Red Georgia U.S. Senate Seat Going BLUE!

Carter is not a strong candidate for Governor.
I do not care for Nathan Deal but Carter stands no chance.

We do not need another Carter. Jimmy spent 4 years arguing with Lester Maddox and lost most of the arguments.

Nathan Deal is not the best Governor we have had, but I doubt young Carter would be any better.

Carter did a lot for integration and followed Maddox who destroyed what Vandiver and Carl Sanders did. Carter's job was not easy following a clown like Maddox.
First law firm I worked for was in the Candler Bldg at 127 Peachtree St. Governor Carl Sanders had his law firm floor above us Troutman Sanders. Fine man same as Carter.
Jason Carter does not stand a chance.

For the Republican candidate to zoom to a commanding lead in the polls in Georgia, all he has to do is go to a public event and say, "The first thing we need to do is get all these negroes off food stamps and working in the cotton fields again, get the homos out of our wedding chapels, and ship the wetbacks back to where they came from. Then we need to nuke Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and all the other -stans. Then we need to repeal ObamaCare, and impeach Obama and send him back to Kenya where he came from. Then I am going to pump some iron with Putin. Then we'll do us some bear wrasslin'. Now pass me that jug o' shine and let's get this cockfight underway!"

That's a 40 point lead, right there.

Just the opposite would happen.
City of Atlanta with Hartsfield-Jackson airport, the largest in the world, is a must stop for talks by all candidates in Georgia be they whatever party.
You know nothing of Georgia. Herman Cain could have won the Senate seat easily and he is WHAT???
Herman Cain placed third in polls in Georgia, behind Mitt Romney and Newt "Food Stamp President" Gingrich.

And I know more about Georgia than you think.

I was being facetious, of course, but such a speech would lock up the cracker vote, for sure. And there are a lot of crackers in the Deep South.

Herman Cain was leading in the national polls before he was lynched by the double standard media that gave Clinton a free pass for harassing women and pulling his Johnson out and showing it to state employees.
You would not know a cracker if one stood in front of you.
A cracker is a slave driver you fool. Slavery ended 150 years ago.

City of Atlanta with Hartsfield-Jackson airport, the largest in the world, is a must stop for talks by all candidates in Georgia be they whatever party.
You know nothing of Georgia. Herman Cain could have won the Senate seat easily and he is WHAT???
Herman Cain placed third in polls in Georgia, behind Mitt Romney and Newt "Food Stamp President" Gingrich.

I was being facetious, of course, but such a speech would lock up the cracker vote, for sure. And there are a lot of crackers in the Deep South.

Herman Cain was leading in the national polls before he was lynched by the double standard media that gave Clinton a free pass for harassing women and pulling his Johnson out and showing it to state employees.

Bwahhhh!

That was absolutely priceless!! Best post I've seen this year so far. Good job, my good sir!

:lmao:

Carter is not a strong candidate for Governor.
I do not care for Nathan Deal but Carter stands no chance.

We do not need another Carter. Jimmy spent 4 years arguing with Lester Maddox and lost most of the arguments.

Nathan Deal is not the best Governor we have had, but I doubt young Carter would be any better.

Jimmy Carter has been standing in front of a mirror for the past 34 years arguing and is still losing.

Bwahhhh!

That was absolutely priceless!! Best post I've seen this year so far. Good job, my good sir!

:lmao:

Ditto!

For the Republican candidate to zoom to a commanding lead in the polls in Georgia, all he has to do is go to a public event and say, "The first thing we need to do is get all these negroes off food stamps and working in the cotton fields again, get the homos out of our wedding chapels, and ship the wetbacks back to where they came from. Then we need to nuke Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and all the other -stans. Then we need to repeal ObamaCare, and impeach Obama and send him back to Kenya where he came from. Then I am going to pump some iron with Putin. Then we'll do us some bear wrasslin'. Now pass me that jug o' shine and let's get this cockfight underway!"

You don't know your ass from your elbow. If someone in the trailer next door didn't tell you Georgia was a country in the caucuses your dumbass would have been driving to Savanna in 2008 to welcome your russian "liberators".

[

That's interesting revisionist history. I think one poll showed Herman getting a lookover as the "Not-Romney" of the week before the Establishment told all you clowns to sit down you were voting for the Mormon and you were going to like it!

[MENTION=18558]Gadawg73[/MENTION], you are partially right, but mostly wrong, and I can mathematically prove it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao6IyAPQ8DmmdFhiaXN5eGRYa0xrQkgtVGhFVnJEaFE&usp=sharing

Herman Cain led in exactly 8 national GOP nomination polls, 5 of them in October, 2011, 3 in November 2011. That's it. That makes for 8 out of 158 GOP nomination polls through the end of the year 2011.

You can find them in the EXCEL table that I just linked to. I prepared that table all through 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Cain led in 5 of 15 GOP nomination polls (national) in October, 2011, or 33.3% of those monthly polls.

He led in only 3 of 20 GOP nomination polls in November, 2011, or just 15% of those monthly polls.

Cain first appeared in GOP nomination (national) polling with a PPP (D) poll, taken from 5/23 to 5/25/2011 (he scored 12%).

Herman Cain's monthly averages:

May 2011: 11%

June 2011: 8.55%

July 2011: 6.56%

August 2011: 4.73%

September 2011: 6.36% (but jumped to his highest value to date in the last poll of the month, a FOX poll, with 17%, placing 2nd next to Romney)

October 2011: 22.20% (just under Romney's 23.13%)

In October 2011, in any two week span except for 10/14-10/29, Romney was still ever so slightly ahead. From 10/14 to 10/29, the average was Cain +2, which is well within the MoE.

So in polling averages, by any reasonable time frame, Cain was never really leading in national GOP polling, ever. That is what shoots your argument to the ground. Cain was a flash in the pan, just like Bachmann, just like Huckabee, just like Gingrich, less like Santorum, who actually did very well in many primaries.

November 2011: 20.17%

December 2011: 0.47%

The last poll to include Cain's name in the matchups was Farleigh-Dickinson, which was conducted from 11/29 to 12/05/2011, and in that poll, Cain sunk to 8%.

Cain's big month was October, 2011, but even the monthly average had Mitt Romney ahead by a nose (+0.93%), Romney increased that average over Cain in November 2011.

You can also literally see that where Cain began to fall, Gingrich began to rise.

The sex scandal was of Cain's own making. Live with it. And don't blame Clinton for something that Cain himself did. That's just plain old childish.

And yes, I read through and studied every single one of those polls at that time.

You are welcome.

Last edited:

You don't know your ass from your elbow. If someone in the trailer next door didn't tell you Georgia was a country in the caucuses your dumbass would have been driving to Savanna in 2008 to welcome your russian "liberators".

And of course, since you have absolutely no data at all to back up your argument and no logic to use, either, all you do is to attack another member. Just another screaming Right-Winger is all you are to me. Just a leaf caught in the wind... and also quite worthless.

The Democrats are looking good in the U.S. Senate race with Michelle Nunn doing great in the peach state of Georgia. Another great race, in Kentucky is also looking quite good for the Democrats that are pushing Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell aside.

Democrats Poised To Flip Georgia's Senate Seat As Michelle Nunn Holds Commanding Lead

LOL, enjoy your fantasy now. She's up by six points according to your own article, that's "commanding?" LOL. the two Republicans just faced off, the favorite lost. It's traditional that during the primary no one wants to say they will vote for their opponent. However, it's July, now that the candidate is known, they'll get over that and they have way more time than necessary. I lived in Georgia, the Democrat would need to be up by like 20 now to even have a chance. Six points in July at the time if the primary? Again, enjoy your fantasy now. And Kentucky, LOL. This is like Republicans claiming New York and California are theirs.

The Democrats are looking good in the U.S. Senate race with Michelle Nunn doing great in the peach state of Georgia. Another great race, in Kentucky is also looking quite good for the Democrats that are pushing Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell aside.

Democrats Poised To Flip Georgia's Senate Seat As Michelle Nunn Holds Commanding Lead

LOL, enjoy your fantasy now. She's up by six points according to your own article, that's "commanding?" LOL. the two Republicans just faced off, the favorite lost. It's traditional that during the primary no one wants to say they will vote for their opponent. However, it's July, now that the candidate is known, they'll get over that and they have way more time than necessary. I lived in Georgia, the Democrat would need to be up by like 20 now to even have a chance. Six points in July at the time if the primary? Again, enjoy your fantasy now. And Kentucky, LOL. This is like Republicans claiming New York and California are theirs.

It will take some serious voter fraud by Democrats to pull this off. But I think they're up to it.

Jimmy Carter was done in by the north east liberal elite led by the Ted Kennedy Brigade.
They hated him and Tip O'Neill despised him as Carter was not a fiscal liberal.
They undermined everything he did from day one.
And Carter did not help himself in many areas also.
Jimmy Carter to this day has done a tremendous amount of charity work all over the world. What other President has given so much of his time TO OTHERS in need after they left office than Jimmy Carter? His family led the fight for integration in a rural Georgia county in the 60s.
Naval Officer that stood out academically also.
Jimmy Carter is a great American and a good and real Christian.

The poll had 84% determined with undecided at 16% with a margin of error of +/- 5% which is a 10 point spread.
So statistically that means this poll there is a float of 26%.
HAHAHA, and they claim that gives Nunn a lead.
She has no lead.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Jimmy Carter was done in by the north east liberal elite led by the Ted Kennedy Brigade.
They hated him and Tip O'Neill despised him as Carter was not a fiscal liberal.
They undermined everything he did from day one.
And Carter did not help himself in many areas also.
Jimmy Carter to this day has done a tremendous amount of charity work all over the world. What other President has given so much of his time TO OTHERS in need after they left office than Jimmy Carter? His family led the fight for integration in a rural Georgia county in the 60s.
Naval Officer that stood out academically also.
Jimmy Carter is a great American and a good and real Christian.

But a terrible president. Presidents are measured on their accomplishments while in office. Carter was a failure. Obama is a larger failure. I agree that Carter is a good person and did some good things, but he failed as president.

The poll had 84% determined with undecided at 16% with a margin of error of +/- 5% which is a 10 point spread.
She has no lead.

maybe Sam's daughter can get some advice from Thad Cochran and Haley Barbour :eek:

She has no lead.

Game. Set. Match.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
[

That's interesting revisionist history. I think one poll showed Herman getting a lookover as the "Not-Romney" of the week before the Establishment told all you clowns to sit down you were voting for the Mormon and you were going to like it!

Herman Cain led in all the polls November 2011 NBC.Wall Street Journal Poll
WSJ article "Cain's numbers are SKY HIGH among Republican primary voters"
And then Democratic Pollster Bill McIntruff followed with:
"Herman Cain is the leader, that is the story. Perry had declined badly"
That was from a DEMOCRAT pollster.

As hard as you try Joe you just never do your research for the TRUTH.

Herman Cain LED the entire REpublican field until white Democrats lynched him.
HOW DARE a Negro leave the Plantation, earn a Masters of Science and Information Systems at Purdue University with honors, work as a ballistics systems engineer with The DEpartment of US Navy, sit on numerous boards, sit on The Federal Reserve and manage nunerous corporations?
Negores are not supposed to do that. Negores are supposed to be subservient to their Democratic Masters.

Forum List

Back