Record Gun Sales!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
And no I am NOT talking here. We have set records every year but OUR demand has never been so high that EVERY new or used gun nation wide was sold. And they ARE legal to buy in that country. Record sales to women.

But not one gun is left on the shelf nation wide. Why are they arming you ask? Because the muslims are coming. And citizens WANT to armed in their homes and on the street.

Video Below

You have a second amendment for a reason and this IS it.

upload_2015-10-28_0-29-38.jpeg

It does make a difference as to how people react when the guest comes in demanding and... shall we say... criticizing how the host population lives.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Obama is such a hoot. Never seen a guy with so many thinking errors, contradictions, and irrational thought.
Mellisa Harris Perry sez, "hard work is racist." Well I guess we have to conclude is Obama definitely isn't racist cause he's about the laziest bastard I've ever seen

Obama is such a hoot. Never seen a guy with so many thinking errors, contradictions, and irrational thought.
Mellisa Harris Perry sez, "hard work is racist." Well I guess we have to conclude is Obama definitely isn't racist cause he's about the laziest bastard I've ever seen
The thing about this story that blew me away was the number of guns sold in a such a short time. I don't think America has had a gun shortage since the civil war.

You post this in a thread about European gun sales – clearly you're the only one exhibiting thinking errors, contradictions, and irrational thought.

And no I am NOT talking here. We have set records every year but OUR demand has never been so high that EVERY new or used gun nation wide was sold. And they ARE legal to buy in that country. Record sales to women.

But not one gun is left on the shelf nation wide. Why are they arming you ask? Because the muslims are coming. And citizens WANT to armed in their homes and on the street.

Video Below

Why are they arming you ask? Because the muslims are coming. And citizens WANT to armed in their homes and on the street.
"The Muslims are coming...the Muslims are coming...!!!

Video Below

Why are they arming you ask? Because the muslims are coming. And citizens WANT to armed in their homes and on the street.

If you WATCH the video that is EXACTLY why they are buying.

Video Below

If you WATCH the video that is EXACTLY why they are buying.

I don't need to...you've just told me all I need to know about it.

Video Below

They've already been!!

Greg

Video Below

They've already been!!

Greg

The citizens obviously didn't have enough guns that time...but just wait...they'll be ready next time!!!

Video Below

They've already been!!

Greg

The citizens obviously didn't have enough guns that time...but just wait...they'll be ready next time!!!

Explain something to me. You admit you did NOT watch the video so you are not a "LOW' info poster on the subject you are a "NO" info poster on the subject.

How and why do you expect others to truly care at ALL about your thoughts?

'Scary Muslims' – another ridiculous lie from the right.
OOOooooh yeah... why would ANYBODY be STUPID enough to be SCARED of MUSLIMS... I bet the guy in a cage about to be BURNT ALIVE, or one of the dozen led onto a beach about to have his HEAD SAWED OFF, by MUSLIMS, they're thinking to themselves... hey, THERE'S NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF...

... you fucking peoples utter IGNORANCE, APATHY and DENIAL is just EPIC. How you do you get so fucking STUPID?

Last edited:

Video Below

They've already been!!

Greg

Explain something to me. You admit you did NOT watch the video so you are not a "LOW' info poster on the subject you are a "NO" info poster on the subject.

How and why do you expect others to truly care at ALL about your thoughts?

I don't need to watch it...I already know...apparently THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING!!!!

'Scary Muslims' – another ridiculous lie from the right.
OOOooooh yeah... why would ANYBODY be STUPID enough to be SCARED of MUSLIMS... I bet the guy in a cage about to be BURNT ALIVE, or one of the dozen lead onto a beach about to have his HEAD SAWED OFF, by MUSLIMS, they're thinking to themselves... hey, THERE'S NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF...

... you fucking peoples utter IGNORANCE, APATHY and DENIAL is just EPIC. How you do you get so fucking STUPID?
Not sure about anyone else but in a knife fight I want to have a gun.

Looks like another pasty faced cross grovelers and kolobians shitting their pants thread, clutching their guns as if this will stop the demographic shift , they see danger all around them !

Video Below

They've already been!!

Greg

Kind of reminds me of this movie , where all the geezers get their guns to fight the russians

Forum List

Back