Recording of Biden being bribed.

So you don't know the person. You have no financial statements to support payments to Joe Biden. You have no affidavits, no testimony under oath concerning Joe Biden. No pictures with a chain of custody. No sound with a chain of custody. No items purchased by Joe Biden from proceeds of illegal activity.

You do have dic pics that may or may not include Hunter Biden.

And you don't understand the skepticism...
I do not understand why the obvious escapes you people. Do you do any critical thinking ever?

I look forward to hearing these during either a trial or an impeachment.

What are you beloved GOP waiting for?
Agree!

I do have one question though....why would the alleged super corrupt company Burisma, want to disclose that they are still a corrupt company making bribes?

what is in this for them, exposing themselves as bribing others, that helps them to bring this all up, now?

something stinks with this alleged STORY....to high heaven!

Trump has rack over 15 million in donations since the indictment. You loons are making him stronger!

Of course he did, his cult will sell their houses to give him the money.

You know what they say about a fool and their money

They become you?

Oh no....I have never once in my life given money to a politician or political party.

I worked way too hard for what I have to give to someone else for nothing in return.

They are under no requirement to answer the status of any investigation they may or may not be doing.

Teabaggers always CLAIM they have something...........Witnesses, tapes, documents........BRAINS.
But, at the end of the day...........They never produce.
Smokin’ crack ^ just vomited some more bullshit. He does smoke crack though. Brandon’s ass crack.

Forum List

Back