🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reddit's attempt to silence r/The_Donald is one of the reasons Trump won the election

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
I don't think the left learned their lesson. Reddit is facing pressure to limit how visible their subreddit (a smaller forum part of reddit) centered on Trump is to the rest of Reddit. I really feel PC culture/SJW outrage played a huge role in Trump winning the election. I think that trying to silence anything that isn't liberal and freaking out over everything is getting old to an increasing number of people in the country.

Silencing Trump's supporters and crying about every tweet Trump makes is not doing the liberal movement any favors and I'm shocked this attitude is continuing so soon after the election. You guys bolster his support when you act this way

Last edited:
That's actually *not* one of the reasons, because in fact, Hillary won the popular vote by over 2 million votes. A silly subforum on fucking reddit had jack shit to do with it. Trump snuck in due to the archaic electoral college and voter suppression in swing states. That's it. Pretty simple.

That's actually *not* one of the reasons, because in fact, Hillary won the popular vote by over 2 million votes. A silly subforum on fucking reddit had jack shit to do with it. Trump snuck in due to the archaic electoral college and voter suppression in swing states. That's it. Pretty simple.

I meant the concept behind what Reddit is doing; crying end-of-the-world over anything not-liberal. Maher even said liberals spent too many years doing this, and by the time they may have had a case, people were sick of hearing that rhetoric

And it doesn't matter that Hillary won the popular vote. She won the popular vote thanks to liberal cities. What counts is the EC and rural America spoke

I don't think the left learned their lesson. Reddit is facing pressure to limit how visible their subreddit (a smaller forum part of reddit) centered on Trump is to the rest of Reddit. I really feel PC culture/SJW outrage played a huge role in Trump winning the election. I think that trying to silence anything that isn't liberal and freaking out over everything is getting old to an increasing number of people in the country.

Silencing Trump's supporters and crying about every tweet Trump makes is not doing the liberal movement any favors and I'm shocked this attitude is continuing so soon after the election. You guys bolster his support when you act his way
:cuckoo:

Been there, the anonymity of reddit means that it is full of horrible trolls saying horrible things to anyone who happens to step into their Donald circle jerk with anything other than praise. These trolls also stalk people across the entire site making for a moderation nightmare.

Also your theory is stupid.

Forum List

Back