Record Covid 19 cases hit the US as clueless Biden does nothing to stop it

That is really sad you have to launch personal text when you can't come up with a better come back. Even though you might be right, trump screws over everybody; his opponents, his friends, his supporters, even his ex-wives. He tried to screw them and when he left him he really screwed them.
The last line one more time ( correctly ): " He tried to screw them when they were married and then he really screwed them when they got divorced. "

That is really sad you have to launch personal text when you can't come up with a better come back. Even though you might be right, trump screws over everybody; his opponents, his friends, his supporters, even his ex-wives. He tried to screw them and when he left him he really screwed them.
" That is really sad you have to launch personal attacks.... " ( Got to learn to proofread everything, maybe if I got a new phone this talking machine print out thing would work better. )

I warned of this way back years ago, otherwise when I saw everything that was taking shape, and was going on.

I thought to myself "the wealthy or upper middle class can separate themselves from this stuff but for so long, and then it's coming for them.

I was absolutely right, because living with the thinking that "oh well I can't see it from my house", was the dumbest most irresponsible thinking ever.

It eventually exposed their smaller and smaller world's to the very thing in which they had tried so hard to separate from, and once it arrived back at their door steps it was an angry beast from hell.

This is what happens when you abandon thing's, don't fight for everyone who believes the same things that you believe in (i.e.regardless of wealth or status), and then you separate from it though wealth accumulation and price rigging... You who are guilty attempted to insulate yourselves by wealth borders, thus leaving your troops and allies behind.

Well guess what ? Those troops and allies joined the other side, and they ended up pushing over the walls with those in which you had used wealth and price rigging to separate yourselves from.

The leave no friend, Allie or child behind should have been first and foremost in the holding together of the values and standard's in which were to be staples of the society that you were to keep intact by those standard's and value's kept (not based on wealth).

Separating yourselves has come back to bite you in the arse something terrible, because while you all (if the shoe fits wear it), were separating yourselves based upon a certain criteria that eliminated most of your allies, friend's or family members from the group, the other side was welcoming them with open arms (not based on wealth), but based upon the open arms policy that built their numbers into what you are struggling with today.
Love always conquers hate. Sorry you didn't figure that out about the Golden rule.

A LibBot commenting on sexual behavior!

I presume you won’t be working with Trump in the future.

So it’s ok when you attack someone personally.
I don't begin to attack, I never begin the attack. I let the other guy hang himself first. It's the same rule you use with every fool and scoundrel, especially trump and his ilk. His followers are just as easy victims of their own words.

I don't begin to attack, I never begin the attack. I let the other guy hang himself first. It's the same rule you use with every fool and scoundrel, especially trump and his ilk. His followers are just as easy victims of their own words.
Every politician is a sexual predator, but in your world view, only Trump gets horny.
Stick to politician's policies and you'll never win your ProgTard argument.

Every politician is a sexual predator, but in your world view, only Trump gets horny.
Stick to politician's policies and you'll never win your ProgTard argument.
Only trump was bold enough / foolish enough to throw it in everybody's faces. Remember he thinks he can do no wrong. That's the whole premise for everything you does. It's all about him.

Only trump was bold enough / foolish enough to throw it in everybody's faces. Remember he thinks he can do no wrong. That's the whole premise for everything you does. It's all about him.
Most of my friends and relatives who are now earning over 100K a year disagree with you.

Well they should know then it isn't because of trump it's because of their own hard work and skill sets.
They were out of work for years due to business visas and they got their careers back about 3 months into Trump's Tax Break and sending BVs back home.
But you may feel free to make up some bullshit as a response.

They were out of work for years due to business visas and they got their careers back about 3 months into Trump's Tax Break and sending BVs back home.
But you may feel free to make up some bullshit as a response.
Right place, right time. They did it, not trump. You need to think more of yourself. The pandemic has been a boom for me, I'm only working part-time now but they're so short of workers my salary went up almost 50% just to keep me on. In the 20 years before that the raises did not even keep up with inflation so we were actually going backwards. So much for trump helping everyone, he helped himself.

Right place, right time. They did it, not trump. You need to think more of yourself. The pandemic has been a boom for me, I'm only working part-time now but they're so short of workers my salary went up almost 50% just to keep me on. In the 20 years before that the raises did not even keep up with inflation so we were actually going backwards. So much for trump helping everyone, he helped himself.
Your post has zero relevance to my post...zero.
Your emotional disturbance will not allow you to give anyone with an R next to their name any credit.

Your post has zero relevance to my post...zero.
Your emotional disturbance will not allow you to give anyone with an R next to their name any credit.
Fine, says the guy who is accusing me of all kinds of things. Why don't you get even more emotional. Look I don't care anymore, I put this out there because it was a very detailed article and unbiased, it showed both sides of the coin that is trump. He's only a man, not a god, not even close. Get over yourself. Goodbye.

Fine, says the guy who is accusing me of all kinds of things. Why don't you get even more emotional. Look I don't care anymore, I put this out there because it was a very detailed article and unbiased, it showed both sides of the coin that is trump. He's only a man, not a god, not even close. Get over yourself. Goodbye.
You're the one making up bullshit.
I suggest getting out of the house every now and then and meet people who have actual careers.

You're the one making up bullshit.
I suggest getting out of the house every now and then and meet people who have actual careers.
I've had a career for over 50 years now. I've worked with some of the best. I can't help you so I'm going to stop talking to you you are obviously a very insecure unreasonable person and I don't want to get your emotions up again so goodbye I'm putting you on ignore so even if you post me again it's like all these other incessant posts I will not respond thank you bye you should do the same then you won't get aggravated or upset. I on the other hand, take your comments in stride. Have a great day, I plan on it.

I've had a career for over 50 years now. I've worked with some of the best. I can't help you so I'm going to stop talking to you you are obviously a very insecure unreasonable person and I don't want to get your emotions up again so goodbye I'm putting you on ignore so even if you post me again it's like all these other incessant posts I will not respond thank you bye you should do the same then you won't get aggravated or upset. I on the other hand, take your comments in stride. Have a great day, I plan on it.
Welcome to Ignore.

View attachment 585611 You gotta understand--- NOBODY on the Left is gonna care that Biden is actually far worse in everything they bitched about Trump over! Or that they bust a nut to go out of their way to incur massive cost and penalty not just to themselves, but to the whole country and the world to be felt for years to come and the guy is just getting going!

You are dealing with the criminal insane, these are Marxists, and their only interest is in securing absolute one party rule. You don't analyze them, they need lined up and a cattle bolt put through their foreheads and just admit we've lost an entire generation to radicalized, crazy ideologies.

The only question now is just how bad are people willing to let things go, how much father do they allow their liberties and human rights to be crushed before they can't take it anymore and start to really fight back, realizing the past two years has all just been one big massive snowjob of exploitation fueled by huge lies.
Riiiight.
So EVERY, single member of the Democrats is 'criminally insane'?

And you seriously expect, open-minded people to take you seriously as a poster with mentally-disturbed sounding, nonsense like that?

I despise both parties.
And I am quite certain that there are LOTS of insane people in each one.

But to claim that EVERYONE in either party is 'criminally insane'?

Just makes you look...'unbalanced'.

Forum List

Back