Record Gun Sales!

Obama is such a hoot. Never seen a guy with so many thinking errors, contradictions, and irrational thought.
Mellisa Harris Perry sez, "hard work is racist." Well I guess we have to conclude is Obama definitely isn't racist cause he's about the laziest bastard I've ever seen

Looks like another pasty faced cross grovelers and kolobians shitting their pants thread, clutching their guns as if this will stop the demographic shift , they see danger all around them !
And here's another ignorant, just let the muslims illegally invade your nation, saw your fucking head off, burn you alive in a cage or blow you up because you're an infidel but don't pay attention to any of that because we're all supposed to listen to STUPID FUCKERS LIKE YOU post.

Go peddle this ignorant bull shit somewhere else, you brain dead, witless, dumber than dog shit gas bag.

Last edited:
Obama is such a hoot. Never seen a guy with so many thinking errors, contradictions, and irrational thought.
Mellisa Harris Perry sez, "hard work is racist." Well I guess we have to conclude is Obama definitely isn't racist cause he's about the laziest bastard I've ever seen

Looks like another pasty faced cross grovelers and kolobians shitting their pants thread, clutching their guns as if this will stop the demographic shift , they see danger all around them !
And here's another ignorant, just let the muslims illegally invade your nation, saw your fucking head off and burn you live in a cage or blow you up because you're an infidel but don't pay attention to any of that post because we're all supposed to listen to STUPID FUCKERS LIKE YOU post.

Go peddle this ignorant bull shit somewhere else, you STUPID, empty headed, dumber than dog shit gas bag.

Remember to wear the uniform and buy more guns ! That will stop them!!!

And here's another ignorant, just let the muslims illegally invade your nation, saw your fucking head off and burn you live in a cage or blow you up because you're an infidel but don't pay attention to any of that post because we're all supposed to listen to STUPID FUCKERS LIKE YOU post.

Go peddle this ignorant bull shit somewhere else, you STUPID, empty headed, dumber than dog shit gas bag.

You guys are a parody of yourselves

And you're dumber than a sack of hammers.

Can your pet unicorn shit a double rainbow yet?

And no I am NOT talking here. We have set records every year but OUR demand has never been so high that EVERY new or used gun nation wide was sold. And they ARE legal to buy in that country. Record sales to women.

But not one gun is left on the shelf nation wide. Why are they arming you ask? Because the muslims are coming. And citizens WANT to armed in their homes and on the street.

Video Below

You have a second amendment for a reason and this IS it.

The things that arouse some people at 1:28 a.m......Weird.

And no I am NOT talking here. We have set records every year but OUR demand has never been so high that EVERY new or used gun nation wide was sold. And they ARE legal to buy in that country. Record sales to women.

But not one gun is left on the shelf nation wide. Why are they arming you ask? Because the muslims are coming. And citizens WANT to armed in their homes and on the street.

Video Below

The things that arouse some people at 1:28 a.m......Weird.

No, the OP just points out the very reason we have our civil rights covered under the Bill of Rights. Guns are a requirement of a safer society

-Geaux

...and you don't have an original thought in you head that's why you have to keep using reversals on everyone's post.

Remember to wear the uniform and buy more guns ! That will stop them!!!
would you care to name the poser on this forum that's been using his weapon to stop em???

And here's another ignorant, just let the muslims illegally invade your nation, saw your fucking head off, burn you alive in a cage or blow you up because you're an infidel but don't pay attention to any of that because we're all supposed to listen to STUPID FUCKERS LIKE YOU post.

Go peddle this ignorant bull shit somewhere else, you brain dead, witless, dumber than dog shit gas bag.
like Jack Nicholson once said,"we're outta crazy here."

Video Below

Why are they arming you ask? Because the muslims are coming. And citizens WANT to armed in their homes and on the street.
"The Muslims are coming...the Muslims are coming...!!!

They've already been!!

Greg

The citizens obviously didn't have enough guns that time...but just wait...they'll be ready next time!!!

Kind of reminds me of this movie , where all the geezers get their guns to fight the russians

You don't remember the movie at all you idiot. The Townsfolk were being threatened. The scene where the Captain ordered the ship's gunners to prepare to fire and the townsfolk responding by aiming an arsenal of their OWN in return...spoiler alert...glad the kid dropped from the belfry!!

ps: cute little love story in it too.

Greg

View attachment 53465

It does make a difference as to how people react when the guest comes in demanding and... shall we say... criticizing how the host population lives.

Depends. If their prosecutors are anything like our prosecutors, they'll gladly make examples of the Austrians for doing things like defending their homes and families if that's what their political masters want. Common sense and human rights are expendable in the face of political agendas.

Forum List

Back