Red Georgia U.S. Senate Seat Going BLUE!

Now that there is a Republican candidate, we will see how the polls go.

However, I did mention in a topic last week the Democratic candidate is the daughter of Sam Nunn who is much beloved in Georgia.

People of my generation remember Sam Nunn very well from the Watergate hearings.
Sam Nunn is turning in his grave at the sight of what the Democratic Party has sunk to.

Given that he's still alive, I think we'll all just write that off as classic Rabbidiocy.

And then David Purdue wins. Nunn had a chance against Kingston, but not against Perdue. And since Kingston was a champ, he decided to concede and help out Perdue. That's 240,000 more votes Perdue can count on come November. Nunn is toast now. And this is what Stat gets for relying on one poll, or hoping for a Kingston victory.

It's funny that you had an entirely different attitude towards 'relying on one poll' when it suited your 'hopes':

http://www.usmessageboard.com/9207620-post51.html

:rofl:

It's a shame these people are too dullwitted to be embarrassed by their own stupidity and phoniness...

...they take all the fun out of exposing it.

For the Republican candidate to zoom to a commanding lead in the polls in Georgia, all he has to do is go to a public event and say, "The first thing we need to do is get all these negroes off food stamps and working in the cotton fields again, get the homos out of our wedding chapels, and ship the wetbacks back to where they came from. Then we need to nuke Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and all the other -stans. Then we need to repeal ObamaCare, and impeach Obama and send him back to Kenya where he came from. Then I am going to pump some iron with Putin. Then we'll do us some bear wrasslin'. Now pass me that jug o' shine and let's get this cockfight underway!"

That's a 40 point lead, right there.

dude, you forgot a line about globull warming.... now, back to the drawing board with you....

For the Republican candidate to zoom to a commanding lead in the polls in Georgia, all he has to do is go to a public event and say, "The first thing we need to do is get all these negroes off food stamps and working in the cotton fields again, get the homos out of our wedding chapels, and ship the wetbacks back to where they came from. Then we need to nuke Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and all the other -stans. Then we need to repeal ObamaCare, and impeach Obama and send him back to Kenya where he came from. Then I am going to pump some iron with Putin. Then we'll do us some bear wrasslin'. Now pass me that jug o' shine and let's get this cockfight underway!"

Just the opposite would happen.
City of Atlanta with Hartsfield-Jackson airport, the largest in the world, is a must stop for talks by all candidates in Georgia be they whatever party.
You know nothing of Georgia. Herman Cain could have won the Senate seat easily and he is WHAT???

It's funny that you had an entirely different attitude towards 'relying on one poll' when it suited your 'hopes':

It's a shame these people are too dullwitted to be embarrassed by their own stupidity and phoniness...

No wonder that the sharpest blades in the silverware-drawer are usually on the left.

"these people" puts you in the same category as Klansmen and Aryan Nation racists.
As bigoted a statement as one could ever use.

Laughable the NY liberals claim they know about Georgia politics.

They have Al Sharpton and we have Herman Cain.

We have the crazies as illustrated by Jody Hice
and the liberals have Shelia Jackson Lee who they give a FREE PASS to.
Shelia believes we landed on Mars and planted an American flag there.
NY Democrats believed Al Sharpton and Tawanna Brawley.
Because they were black and honkey cracker police had to be liars because after all, they were white.
And the north east liberals claim southerners are ignorant.

"these people" puts you in the same category as Klansmen and Aryan Nation racists.

Really? So RWnuts are not category that can be referred to as 'these people' for purposes of identification?

Calm down, Alice.

now that there is a republican candidate, we will see how the polls go.

However, i did mention in a topic last week the democratic candidate is the daughter of sam nunn who is much beloved in georgia.

People of my generation remember sam nunn very well from the watergate hearings.
sam nunn is turning in his grave at the sight of what the democratic party has sunk to.

given that he's still alive, i think we'll all just write that off as classic rabbidiocy.

ok - that's funny!

Really? So RWnuts are not category that can be referred to as 'these people' for purposes of identification?

Calm down, Alice.

Credible folks identify folks by NAME instead of "all blacks" or "all RWnuts"

Your claim that ALL Republicans are "RWnuts" is absurd.

Carter is not a strong candidate for Governor.
I do not care for Nathan Deal but Carter stands no chance.

And Melissa Link won District 3 here in Clarke County. She has to be the most abstinent person in Athens-Clarke you will ever meet, yet somehow people voted for her. Sometimes I think people go to the polls to press the buttons instead of caring to know who they are voting for.

Just the opposite would happen.
City of Atlanta with Hartsfield-Jackson airport, the largest in the world, is a must stop for talks by all candidates in Georgia be they whatever party.
You know nothing of Georgia. Herman Cain could have won the Senate seat easily and he is WHAT???
Herman Cain placed third in polls in Georgia, behind Mitt Romney and Newt "Food Stamp President" Gingrich.

And I know more about Georgia than you think.

I was being facetious, of course, but such a speech would lock up the cracker vote, for sure. And there are a lot of crackers in the Deep South.

Last edited:
Carter is not a strong candidate for Governor.
I do not care for Nathan Deal but Carter stands no chance.

We do not need another Carter. Jimmy spent 4 years arguing with Lester Maddox and lost most of the arguments.

Nathan Deal is not the best Governor we have had, but I doubt young Carter would be any better.

Forum List

Back