Reasons why right wing politics, rednecks and America itself doesn't work

It doesnt matter what you want to believe or the ideals that the system wants you to believe.

#1. A combination of the right to disturb the peace by making people angry and the right to own a gun is a recipe for war.
That's what it turned out prove to be because that's what it is.
Because there IS NO American exceptionalism..
We are people, NOT Americans.

There is no such a thing as a Homo Americanus and our loyalty is to ourselves, not to America.
That's why its a recipe for war.

#2. You can believe lies all you want to, and you can even literally not know the truth, but you never will be able to quite match up to reality until you know the truth..

And the Truth is, America is a country settled by criminals, established for White Supremacy, of the White people, and for the White male..
And Built on the backs of Blacks, Bankrolled by slavery and etched out by war.

There never was a "we the people" and there is not today either.

#3. Bill Clinton and Obama are the only two good presidents that America has ever had in its history and certainly that is not enough.

#4. Trickle down economics is a fallacy when people demand economic rights for the working and middle class.

That's why the USA doesn't work.
That's what brings me to Canada.
:)

Britain was an option, but to me, it's far too radically different and it really is an abusive police state and they hold people to standards that nobody in a free country can honestly meet and neither do they.
I sure hope the DNC runs on this loony shit.

What it seems like is a willful omission of the fact that the society he created only allowed Democracy for a small aristocratic, land owning few and was economically supported on the back of chattel slavery. When put in that light he sounds no better than a warlord for Boko Haram.

Democracies having limited franchise is, historically, very common. I don't think ANY started with anything we would consider "full" franchise, and indeed, how do we know that we are the end of progress? Could be a hundred years from now, people will laugh at us for not allowing 16 year olds to vote.

SO, that does not seem like a complaint against US as a country, but more against Democracy as a system. Are you ideologically opposed to democracy?

Economically supported by slavery? I don't know how much of that is true. Looking at history it seems that the Free States were always outgrowing and out developing the Slave states.

Regardless, he is not celebrated for either of those historical issues, but for other accomplishments and behaviors.

It doesnt matter what you want to believe or the ideals that the system wants you to believe.

#1. A combination of the right to disturb the peace by making people angry and the right to own a gun is a recipe for war.

There is no such a thing as a Homo Americanus and our loyalty is to ourselves, not to America.

#2. You can believe lies all you want to, and you can even literally not know the truth, but you never will be able to quite match up to reality until you know the truth..

And the Truth is, America is a country settled by criminals, established for White Supremacy, of the White people, and for the White male..

#3. Bill Clinton and Obama are the only two good presidents that America has ever had in its history and certainly that is not enough.

#4. Trickle down economics is a fallacy when people demand economic rights for the working and middle class.

Britain was an option, but to me, it's far too radically different and it really is an abusive police state and they hold people to standards that nobody in a free country can honestly meet and neither do they.
:cuckoo:

Democracies having limited franchise is, historically, very common. I don't think ANY started with anything we would consider "full" franchise, and indeed, how do we know that we are the end of progress? Could be a hundred years from now, people will laugh at us for not allowing 16 year olds to vote.
I never claimed that we are done progressing socially, only that slavery was always wrong and that the people who engaged in it were deplorable and unworthy of hero worship.
SO, that does not seem like a complaint against US as a country, but more against Democracy as a system. Are you ideologically opposed to democracy?
Democracy comes in all sorts of flavors, I was specifically talking about the immoral and deplorable nature of early American society and its acceptance of chattel slavery. Try to respond to my arguments instead of your own strawmen.

Economically supported by slavery? I don't know how much of that is true. Looking at history it seems that the Free States were always outgrowing and out developing the Slave states.
Much of the economy of the free States relied on the cotton picked by slaves. The exported textiles produced from that cotton to the rest of the world. At one point America was producing over half the world's cotton and textiles.
Regardless, he is not celebrated for either of those historical issues, but for other accomplishments and behaviors.
That is exactly my point. A society that would ignore the evil nature and brutality of chattel slavery to hero worship a slaver is an evil and deplorable society.

LOL. In case you haven't noticed, democrats have the presidency, the Senate, and the House and the country is falling apart at the seams, very quickly. You can try spinning that all you want but you aren't fooling the voters, where 70% think the country is going in the wrong direction.

Reasons why right wing politics, rednecks and America itself doesn't work​

I’d be more interested in finding out why leftwing politics and libtards don’t want America to work.

I never claimed that we are done progressing socially, only that slavery was always wrong and that the people who engaged in it were deplorable and unworthy of hero worship.

Democracy comes in all sorts of flavors, I was specifically talking about the immoral and deplorable nature of early American society and its acceptance of chattel slavery. Try to respond to my arguments instead of your own strawmen.

Strawman? I asked you a question so that I could understand where you were coming from, with your criticism of how we did democracy at that time.

And my point stands. Limited franchise is not much of a complaint against a democracy, especially in 1780.

Much of the economy of the free States relied on the cotton picked by slaves. The exported textiles produced from that cotton to the rest of the world. At one point America was producing over half the world's cotton and textiles.

That sounds both not true and not relevant.

That is exactly my point. A society that would ignore the evil nature and brutality of chattel slavery to hero worship a slaver is an evil and deplorable society.

Mmm, how would you support that assertion? And compared to whom or what?

Wine.jpg

If we as a group, embrace our AMERICAN identity, it gives us a shared loyalty, to counter balance our conflicts and thus resolve our differences peacefully. That is the way it used to work.
Undermining Nationalism, is leading US to DEVOLE to tribalism and war. That is what you are pushing FOR.

Mmm, we've worked together peacefully and productively for many generations until today. So, history says that your position is not true.

Trickle down did not work out the way we wanted. So, it is time to change that policy. Past time, but Free Trade ideologues and Big Money are fighting it.

If you are going to use uncommon words in your post, make sure you spelled it right!

Don't come back.

Strawman? I asked you a question so that I could understand where you were coming from, with your criticism of how we did democracy at that time.
Asking a question is fine but typically people wait for an answer.
And my point stands. Limited franchise is not much of a complaint against a democracy, especially in 1780.
If you want to make the case that age limiting voting is comparable to total disenfranchisement of none landing owning whites, women and black slaves go ahead but that isn't my argument.

Let me state it again clearly for you that my argument is that a culture, any culture that venerates slavers is a deplorable one. That includes America who does indeed venerate slavers.
That sounds both not true and not relevant.
Facts are always relevant and you really should learn the history of your own country.

The Clear Connection Between Slavery And American Capitalism
Mmm, how would you support that assertion? And compared to whom or what?
Support what assertion? That Washington was a slaver? That Americans hero worship Washington or that slavers? Or that slavery is immoral?

Asking a question is fine but typically people wait for an answer.
If you want to make the case that age limiting voting is comparable to total disenfranchisement of none landing owning whites, women and black slaves go ahead but that isn't my argument.
Let me state it again clearly for you that my argument is that a culture, any culture that venerates slavers is a deplorable one. That includes America who does indeed venerate slavers.
Facts are always relevant and you really should learn the history of your own country.
The Clear Connection Between Slavery And American Capitalism
Support what assertion? That Washington was a slaver? That Americans hero worship Washington or that slavers? Or that slavery is immoral?
We venerate our founding fathers, slavers or not. So what?
If you have issues from 1776, leave.
Slavery always existed, and exists today.
Find another issue to whine about.

We venerate our founding fathers, slavers or not. So what?
If you have issues from 1776, leave.
Slavery always existed, and exists today.
Find another issue to whine about.
No. I don't have to leave you cuck. I get to live in this country and call your hero worshipping of slavers deplorable. If you belong to a culture that hero worships slavers, it's a shit culture.

Forum List

Back