Red Georgia U.S. Senate Seat Going BLUE!

And then David Purdue wins. Nunn had a chance against Kingston, but not against Perdue. And since Kingston was a champ, he decided to concede and help out Perdue. That's 240,000 more votes Perdue can count on come November. Nunn is toast now. And this is what Stat gets for relying on one poll, or hoping for a Kingston victory.

I was not "hoping" for anything.

Nunn is not "toast" - the Fall campaign has not even begun.

I see that you have really honed your trolling skills. All that time in the basement is paying off, what?

You quote bogus polls and then tell us you werent hoping for that outcome?
Getouttatown.

And then David Purdue wins. Nunn had a chance against Kingston, but not against Perdue. And since Kingston was a champ, he decided to concede and help out Perdue. That's 240,000 more votes Perdue can count on come November. Nunn is toast now. And this is what Stat gets for relying on one poll, or hoping for a Kingston victory.

I was not "hoping" for anything.

Nunn is not "toast" - the Fall campaign has not even begun.

I see that you have really honed your trolling skills. All that time in the basement is paying off, what?

I appreciate you making my point. You're pining for Nunn, and defying that 'centrist' label of yours.

Must you continue attacking me personally? Speaks volumes about your character, stat. My nonexistent basement has nothing to do with this thread.

Last edited:

It's funny that you had an entirely different attitude towards 'relying on one poll' when it suited your 'hopes':

http://www.usmessageboard.com/9207620-post51.html

Nunn is your standard rubber-stamp liberal for Obama, so she is fighting an uphill battle.

Right now Democrats are setting themselves up for a horrible election. Obama reinforces this fact daily. People are getting tired of him and his attitude and his gridlock and his abuse of power and his "it's all about me" bs.

It's funny that you had an entirely different attitude towards 'relying on one poll' when it suited your 'hopes':

http://www.usmessageboard.com/9207620-post51.html

:rofl:

The Democrats are looking good in the U.S. Senate race with Michelle Nunn doing great in the peach state of Georgia. Another great race, in Kentucky is also looking quite good for the Democrats that are pushing Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell aside.

Democrats Poised To Flip Georgia's Senate Seat As Michelle Nunn Holds Commanding Lead

Georgia has not had its Republican primary yet, so this chicken counting is premature.

:wtf:

Not only has it had it's GOP primary, it just had a runoff.....

The Democrats are looking good in the U.S. Senate race with Michelle Nunn doing great in the peach state of Georgia. Another great race, in Kentucky is also looking quite good for the Democrats that are pushing Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell aside.

Democrats Poised To Flip Georgia's Senate Seat As Michelle Nunn Holds Commanding Lead

Georgia has not had its Republican primary yet, so this chicken counting is premature.

:wtf:

Not only has it had it's GOP primary, it just had a runoff.....

Sorry. The Republican primary was yesterday, after this topic was started and after the OP article was written. Any poll which compares one definite candidate against all possible opponents is pretty much useless.

Last edited:
Now that there is a Republican candidate, we will see how the polls go.

However, I did mention in a topic last week the Democratic candidate is the daughter of Sam Nunn who is much beloved in Georgia.

People of my generation remember Sam Nunn very well from the Watergate hearings.

However, I did mention in a topic last week the Democratic candidate is the daughter of Sam Nunn who is much beloved in Georgia.

People of my generation remember Sam Nunn very well from the Watergate hearings.
Sam Nunn is turning in his grave at the sight of what the Democratic Party has sunk to.

Sam Nunn is turning in his grave at the sight of what the Democratic Party has sunk to.

Really? Are you inside his head? Really?

Oh, our fake Rabbi and his delusions of grandeur.

Delish.

Sam Nunn is a good man who happens to like both Hillary Clinton AND Pres. Obama quite a bit.

Sam Nunn also endorsed Barack Obama early on in 2008:

Sam Nunn, David Boren Endorse Obama

Sam Nunn also completely supports the President's nuclear policy:

Statement by Former Senator Sam Nunn on President Obama?s speech in Berlin, Germany | NTI News | NTI

So, nice try, but as usual, you are just pissing in the wind.

Poor fake Rabbi.

Delish.

Sam Nunn is a good man who happens to like both Hillary Clinton AND Pres. Obama quite a bit.

Statement by Former Senator Sam Nunn on President Obama?s speech in Berlin, Germany | NTI News | NTI

Poor fake Rabbi.

Sam Nunn supported Obama 6 yrs ago because he was a Democrat. Not because he liked his policies or his detached way of leading.

Delish.

Poor fake Rabbi.

Sam Nunn supported Obama 6 yrs ago because he was a Democrat. Not because he liked his policies or his detached way of leading.

And do you have evidence to back up that claim of yours?

Carter (governor) and Nunn (Senate) are unusually strong Democratic candidates in Georgia.
But even still - it surprises me that both are polling ahead of their GOP opposition.
Obviously there is a lot of campaigning yet to do, we'll see how it all shakes out.
Honestly, I would be shocked to see either one of them win.

I voted for KIngston.
Perdue will trounce Nunn. 60-40.
Nunn holds NO lead on Perdue.
BULL SHIT THREAD. All polling data has a 15% undecided and a margin of error at +/- 5% which is another 10% spread.
So we have a 25% spread in early polling.
Wow
And I like Michelle Nunn but am not voting for her.
Would vote for ANY Democrat to oppose the nutjob Baptist preacher Hice in the Congressional race but not my district.

Last edited:
For the Republican candidate to zoom to a commanding lead in the polls in Georgia, all he has to do is go to a public event and say, "The first thing we need to do is get all these negroes off food stamps and working in the cotton fields again, get the homos out of our wedding chapels, and ship the wetbacks back to where they came from. Then we need to nuke Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and all the other -stans. Then we need to repeal ObamaCare, and impeach Obama and send him back to Kenya where he came from. Then I am going to pump some iron with Putin. Then we'll do us some bear wrasslin'. Now pass me that jug o' shine and let's get this cockfight underway!"

That's a 40 point lead, right there.

Last edited:
and that my friend, is what an objective liberal looks like.

well, actually i am more centrist than you realize, only, you love to label people cuz it somehow makes you feel good, so ok.

But taking your point, i clearly wrote, as a "liberal".

but in the grand scope of things, in polling, at least until this point, perdue has had the slight upper hand.
just to note: Perdue is the republican.

But perdue is not likely to win the runoff today. It looks very much as if kingston is going to win, and he is currently losing by 8 to michelle nunn.

sure, i'll believe it when i see it. You accuse me of labeling others, when i see you crafting a label for yourself, all of your own accord. Your posting habits, your views, the posts you thank, the posters you associate with the most... All point to you being a liberal, not a centrist. When i'm not being impulsive, i possess quite a knack for psychoanalysis, namely the 2nd, 3rd and 4th tenets.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back