Record Covid 19 cases hit the US as clueless Biden does nothing to stop it

This is unbelievable. The left bitched that Trump did nothing to fight the pandemic and under Biden, cases hit record numbers even WITH vaccine mandates.

Whatchagonnado, BIden?

LOL, now suddenly the flu is back. That’s exactly what is going to happen, they will now start calling Omicron the flu, in order to make the numbers go down. Their whole narrative is falling apart and all they can do is lie more, digging themselves deeper in the shit hole they dug themselves into.

LOL, now suddenly the flu is back. That’s exactly what is going to happen, they will now start calling Omicron the flu, in order to make the numbers go down. Their whole narrative is falling apart and all they can do is lie more, digging themselves deeper in the shit hole they dug themselves into.
The flu never left us. It was reduced due to social distancing and the wearing of masks.

This is unbelievable. The left bitched that Trump did nothing to fight the pandemic and under Biden, cases hit record numbers even WITH vaccine mandates.

Whatchagonnado, BIden?

As I said many times, Biden has NO PLAN to deal with Covid, and now he's finally abandoned any pretense that he ever did when he admitted there is "no federal solution" to the problem. He's handed it over to the states, and places like New York, Washington DC, and California are going to burn.

Everyone who voted for Joe Biden is responsible for this.

The NBA, NHL and NFL all nearly 100% vaxxed yet had outbreaks of covid

Go check Israel and other highly vaxxed nations like Ireland. High cases of covid

Go look at the current covid cases map on CNN or NYTimes. Most cases in highly vaxxed LIBERAL states

So that's the Truth but keep peddling your bullshit from Fauci
Infection rate, by state

Top five all Republican states, 19 of the top twenty, all Republican. Your claim is not panning out.

Death rate, by state

Four of the top five highest rates, Republican states. 15 of the top 20, Republican states. I think you are talking out of your ass.

So Doofus wants to pay people $500 to go spread the virus? Thats what the highly vaccinated blue states with the highest infection rates are doing....but they already get plenty of money to stay home why more to infect people??

Where do you idiots get this bullshit claim that blue states have the highest infection rates? Your Facebook feed? 19 out of 20 of the states with the highest infection rates are Red states.

Infection rate, by state

Top five all Republican states, 19 of the top twenty, all Republican. Your claim is not panning out.

Death rate, by state

Four of the top five highest rates, Republican states. 15 of the top 20, Republican states. I think you are talking out of your ass.

Those states also happen to have really high black populations (Mississippi and Alabama) or an old population (Arizona). Those are bigger factors than if it’s “Dem or Republican”.

Those states also happen to have really high black populations (Mississippi and Alabama) or an old population (Arizona). Those are bigger factors than if it’s “Dem or Republican”.
Got you, so if you are black, or old, and live in a Red state, your ass is pretty much screwed.

Got you, so if you are black, or old, and live in a Red state, your ass is pretty much screwed.
Blacks have high rates of obesity, as well as drug additions. Old people in general are the ones dying from WuFlu. 80% of all WuFlu deaths are 65 and older. So naturally states and cities with more obese and old people will have higher WuFlu death rates.

Or are you claiming that being registered in a certain party has more to do with dying of WuFlu than your health and age? Is a healthy young person going to die because they live in a red state versus an old obese person who lives in a blue state?

No surprise there. The dysfunctional left only bitch about and accuse others of what they themselves do, did first, and did far more. Just take all the accusations levied at Trump for four years, lump them all together, and YOU GOT JOE BIDDUM!

LyaOXhe.gif
deep fake.gif
Late.jpg

1,000 U.S. school districts are currently considering remote learning again!
The Covid unraveling of society continues.
Yeah, there are several closed around Maryland; whole systems, in some cases, individual schools in other cases.

More white people are unvaccinated than blacks. Percentages represent actual numbers, and you racists keep using percentages in a disingenuous way. Blacks have been used as experiments before and that's why some of us are skeptical. Meanwhile right wing whites seem to think that they have the freedom to get sick and spread disease.

By raw numbers, but not by percentages. At any rate, your fellow blacks are right to be skeptical of this vaccine, they should be. DemoKKKrats in the past have treated your people like animals. Worse than animals, actually. That's why you're such a piece of shit for continuing to vote for the party that has historically oppressed, degraded, and enslaved your people.

No, I mean the ones trump had built.

My plan isn't Nazi like. You assholes running around infected with a virus need a place where yoiu can be truly free to run around with other freedom loving disease riddled Americans so that those of us who feel we have the right not to be exposed to a deadly virus can live safely. I mean you guys are all for keeping killers off the street and unvaxxed people are killers.

Your hero, the obummer built them, jackass.

As I said many times, Biden has NO PLAN to deal with Covid, and now he's finally abandoned any pretense that he ever did when he admitted there is "no federal solution" to the problem. He's handed it over to the states, and places like New York, Washington DC, and California are going to burn.

I don't think there is any federal solution to a pandemic, either. Or a state solution. Or probably a personal solution!! It has nothing to do with people! It moves through the air! We breathe it!

I don't know why people keep claiming somebody just must, must be responsible for all this. It's the little tiny viruses, people. It's their fault, not ours. They are better than we are, stronger. They do this ALL THE TIME. Every few decades they do an especially fatal one, and here we are. Has nothing to do with us or any political party.

Think herd immunity...

Forum List

Back