🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Recipes, Not Rockets: Cookbook Offers New Lens On Gaza

sheeesh -----a CONVERTED SAUSAGE ------I am DAMN IMPRESSED

I've been infusing for a lot of years. Man you can entirely jake a plate that way.

Or like I said finally get an authentic flavor without having the proper ingredient.

Basically you make your own. Andouille is the perfect example.

I only have just got it up here now. So for a decade plus I've been making it on my own from having been in Louisiana on so many trips and remembering the flavor and recreating it.

May all your infusions ---work out well.

I go for the hindu/jew fusion thing----lamb and chicken
no andouille-----but I would love to find lamb sausage --
and MERGUEZ it---- never thought of andiouilling it

I've been infusing for a lot of years. Man you can entirely jake a plate that way.

Or like I said finally get an authentic flavor without having the proper ingredient.

I only have just got it up here now. So for a decade plus I've been making it on my own from having been in Louisiana on so many trips and remembering the flavor and recreating it.

lol, i named one of my cats Andouille.

Lamb sausage is kind of expensive, about $20/pound - I've got a friend who has it shipped to her, can ask her for details if you'd like?

The girls have decided! In the West Bank you will have vegetarian stuffed vine leaves, zucchini and eggplant (maybe no consensus on the stuffed eggplant), then smoke an Argilah (Shisha or Hubbly Bubly) and you get your desert in Gaza!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD1na_Xlk_4]32 sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Nargila habibi stuffed zuchinni?----generally---
they seem to like to fry the stuff over there

vegetarian?--------well----ok ????

lol, i named one of my cats Andouille.

omg that's whacked syrenn. rep coming. that's wild.

The girls have decided! In the West Bank you will have vegetarian stuffed vine leaves, zucchini and eggplant (maybe no consensus on the stuffed eggplant), then smoke an Argilah (Shisha or Hubbly Bubly) and you get your desert in Gaza!

32 sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube

Being a Ukrainian kid we always did cabbage. So I almost feel like I'm betraying something. First time ever I had grape leaves stuffed, whoa geeze. Perfecto mundo.

I don't know what it is; but it's the perfect wrap.

Last edited:

Tinny, you amaze me! Any man who can cook is not all bad. But, can you cook grits properly?

Tinny, you amaze me! Any man who can cook is not all bad. But, can you cook grits properly?

Indeed, I like mine made with milk and brown sugar.
No, no, no!!! You must be thinking of oatmeal! Fatback and biscuits go with grits.

musakhan.jpg

Musakhan makes me hungry...

chicken

pine nuts

Taboon Bread - a regional flat bread

I've never made this but I'd like to try it :)

Getting the necessary spices to make these dishes can be a pain unless you live in a diverse area.

what spices do you need for it?

For the various Indian curries and biryanis you need various spices that you can't find in alot of places.

so true-----but I have experience-----uhm-----way back---when I first
encountered indian food-----I started cooking it. ---sorta.......
I got some recipes and needed CUMIN--
My mom never used cumin-----long story---but my father's mom
grew up in London----and for HIM----boiled cabbage was a food.
He found pumpkin pie "too spicy"

anyway---back to cumin----I did not even know that it is freely
available in hispanic places ---back then----

over time I got to know where to go ---even in the old days
in my totally white fluffy bread suburban area. Did you
know that they use CARDAMOM in denmark?-----you cannot
do danish cooking without cardamom---of all things---not that
I am suggesting going to denmark for cardamom----but ----
as far as I know----you cannot grow the stuff in a flower pot.

some people cannot live without cardamom in the coffee----
I am not referring to danes

Forum List

Back