Reasons to oppose a trade deal with the US

Is this true ?

75564611_1361421870700939_1992222001883774976_n.jpg
Oh BTW, you should look into food safety in the UK before you go pointing any fingers...... Unless you trust your government implicitly....... Remember when you're pointing a finger three of them are pointing back at you........ :eusa_whistle:

Our current government are trying to bring our food safety down to US levels. I dont trust our government at all.
Tommy, you're so full of shit your eyes are brown........ :lol:

Is this true ?

Oh BTW, you should look into food safety in the UK before you go pointing any fingers...... Unless you trust your government implicitly....... Remember when you're pointing a finger three of them are pointing back at you........ :eusa_whistle:

Our current government are trying to bring our food safety down to US levels. I dont trust our government at all.
Mate, your food is actually full of shit.

Check out the op. You are being fucked over by big food who are feeding you shit.

I saw the OP. I buy about 95% of my meat from locally sourced butchers and what little veggies my wife and I eat are locally sourced for most of the year. We eat a mostly meat-based diet with starches (potatoes and rice mostly) for sides. Very few veggies at all.

Is this true ?

Mate, your food is actually full of shit.
As long as it's tasty shit. :thup:

It would be good to have the choice. However it wont be sold as US chicken in the supermarkets. It will be used in processed foods and works canteens where it wont be labeled.

Then you do the research to know what you’re buying. Not sure what a work canteen is but I’m guessing it’s like a soup kitchen; in which case beggars can’t afford to be choosy about what they get.
Works canteen is an employee cafeteria, I think.

Then you do the research to know what you’re buying. Not sure what a work canteen is but I’m guessing it’s like a soup kitchen; in which case beggars can’t afford to be choosy about what they get.

I think that's right.

Americans understand the word “canteen” to refer to a container used to carry water; but I think in European dialects of English, it refers to a type of restaurant or cafeteria.

I think that's right.

Americans understand the word “canteen” to refer to a container used to carry water; but I think in European dialects of English, it refers to a type of restaurant or cafeteria.

I've seen it used for a cafeteria here, mostly by military personnel. Also seen a lunch wagon called a "canteen truck".

Forum List

Back