Record cold heading to the midwest.

Why are you trying to jab Obama? You want to compare vacation days?
Compared to past presidents, Obama takes few vacations
presvacationssocial.jpg

Why does Obama need a vacation when does not do any work?

But then again far left math has never been close reality..
No work? That's funny.. How about cuba, syria, iran, the ACA, etc, etc..

Hitting on foreign communist and dictators should be paid for on his dime not ours. Why does liberal presidents always think Air force one is a brothel or a gay bath house?

Record cold, er, bekuz Global Warming!!!!!

It was called Global Cooling before they wen with Global Warming and then Climate Change...

Note:

I believe in Climate Change but the mass hysteria some believe in...
The mass hysteria of those who don't believe in Climate Change is amazing.

Another far left post fail..

Every knows the climate changes, just those that believe in real science know it is not man made..

Climate Change has a natural and human effect to it. The natural process is something that can not be denied and neither can the effect that humans have on the process and to say there is none is never correct because there is some.

The question to me is how much does the human factor effect and speed up or slow the process of climate change, and I will never claim it is not real...

It was called Global Cooling before they wen with Global Warming and then Climate Change...

Note:

Every knows the climate changes, just those that believe in real science know it is not man made..

Climate Change has a natural and human effect to it. The natural process is something that can not be denied and neither can the effect that humans have on the process and to say there is none is never correct because there is some.

The question to me is how much does the human factor effect and speed up or slow the process of climate change, and I will never claim it is not real...

CO2 does not control clime, never has. Thus any claims that humans have influence on world wide climate are unfounded.

Only cult member who believe in horrid computers models believe in such things!

Since Tipper left him and his "carbon credits" scam landed in a dumpster, poor ol Fat Albert just ain't the same:

Global-Warming-Al-Gore-32836.jpg

Note:

Why does anyone have to "Believe" in it?

Why can't you convince us with the lab work?

Good eye Frank, missed that.

I am getting real tired of this belief crap from the AGW cult and them calling us a "cult"??????

Ha funny that the left wing accuses those whose panties don't get in a knot because it is a nice warm day in March use fear. That is all that the left wing has. As Frank mentioned, why do we have to believe if there is cold hard facts so we can know? Doesn't saying that we believe in something sound a lot like believing in Santa Clause?

Note:

Why does anyone have to "Believe" in it?

Why can't you convince us with the lab work?

Good eye Frank, missed that.

I am getting real tired of this belief crap from the AGW cult and them calling us a "cult"??????

They have to "believe":

CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-2013.png

Crews made progress Thursday against wind-whipped wildfires that spread from Oklahomainto southern Kansas, burning hundreds of square miles of largely grassland.

While at least one home in Kansas and several outbuildings were destroyed, no serious injuries were reported.

Smoke from the fire, which burned about 620 square miles in the two states, was reportedly detected as far away as St. Louis, hundreds of miles to the northeast.

Gov. Sam Brownback said Thursday that the fire was largely contained in Kansas except in Barber County, which is southwest of Wichita along the border with Oklahoma. He encouraged people to heed requests to evacuate.

"We haven't sustained any fatalities yet, but that doesn't mean we can push it," he said.

In Oklahoma, the fire was moving toward the city of Alva, population about 5,000, but by early Thursday evening, the flames had not advanced enough to prompt evacuations there, according to Oklahoma Forestry Services spokeswoman Michelle Finch-Walker.

Wildfire Burns About 620 Square Miles in Kansas, Oklahoma

And in the meantime, 620 square miles burned in Kansas and Oklahoma. The largest wildfire in the history of Kansas.

Note:

CO2 does not control clime, never has. Thus any claims that humans have influence on world wide climate are unfounded.

Only cult member who believe in horrid computers models believe in such things!
Of course a semi-literate fool would post something like that.

Forum List

Back