Red Robin Eliminating buss boys

If people weren't too lazy to clean up after themselves in the first place, bus people wouldn't be needed anyways.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Do you want to carry your dirty plates, glasses, silverware to the kitchen and then wipe down the table?

Well the left wins another minimum wage battle. Again the have successfully eliminated more jobs. You all are great!

Save 8 million.

Red Robin eliminates bussers as restaurants combat minimum wage hikes

If they can eliminate certain positions and still operate at profit, those jobs were ancillary to begin with. Let us know when they are eliminating half the cooks on each shift.

Labor is a commodity like every other commodity. Fuel, beef, soda, patotoes, straws. The price of all those things go up, the business absorbs the price and passes some of it on to consumers. Labor is no different. But some people have a bizarre need to force human beings to not get raises, or they want to force them to remain stagnant.

It is the same impulse that has led to slavery throughout human history. Human beings are looked at as cattle.

technology is replacing everyone

fear not, the left just knows everyone replaced by a machine can get a job fixing that machine.

the fact that it beats the purpose is not important to leftists.
Has nothing to do with technology. Read the article. Minimum wage elimination
Late Monday, casual dining chain Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) announced that it would eliminate bus boys at 570 restaurant locations, a move that is expected to save the company an estimated $8 million over the course of the coming year. The company’s chief financial officer said the decision was made in order to “address the labor increases we’ve seen.”

this is going to be a trend

fewer people doing more work, like we told them would happen.

Who is going to clean and clear the tables?
not sure, but I'd say the server will clear and put everything into an automated machine.
Someone will always have to bring the food to the table. Kiosk exist already. Chili’s uses them. I still tip the waitress.

Well the left wins another minimum wage battle. Again the have successfully eliminated more jobs. You all are great!

Save 8 million.

Red Robin eliminates bussers as restaurants combat minimum wage hikes

If they can eliminate certain positions and still operate at profit, those jobs were ancillary to begin with. Let us know when they are eliminating half the cooks on each shift.

Labor is a commodity like every other commodity. Fuel, beef, soda, patotoes, straws. The price of all those things go up, the business absorbs the price and passes some of it on to consumers. Labor is no different. But some people have a bizarre need to force human beings to not get raises, or they want to force them to remain stagnant.

It is the same impulse that has led to slavery throughout human history. Human beings are looked at as cattle.
Too funny. You born yesterday?

I have been to some diners where waitresses bus and clean the tables. Maybe that is what Red Robin is doing

But it adds more workload to the waitresses and slows down their service

If that is what they are doing, they better hope they are not pissing off the customers who are waiting for a waitress to clean off an empty table

Trump hemorrhaging jobs
Minimum wage success eliminates more American jobs. You love it
They can go work at Mar-a-Lago. Oh wait, H1B’ssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!
300 H1-Bs for a 3 month job, retard.
An America LAST policy
Let’s play a game...
Who are your top 5 favorite Tech CEO heros?
All of my heroes shed their blood for this nation, communist

It doesnt appear to be a particularly well run business. Their cost of sales doesnt look well managed and last year a $34m amount appeared under "other costs" for the first time.
Cost of sales should reduce as the business grows and it hasnt in this case.

It looks like their staff are paying the cost of bad management.

What the company is risking is pissing off its customers and remaining staff by reducing its headcount. Hospitality is all about getting the service right.

Minimum wage success eliminates more American jobs. You love it
An America LAST policy
Let’s play a game...
I asked you a question and I expect an answer because I'm going to rip your answer to shreds.

It doesnt appear to be a particularly well run business. Their cost of sales doesnt look well managed and last year a $34m amount appeared under "other costs" for the first time.

What the company is risking is pissing off its customers and remaining staff by reducing its headcount. Hospitality is all about getting the service right.
What it will all come down to is level of service

If customers sit down to dirty tables, have to wait excessively for a waitress, can't get a check because waitresses are busy cleaning tables

They will go elsewhere

If customers sit down to dirty tables, have to wait excessively for a waitress, can't get a check because waitresses are busy cleaning tables

They will go elsewhere
Its not difficult is it ?
If I was a waitress there I would also expect a pay rise to cover my extra duties.

An America LAST policy
Let’s play a game...
I asked you a question and I expect an answer because I'm going to rip your answer to shreds.
I don’t have tech heroes. Do you, princess?

They will go elsewhere
Its not difficult is it ?
If I was a waitress there I would also expect a pay rise to cover my extra duties.
She won't have to split tips with bus boys. But she will have people yelling for her while she is trying to bus and clean tables
If food is sitting or getting cold because she has other duties then people will go elsewhere

They had bus boys!?

1000w

An America LAST policy
Let’s play a game...
I don’t have tech heroes. Do you, princess?
You're a Liberal and all of your Tech Globalist, Open Borders Heroes live on H1-Bs.

Forum List

Back