Redacted Affadavit officially released

He didn’t pack them you illiterate fuck. By law, the GSA does that. He wasn’t even there at the time. Next pathetic lie.....
Aaaaaaaaand they just haaaaaaaaaapened to end up in Trump's roach infested basement at Mar A Lago by coincidence.

Riiiiiiight.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Fb-G4-DOSVs-AAbj6q.jpg

Aaaaaaaaand they just haaaaaaaaaapened to end up in Trump's roach infested basement at Mar A Lago by coincidence.

Riiiiiiight.
Little faggot liar says what? Hey dumbfuck, GSA packs up boxes FOR the President moron.

GSA didn't pack the boxes. GSA transported the boxes from the white house to mar-a-lago.

Two sources with knowledge of the situation told the outlet Trump's aides were hurriedly stuffing documents and other materials into banker boxes that were then shipped to Mar-a-Lago, Trump's Palm Beach club and residence.
Two “sources”? Sorry loser, you lose again. By law, GSA packs the boxes retard.

You little uneducated homosexual fucktard. Trump was leaving office, of course they went to his home you fucking retard.
Thanks for admitting that Trump kept Top Secret classified documents that were supposed to go the National Archives, fool. Keep posting dumb shit, halfwit.

Thanks for admitting that Trump kept Top Secret classified documents that were supposed to go the National Archives, fool. Keep posting dumb shit, halfwit.
I admitted nothing you homosexual retard. GSA packed the boxes, so Trump can’t be legally responsible for what THEY packed. The Archives also has no right or authority to classify anything as a Presidential record per the courts. Keep lying and showing how dumb you are retard.

I admitted nothing you homosexual retard. GSA packed the boxes, so Trump can’t be legally responsible for what THEY packed. The Archives also has no right or authority to classify anything as a Presidential record per the courts. Keep lying and showing how dumb you are retard.
That couldn’t be more lame

I wonder how many documents the imposter Rothschild took home with her?

Just heard it online, do not have a link.

Anyone got a link?
Derp…

Unclean!!

Forum List

Back