Rebecca Friedrichs 4 things to restore Our educational system

That is just nonsense.
I am sorry that you do not have the experience to offer anything but your opinion. I am a witness to this. I have the books they hand out. I have the books the teachers read. I have the assignments given to my kids.

You can disagree all you want but your disagreement is pure opinion. What I state is fact, pure and simple, and I am the witness.

The hostility, the violence, the riots, all pieces of evidence which support what I witness in my local school.

Even your response, is evidence that I am right. You do not engage, you simply vehemently deny? Which is odd. For any smart person knows that simple people like me are testifying to what we live. What is odd, is you call me liar without even engaging in conversation which would be the normal way to decide what is truth or fiction.

That is also ridiculously wrong.
That is your opinion. This is the 2nd time you are wrong just in this thread, in the last two posts you have made.
rethinkingschools.org › articles › losing-our-favorite-te...
On learning of the sudden death of Howard Zinn at 87, friend and fellow social ... than praise—think Christopher Columbus, Andrew Jackson, or Woodrow Wilson. ... After earning his Ph.D at Columbia University, Zinn was hired as a professor ...

Can you find even one school district in the whole country that uses his crap as a primary text for teaching History?
Screenshot from 2020-07-26 11-21-34.png

Can you find even one school district in the whole country that uses his crap as a primary text for teaching History?

I can see howard zinn's crap being requested by teachers all across the country. How much of it is primary text? Who knows and who cares. What I do know is Zinn has influenced many many people. I know that Zinn has an organization that advances his ideology (even after he has died).
Zinn is everywhere.

The Zinn Education Project promotes and supports the use of Howard Zinn’s best-selling book A People’s History of the United States and other materials for teaching a people’s history in middle and high school classrooms across the country.

That is just nonsense.
I am sorry that you do not have the experience to offer anything but your opinion. ....
You've got it all backwards, champ. I've been a history teacher for 26 years. YOU are talking out your ass. I have worked with many different textbooks over the years, and no school district uses that Zinn nonsense as a required text. Either your hysteria has made you delirious, or you are just flat-out lying.

View attachment 367480
:lol:

Proving exactly nothing.

You've got it all backwards, champ. I've been a history teacher for 26 years. YOU are talking out your ass. I have worked with many different textbooks over the years, and no school district uses that Zinn nonsense as a required text. Either your hysteria has made you delirious, or you are just flat-out lying.
You are making the claim, that zero Howard Zinn material is used in any class, anywhere in the United States of America?

Where did I state, that Howard Zinn is "required text"?

It is you who is the liar and thinks they are clever enough to obfuscate the facts.

It is a fact that Howard Zinn's People History of the United States of America is being used in High Schools and Middle Schools across our country.

It is also true that Howard Zinn taught as a professor.

It is also true that Howard Zinn started the Zinn Education project to further his ideology, which is very much rooted in Marxism. Schools are using Zinn educational material.

Care to obfuscate the facts further?

You are making the claim, that zero Howard Zinn material is used in any class, anywhere in the United States of America?

It is you who is the liar and thinks they are clever enough to obfuscate the facts.

It is a fact that Howard Zinn's People History of the United States of America is being used in High Schools and Middle Schools across our country.

It is also true that Howard Zinn started the Zinn Education project to further his ideology, which is very much rooted in Marxism. Schools are using Zinn educational material.

He’s a troll,, he’s the problem he’s a teacher in the suburbs

I never said that. Try to pay attention.
No kidding, I know you never said that, but that is how you reply to me so I thought that is how you wanted to conduct this. By making accusations the other person never made. You did it, but I can not? I guess you were not paying attention or you are not smart enough to see that I simply mimicked your comment.

No, I do not work in the suburbs. And no, the topic of this thread is not me personally. Pay attention.

No, I do not work in the suburbs. And no, the topic of this thread is not me personally. Pay attention.
Please for all children!! QUIT NIOW

And? You could start a "project" to further your ideology if you wanted to. That means nothing.

That particular phrasing suggests your belief that it is an official, required text in all schools across the country. That is incorrect on both counts.

Forum List

Back