Red Alert: Pharma Plots to Inject Livestock With mRNA 'Vaccines,' Likely to End up in Food Supply

NYT are to the left?
Crazy .

Let me get this straight: You think the NY Times is not a leftist publication, where the wokies have taken over the asylum? And I'm supposed to take anything else you say seriously?

Besides, if you had bothered to click on the PJ Media article you would have quickly discovered the original sourced material was not from the Right.

But you didn't. Instead you rushed to type away about how "questionable" PJ Media is, without recognizing they are not even the source of the information.

Good job.

NYT are to the left?
Crazy . Just a CIA front . Bought .

I simply said check every source regardless .I believe nothing until it is cross checked

You misunderstand me . I have not read anything MSM in 15 years .
With well over 90% of all US MSM owned by a handful of individuals , that is the last placed you look for honest reporting and comment .
You should check Matt Taibbi's latest Twitter dump and see if your news source was one that ran with the Russia BS stories, even after Twitter warned them, after their own fact checking, that the stories were untrue, still the dems and news media ran with them anyway.

You should check Matt Taibbi's latest Twitter dump and see if your news source was one that ran with the Russia BS stories, even after Twitter warned them, after their own fact checking, that the stories were untrue, still the dems and news media ran with them anyway.

You know he won't.

Actually he did follow the science.

No, he followed "THE SCOYENCE".

But on a serious note, does it bother you that you reflexively respond to my post when you clearly haven't objectively entertained the hypothetical, or done any intensive research to form your own opinion instead of engaging in Garbage In/Garbage Out fast food corporate media consumption?

One of my favorite late 70s CA punk bands: FEAR.

Plus, the vax is totally safe - so isn't it good that they're injecting it into the food supply?

No, he followed "THE SCOYENCE".

But on a serious note, does it bother you that you reflexively respond to my post when you clearly haven't objectively entertained the hypothetical, or done any intensive research to form your own opinion instead of engaging in Garbage In/Garbage Out fast food corporate media consumption?

One of my favorite late 70s CA punk bands: FEAR.
It is called critical thinking. Try it. But a warning, it is very scary thinking for yourself, yet rewarding in the long run.

Well this is fine.

What will the consequences be of vaccinating every captive and wild animal on Earth? No one knows, including the reckless pharmaceutical firms conducting this mass-scale experiment.

It’s been way past time to stop pussyfooting around the core of the problem: the people directing these efforts are pure, raw evil. Whether they are literally possessed by some off-world spirit, just plain psychopaths, or whatever else, is up for debate.

No humor, no quips - this is just objectively fucking horrible.

The globalists must be stopped.

Suddenly, beefs start dropping like athletes.

Well, they'll likely kill em off in a problem, reaction, solution kind of way and start from scratch that way...

18,000 cows killed in Texas explosion

Kind of odd that all of the industries that the green commies are against seem to be blowing up and burning down lately. Isn't it? Surely it can't all be coincidence.

Forum List

Back