Recent Fetus Survives Mother's Late Term Abortion...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Mom Held After Baby Survives Being Tossed in Trash Can - NBC News

Abortion Mills toss Aborted Babies in Trash Cans all the time... Am I supposed to be shocked by this simply because she chose to cut the System out of her Procedure and Performed her own Late Term Abortion the best way she could?...

She's probably Poor and Uneducated on top of that. For this, she gets Jail and Charges?

:)

peace...

Two of my children survived early-term abortion intentions.

The first now works at Netflix, making more money than dear ol' dad ever dreamed of.

The other is bound for The Boston Conservatory.

Babies... you either kill them or you nurture them. I opt for the latter.

It wasn't a fetus, it was a baby. He'd been born and abandoned by his mother. Are conservatives really that stupid?

Either that or they’re really that desperate, to lie to promote their agenda hostile to privacy rights.

And just as disturbing is that many on the right, such as the OP, would seek to exploit this sad and tragic event for some perceived political gain.

It wasn't a fetus, it was a baby. He'd been born and abandoned by his mother. Are conservatives really that stupid?

Abortion is certain, abandonment is survivable. Two of my children survived their intended abortions.

And I know that you aren't stupid, Ms. Noomy. Misguided, maybe... but not stupid.

Give life a chance. Give conception it's intended role. I have seen the fruit of such labor. And the dividends are priceless.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Recent Fetus Survives Mother's Late Term Abortion...
That you’re a liar comes as no surprise, given it’s typical of most conservatives.

There was no ‘abortion,’ this was a live birth and abandonment on the part of the mother.

So 1 second out the Womb is your line then, eh?...

It's not your Body... It's not your Choice. :thup:

peace...

A fetus and a baby are both living things, so to me there is no difference.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Um, no.

A baby is viable. A fetus isn't.

Is a "Fetus" still inside at any point during Pregnancy?... As long as "it" doesn't Breathe your Air?... :dunno:

Define "Viable". :thup:

peace...

Going right to "stupid", eh?...

So the day before when the "Fetus" was inside it was less "Viable" than the next day when the Mother Decided she didn't want it?...

peace...

A fetus and a baby are both living things, so to me there is no difference.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Um, no.

Is a "Fetus" still inside at any point during Pregnancy?... As long as "it" doesn't Breathe your Air?... :dunno:

peace...

able to live indepenently outside the womb.

No fetus earlier than 22 weeks has ever survived outside the womb, and only 1.2% of abortions are performed after 21 weeks.

Of those, nearly all of those are performed for legitimate medical reasons- either the baby has some horrible abnormality or the woman cannot carry the fetus to term.

Of course, it's unseemly for a couple of dude to be sitting here telling women what to do with their lady parts.

Um, no.

peace...

able to live indepenently outside the womb.

No fetus earlier than 22 weeks has ever survived outside the womb, and only 1.2% of abortions are performed after 21 weeks.

Of those, nearly all of those are performed for legitimate medical reasons- either the baby has some horrible abnormality or the woman cannot carry the fetus to term.

Of course, it's unseemly for a couple of dude to be sitting here telling women what to do with their lady parts.

So "Viable" is Life... And you are OK with 1.2% of Babies being Murdered by Doctors but this Woman can't make that "Choice" for herself... I see your Inconsistency... And it's Convenient. :thup:

By the way, a Woman's Vagina and a Baby are not the same thing... They each have a Beating Heart and Nervous System... At what Age?... Babies aren't Women's "lady parts"... :rolleyes:

peace...

Forum List

Back