Reason and Experience tell us that there is Evidence for a Creator

You seem to be confused. All of the theistic religions start with the same premise: An invisible magic skyman. Prove that such magic skyman exists. No? Religion dismissed. See how easy that was? all 1,000 of them, dismissed because they all progress from the same flawed premise. The only difference between them all is the nature of that invisible magic skyman. Once we have established that the existence of that invisible magic skyman is irrational, his nature is irrelevant.

You are actually the one with a more difficult job. You accept the exsistance of an invisible magic skyman, even without rational proof. So, once you have accepted that, how do you determine, with absolute certainty, that your version of that invisible magic skyman is more accurate than any of the others?
Then by your logic if one is correct they are all correct. Damn logic. So you are still back to square one. You must disprove them all. But since you only focus on one your actions tell us which one you believe is correct.

I don't. I equally mock Islam, Christianity, Judaism, and any other religion that makes claim to an invisible magic skyman. Christianity is just getting my attention, at this point, because you happen to be Christian. If a Muslim came into the discussion, trying to convince us that his version was absolutely true, I'd be mocking him.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
Prove it. Send me a link to one of your posts where you mocked Islam. We have already established that it is you who came into a religious forum and not me who has dragged you into it. So show me where you entered a discussion on Islam and mocked the adherents.
That's twice you've called me a liar. Feel free to fuck off.

Did I call you a liar or did I ask you to prove it? It seems that thou dost protest too much. Given that you said you do it equally, it shouldn't be too hard for you to prove it, now should it?

Asking me to "prove" that I have done something that I said I do is telling me that you don't believe me. That is calling me a liar. Still feel free to fuck off.

You seem to be confused. All of the theistic religions start with the same premise: An invisible magic skyman. Prove that such magic skyman exists. No? Religion dismissed. See how easy that was? all 1,000 of them, dismissed because they all progress from the same flawed premise. The only difference between them all is the nature of that invisible magic skyman. Once we have established that the existence of that invisible magic skyman is irrational, his nature is irrelevant.

You are actually the one with a more difficult job. You accept the exsistance of an invisible magic skyman, even without rational proof. So, once you have accepted that, how do you determine, with absolute certainty, that your version of that invisible magic skyman is more accurate than any of the others?
Because it feels so right. And if it's wrong I don't want to be right
That would be you my liberal brother from another mother. Liberals feel. Conservative think.
So what sect of Christianity are you? And if you are Orthodox Jew don't just say Jew. Or if you are southern Baptist don't just say baptist
I am awake.
Let me give you an example.old of how the truth is so much better. My mom just died and my dad can't wait to see her in heaven someday.

He's sad. Depressed. He would be better off to appreciate the circumstances that put them together and he should spend the rest of his days appreciative for the life he had and show up to his grand sons sporting events and enjoy his life and what little time he has left. Instead he's sitting around waiting to die

Remember what things were like before you were born? That's what it's like after you die. Probably. Pretty sure he'll is man made. I have no reason to believe otherwise. Do you have any evidence?
Blessed are those that mourn.

1. It means that they cared for someone
2. It means that their feelings were deep.
3. It means that they are missed.
4. It means that they have an opportunity for growth and yes, it does start with being thankful for what he had and now lost.

I have already had the conversation on evidence. You dismissed it. It would be illogical to have that conversation again. Believe whatever you want.

Reason and experience tell us that there is evidence for a Creator.
What does he wear? Are you sure it's a "he"? Does he have heavenly balls? There's questions that need to be answered. Why did he give so much talent to gays and not right wingers? These are important things too.
Our Creator is more like a verb than a noun. You can get the rest of your questions answered when you meet Him.
Is the Jesus story a fact or just the ultimate martyr story?

I can accept the generic version of a creator but the belief this God talked to Moses or shagged Mary is a bit too much for me.

I'm like Spock on star trek. That's illogical
I say real deal. He changed the world and we are still talking about Him 2000 years later, not bad for a convicted criminal who had a 3 1/2 year ministry and was put to death by the super power of the day.
The Odyssey and Homer are older.

Because it feels so right. And if it's wrong I don't want to be right
That would be you my liberal brother from another mother. Liberals feel. Conservative think.
So what sect of Christianity are you? And if you are Orthodox Jew don't just say Jew. Or if you are southern Baptist don't just say baptist
I am awake.
Let me give you an example.old of how the truth is so much better. My mom just died and my dad can't wait to see her in heaven someday.

He's sad. Depressed. He would be better off to appreciate the circumstances that put them together and he should spend the rest of his days appreciative for the life he had and show up to his grand sons sporting events and enjoy his life and what little time he has left. Instead he's sitting around waiting to die

Remember what things were like before you were born? That's what it's like after you die. Probably. Pretty sure he'll is man made. I have no reason to believe otherwise. Do you have any evidence?

4. It means that they have an opportunity for growth and yes, it does start with being thankful for what he had and now lost.

I have already had the conversation on evidence. You dismissed it. It would be illogical to have that conversation again. Believe whatever you want.
If all theists took that position Wed have no problem.

Then by your logic if one is correct they are all correct. Damn logic. So you are still back to square one. You must disprove them all. But since you only focus on one your actions tell us which one you believe is correct.

I don't. I equally mock Islam, Christianity, Judaism, and any other religion that makes claim to an invisible magic skyman. Christianity is just getting my attention, at this point, because you happen to be Christian. If a Muslim came into the discussion, trying to convince us that his version was absolutely true, I'd be mocking him.

Prove it. Send me a link to one of your posts where you mocked Islam. We have already established that it is you who came into a religious forum and not me who has dragged you into it. So show me where you entered a discussion on Islam and mocked the adherents.

Did I call you a liar or did I ask you to prove it? It seems that thou dost protest too much. Given that you said you do it equally, it shouldn't be too hard for you to prove it, now should it?

Asking me to "prove" that I have done something that I said I do is telling me that you don't believe me. That is calling me a liar. Still feel free to fuck off.

Your logic is flawed. You will know when I am calling you a liar because it will literally have the word "liar" in the comment. Right now I am merely asking you to prove that you equally mock Muslims for their beliefs. I have yet to see you do that, but I have not seen every comment you have made. Given that I have seen many of your comments where you are mocking my faith, I can only assume that there are many comments where you are mocking the faith of muslims. So it should not be that big of a deal for you to prove it.

Reason and experience tell us that there is evidence for a Creator.
What does he wear? Are you sure it's a "he"? Does he have heavenly balls? There's questions that need to be answered. Why did he give so much talent to gays and not right wingers? These are important things too.
Our Creator is more like a verb than a noun. You can get the rest of your questions answered when you meet Him.

I can accept the generic version of a creator but the belief this God talked to Moses or shagged Mary is a bit too much for me.

I say real deal. He changed the world and we are still talking about Him 2000 years later, not bad for a convicted criminal who had a 3 1/2 year ministry and was put to death by the super power of the day.
Do you believe that Homer existed and wrote the Odyssey?

Your logic is flawed. You will know when I am calling you a liar because it will literally have the word "liar" in the comment. Right now I am merely asking you to prove that you equally mock Muslims for their beliefs. I have yet to see you do that, but I have not seen every comment you have made. Given that I have seen many of your comments where you are mocking my faith, I can only assume that there are many comments where you are mocking the faith of muslims. So it should not be that big of a deal for you to prove it.
Why do you need me to prove it?

I am awake.

How do you know they don't?

You don't need to prove it. Can you prove it?

Okay. Then I choose not to. My word is enough.

If it makes you feel better of all the religions christianity is the best. Mormons are a nice bunch. Jehovas are nice. Jews are in and Islam can be nice too. These are the top 5 religions that believe in the God we all refer to. Do you realize you are all talking to the same god? So I lump you all together. I just don't know if Islam believes in virgin births. All I know is God didn't talk to moses or Mohammad or Joseph Smith.

That covers the other 3. Don't know what to say about jehovas. Weird

Can you prove it?

Yes but the stories are embellished.

Can you prove it?
Yes, I can.

I am awake.

Because an admitted atheist couldn't be president yet

How do you know Homer existed?

Can you prove it?
Yes, I can.

Start trashing the moses Mohammad or Joseph Smith stories for a minute

How do you know Homer existed?
I don't. Some say he didnt

I am awake.

Because an admitted atheist couldn't be president yet
I don't follow you. What does the position I took have to do with an admitted atheist not being elected as president? What position did I take?

Can you prove it?
Yes, I can.

How can you prove it?

Forum List

Back