Record Covid 19 cases hit the US as clueless Biden does nothing to stop it

He should round up anyone who can't show proof of vaccination and put them in the centers trump put those immigrant children in.

How bout that.
No, don't have to be that harsh. A simple $500 refundable tax credit to anyone that is vaccinated, and a $500 penalty to anyone that refuses, should turn the tide. If nothing else, all the anti-vaxers are about the Benjamins. That should do the trick. They would take out their own mother for a few extra bucks.

“If you hear nothing else I say tonight, hear this, anyone that is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America.” - Candidate Joe Biden referring to the 220,000 deaths from COVID-19 under Trump from January to October 2020.

Number of deaths from COVID-19 in 2021, roughly 366,470. What do you say, Joe? Should we expect your resignation? Or have the goal posts been moved?
Good Heavens. That was a rash statement by Joe. If the deaths soar even higher in 2022, God forbid, that's a bad thing to have said.

In fact, pandemics are not the fault of any human: it's the viruses, our enemies.

ORly?

Across these 42 states, as of December 13, 2021, 58% percent of White people had received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose, which was close to the rate for Hispanic people (56%) but higher than the rate for Black people (51%).

More white people are unvaccinated than blacks. Percentages represent actual numbers, and you racists keep using percentages in a disingenuous way. Blacks have been used as experiments before and that's why some of us are skeptical. Meanwhile right wing whites seem to think that they have the freedom to get sick and spread disease.

No, don't have to be that harsh. A simple $500 refundable tax credit to anyone that is vaccinated, and a $500 penalty to anyone that refuses, should turn the tide. If nothing else, all the anti-vaxers are about the Benjamins. That should do the trick. They would take out their own mother for a few extra bucks.
True. I said what I did for shock value.

Owning the trumptards.

You mean the immigrant centers Obama started?

And as a side note... how very Nazi like your proposed plan...
No, I mean the ones trump had built.

My plan isn't Nazi like. You assholes running around infected with a virus need a place where yoiu can be truly free to run around with other freedom loving disease riddled Americans so that those of us who feel we have the right not to be exposed to a deadly virus can live safely. I mean you guys are all for keeping killers off the street and unvaxxed people are killers.

He should round up anyone who can't show proof of vaccination and put them in the centers trump put those immigrant children in.

How bout that.
So you want to use the same facilities as 44 did to keep people because you are against the constitution. You are against race relations. Got you

No, I mean the ones trump had built.

My plan isn't Nazi like. You assholes running around infected with a virus need a place where yoiu can be truly free to run around with other freedom loving disease riddled Americans so that those of us who feel we have the right not to be exposed to a deadly virus can live safely. I mean you guys are all for keeping killers off the street and unvaxxed people are killers.
You seem to have no understanding of the vaccine. With It you can still get the virus and transmit it to others. All the vaccine does is possibly lessen the effect of the virus.
learn something

You seem to have no understanding of the vaccine. With It you can still get the virus and transmit it to others. All the vaccine does is possibly lessen the effect of the virus.
learn something
No, the vaccines also provide protection against infection and transmission of covid.

The omicron variant may outpace them, however, because it is so virulent.

So you want to use the same facilities as 44 did to keep people because you are against the constitution. You are against race relations. Got you
44 didn't build the new facilities. Trump sent the military to do it. What I say is constitutional. It would fall under the necessary and proper clause. Unvaxxed people are both a national health safety hazard and national security threat. I am all for good race relations, not what you think good race relations are and this is not about race.

learn something
I have a better understanding of it than you. The vaccine is 80-90 percent effective. Breakthrough cases will happen, but if you are not vaccinated you are unprotected and you WILL get as well as WILL spread, the virus.

Good way to kick off a nice little civil war.

How bout that?
There is nothing nice about a war, and a civil war is the worst. It's unfortunate that you, and others who seek to see a shooting war in the U.S. are all words, and will likely hide from seeing the Elephant.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This is unbelievable. The left bitched that Trump did nothing to fight the pandemic and under Biden, cases hit record numbers even WITH vaccine mandates.

Whatchagonnado, BIden?

Pussy, he told you unwashed & unvaccinated to get vaccinated.

Are you deaf!

The NBA, NHL and NFL all nearly 100% vaxxed yet had outbreaks of covid

Go check Israel and other highly vaxxed nations like Ireland. High cases of covid

Go look at the current covid cases map on CNN or NYTimes. Most cases in highly vaxxed LIBERAL states

So that's the Truth but keep peddling your bullshit from Fauci

The NBA, NHL and NFL all nearly 100% vaxxed yet had outbreaks of covid

Go check Israel and other highly vaxxed nations like Ireland. High cases of covid

So that's the Truth but keep peddling your bullshit from Fauci
So? That doesn't mean they don't provide some protection from infection and transmission.

And you haven't even thought about the back end at all.

Who is less likely to transmit covid, 5 days after being positive? The vaccinated. They clear it faster. Less transmission. Fewer resulting infections. This matters, with a disease that can be asymptomatic.

Forum List

Back