Record Covid 19 cases hit the US as clueless Biden does nothing to stop it

This is unbelievable. The left bitched that Trump did nothing to fight the pandemic and under Biden, cases hit record numbers even WITH vaccine mandates.

Whatchagonnado, BIden?

Watchagonnado, Tump magrots? Keep refusing to take sound advice and help to control the virus, or continue along your merry way and blame Biden for your fuck-ups?

What should Biden do? Two or three suggestions will suffice.

And... go.
Maybe he shouldn’t have opened his FUCKIN Mouth during the campaign bragging he was not going to shut down the economy but shut down the 🦠 Virus
Remember what he said about Trump? Anyone who can’t get a handle on it and control it shouldn’t be President?
Totally unprepared for the spread that was coming with Home 🏡 test kits, NOT even considering Natural Immunity,etc Etc.

Watchagonnado, Tump magrots? Keep refusing to take sound advice and help to control the virus, or continue along your merry way and blame Biden for your fuck-ups?
Please tell us how 🥱 Joe didn’t Fuck up I know. He was sleeping

Maybe he shouldn’t have opened his FUCKIN Mouth during the campaign bragging he was not going to shut down the economy but shut down the 🦠 Virus
Remember what he said about Trump? Anyone who can’t get a handle on it and control it shouldn’t be President?
Totally unprepared for the spread that was coming with Home 🏡 test kits, NOT even considering Natural Immunity,etc Etc.

Cool story, but he question was WHAT SHOULD HE DO, or have done, about Omicron?

You are the idiot that got fed that at some bullshit mill.

Pfizer has the same liability as any other vaccine producer.
Kinda hard to prove with FDA claiming it will take 55-76 years to release all the Pfizer vax data.

Several teams of lawyers pass away during the discovery phase.......
shok.gif

Cool story, but he question was WHAT SHOULD HE DO, or have done, about Omicron?
Don’t get it, do you? It’s his TOTAL approach to EVERYTHING including the fact he said Trump didn’t deserve to be President because he couldn’t control the Virus which is SPREADING
When the Vaccines first came out Sleepy 😴 Joe and our new Border Czar said they didn’t trust them because it was developed while Trump was President
Please tell us why there have been more deaths under Biden then Trump and it’s not from Omicron

Don’t get it, do you? It’s his TOTAL approach to EVERYTHING including the fact he said Trump didn’t deserve to be President because he couldn’t control the Virus which is SPREADING
When the Vaccines first came out Sleepy 😴 Joe and our new Border Czar said they didn’t trust them because it was developed while Trump was President
Please tell us why there have been more deaths under Biden then Trump and it’s not from Omicron
Gotta try not to play into their hands. Coincidence that the 2022 midterms are around the corner ?

When I hear sound advice I'll take it.

Why the fuck should I listen to an administration with more blood on its hands from Covid than the previous one after they claimed Trump did so poorly and said THEY could stop the virus with three Trump vaccines?? I'd rather listen to Trump, at least he didn't have nearly the deaths Biden is responsible for.

Last edited:

Why the fuck should I listen to an administration with more blood on its hands from Covid than the previous one after they claimed Trump did so poorly and said THEY could stop the virus with three Trump vaccines?? I'd rather listen to Trump, at least he didn't have nearly the deaths Biden is responsible for.
They can control the virus, assuming that everybody will get the vaccine and not spread the virus.
In other words--all things being equal. That ain't happenin".

700000 people died under trunp.

This is unbelievable. The left bitched that Trump did nothing to fight the pandemic and under Biden, cases hit record numbers even WITH vaccine mandates.

Whatchagonnado, BIden?

Biden is doing worse than nothing. He's actively encouraging people to spread Covid by telling this massive, deadly lie:

1641487436558.png

You're so biased you can't get anything straight. Consider this:
  • Trump began to issue misinformation as to the pandemic
    • Biddable fools believed him, and failed to
      • wear masks
      • keep a social distance
      • wash hands
  • Trump held political rallies not wearing a mask
  • Trump didn't support the closing of Main Streets
  • More biddable fools demanded to open up Main Streets
  • Thus, more people got sick and more died.
  • Trump continued to hold rallies and meetings in the White House
    • More got sick
    • Trump got sick
    • Trump and his family got vaccinated
    • Trump didn't go to the White House and tell the nation on national TV, to
      • follow the science
      • get vaccinated
Trump was so self serving he continued to worry about his election and not the American People.

And just what in your jackass list of BS is actually relevant to the topic or so different from what this fool Biddum has done, huh? Trump didn't even have a vaccine.

Your ace said he was going to SMASH the virus and now he says there ain't even a federal solution!!! :shok:

So what is it, Booby, did Joe LIE or was Trump never really in any position to do anything at all? Damn are you turds dumb!

Forum List

Back