Record Covid 19 cases hit the US as clueless Biden does nothing to stop it

So Biden should be doing those things Trump didn't do. That's seems to be the best the cult can come up with.

Like, making 500 million free tests available for Americans?

Like buying a surplus of vaccine doses?

Like mandating vaccination for federal employees?

Like going on TV repeatedly and telling people to get vaccinated?

Like...those things?

Haha, even the best garbage point the cult can shit out makes them and their orange lard and master look stupid.
News flash Cletus. The contract for those kits has not been finalized yet. So they aren’t even in assembly. Vaccine mandates the courts are shooting down left and right. Saying he can’t do anything and it’s now the state’s problem. YOU just made yourself look stupid. Again.

South Korea - Still many active cases

Japan - cases today almost non existent. (They also used Ivermectin)
Wrong, just wrong.

Try again and use reality this time.

No, don't have to be that harsh. A simple $500 refundable tax credit to anyone that is vaccinated, and a $500 penalty to anyone that refuses, should turn the tide. If nothing else, all the anti-vaxers are about the Benjamins. That should do the trick. They would take out their own mother for a few extra bucks.
You do know it is illegal to try to punish people through the tax code?

No I didn't. Glad that has been cleared up.

How are they "using" it? Clinical trials, and some people aremail ordering it.

That doesn't cut it.

Can't remember the titles of articles you link now huh? You didn't
post "No Japan didn't use Ivermectin" on page 3 on this thread?

Can't remember the titles of articles you link now huh? You didn't
post "No Japan didn't use Ivermectin" on page 3 on this thread?
Actually, the title was:

No, Ivermectin Did Not Help Japan Bring Down Covid-19 Coronavirus Delta Surge​

Please pay attention. You are rabid.

Neither country has used the horsey paste......so...
LOL way to prove you're an idiot. You do know they make Ivermectin for humans right and it's not in paste form and the country that discovered it first was JAPAN

Fuck sake you can't actually be this retarded

Last edited:
LOL way to prove you're an idiot. You do know they make Ivermectin for humans right and it's not in paste form and the country that discovered it first was JAPAN

Fuck sake you can't actually be this retarded
Horsey paste is not being used in either country to protect against COVID or mitigate it.

No, I mean the ones trump had built.

My plan isn't Nazi like. You assholes running around infected with a virus need a place where yoiu can be truly free to run around with other freedom loving disease riddled Americans so that those of us who feel we have the right not to be exposed to a deadly virus can live safely. I mean you guys are all for keeping killers off the street and unvaxxed people are killers.

Educate yourself before you start spouting bullshit: Fact check: Obama administration approved, built temporary holding enclosures at southern border

As for your assumptions on how I feel about vaccinations, you couldn't be more wrong.

And just to help you with your other assumption: I have never been and never will be a Trump supporter.

You do know it is illegal to try to punish people through the tax code?
So Doofus wants to pay people $500 to go spread the virus? Thats what the highly vaccinated blue states with the highest infection rates are doing....but they already get plenty of money to stay home why more to infect people??

No, don't have to be that harsh. A simple $500 refundable tax credit to anyone that is vaccinated, and a $500 penalty to anyone that refuses, should turn the tide. If nothing else, all the anti-vaxers are about the Benjamins. That should do the trick. They would take out their own mother for a few extra bucks.
Stupid because the vaccine does not provide mucosal immunity in the mouth. Infectious viruses collecting there are re-transmitted back into the environment.

Forum List

Back