dost protest too much. Given that you said you do it equally, it shouldn't be too hard for you to prove it, now should it?

Forum List

Back