Reasons why right wing politics, rednecks and America itself doesn't work

"America doesn't work"

That's pretty funny right there.
America is as exceptional as it gets. Literally defines the word as any example you could come up with,
There is no other nation on earth, throughout history, that mirrors the exceptional nation - America.
Anyone saying otherwise, is just willing.

It doesnt matter what you want to believe or the ideals that the system wants you to believe.

#1. A combination of the right to disturb the peace by making people angry and the right to own a gun is a recipe for war.
That's what it turned out prove to be because that's what it is.
Because there IS NO American exceptionalism..
We are people, NOT Americans.

There is no such a thing as a Homo Americanus and our loyalty is to ourselves, not to America.
That's why its a recipe for war.

#2. You can believe lies all you want to, and you can even literally not know the truth, but you never will be able to quite match up to reality until you know the truth..

And the Truth is, America is a country settled by criminals, established for White Supremacy, of the White people, and for the White male..
And Built on the backs of Blacks, Bankrolled by slavery and etched out by war.

There never was a "we the people" and there is not today either.

#3. Bill Clinton and Obama are the only two good presidents that America has ever had in its history and certainly that is not enough.

#4. Trickle down economics is a fallacy when people demand economic rights for the working and middle class.

That's why the USA doesn't work.
That's what brings me to Canada.
:)

Britain was an option, but to me, it's far too radically different and it really is an abusive police state and they hold people to standards that nobody in a free country can honestly meet and neither do they.
You don't know the truth the truth, moron

It doesnt matter what you want to believe or the ideals that the system wants you to believe.

#1. A combination of the right to disturb the peace by making people angry and the right to own a gun is a recipe for war.

There is no such a thing as a Homo Americanus and our loyalty is to ourselves, not to America.

#2. You can believe lies all you want to, and you can even literally not know the truth, but you never will be able to quite match up to reality until you know the truth..

And the Truth is, America is a country settled by criminals, established for White Supremacy, of the White people, and for the White male..

#3. Bill Clinton and Obama are the only two good presidents that America has ever had in its history and certainly that is not enough.

#4. Trickle down economics is a fallacy when people demand economic rights for the working and middle class.

Britain was an option, but to me, it's far too radically different and it really is an abusive police state and they hold people to standards that nobody in a free country can honestly meet and neither do they.

You have "rednecks" in the OP title but you don't mention them anywhere in your post. What is that about?

Dont let the door hit you in the ass on your way out

And dont come back

Damn, you got to love the DSA mental midgets and their rants about how they believe the way they do…

Ike was the last great President and Clinton and Obama couldn’t even out rank LBJ!

lololololol... you must think everyone is as simple as you.

Hilarious!
I think your deflection is simple enough to decipher. But you go ahead and convince yourself that you could easily destroy my argument if you actually tried without ever having the balls to actually try and do so. 😂

I think your deflection is simple enough to decipher. But you go ahead and convince yourself that you could easily destroy my argument if you actually tried without ever having the balls to actually try and do so. 😂

I challenge you to give a specific example, for discussion purposes.

A specific example of what?

A "slaver" that we as a country "worship". Let's take a look at one, to see if considering him or her a hero, makes the us "evil".

(it is worth noting, that it is not surprising that you lost your own point, that fast. Such behavior is common with libs)

doosh.

and pretty sure it's a NONO to call out anyone or any side in the initial post. should be in the badlands, imho.

A "slaver" that we as a country "worship". Let's take a look at one, to see if considering him or her a hero, makes the us "evil".

(it is worth noting, that it is not surprising that you lost your own point, that fast. Such behavior is common with libs)
I didn't lose my point, I was making sure we were on the same page since you asked an incomplete sentence.

And we can start with white America's most prominent American hero slaver, George Washington.

I didn't lose my point, I was making sure we were on the same page since you asked an incomplete sentence.

And we can start with white America's most prominent American hero slaver, George Washington.

An excellent choice. I've heard him celebrated as a hero many times.

The traits I've heard celebrated are his military prowess (against an oppressive Empire), his support for a democratic system for the new nation, and his support for limited Executive power, which he demonstrated by limiting his time in office.

Celebrating that, seems pretty good, not evil.

Respond.

An excellent choice. I've heard him celebrated as a hero many times.

The traits I've heard celebrated are his military prowess (against an oppressive Empire), his support for a democratic system for the new nation, and his support for limited Executive power, which he demonstrated by limiting his time in office.

Celebrating that, seems pretty good, not evil.

Respond.
What it seems like is a willful omission of the fact that the society he created only allowed Democracy for a small aristocratic, land owning few and was economically supported on the back of chattel slavery. When put in that light he sounds no better than a warlord for Boko Haram.

Forum List

Back